I'M IN CALI!

j79

Guest ♡ Mrs Jung Ji Hoon ♡

cali is not that great really...it's really overly hyped. downtown la is in the middle of the ghetto...the only perks about cali is disneyland, ktown, and maybe little tokyo

That's what I used to think. I grew up in S.Cali and didn't think too much of it.. then I visited some other states and realized how great California was, haha. But I'm not too fond of LA either.. Downtown LA is scary.. I prefer it here in the OC, lol.

since you're there for a week, you also have to go to HODORI, which is this 24-hour k-food joint that's a landmark in k-town. it's not awesome or anything, but just one of those places you go to after a late nite of whatever :D

also, if you like JJAM-BBONG (spicy), there's this place called AL-BAN-AE that my sister always takes me. it's a hole-in-the-wall on 6th & alexandria. their jjambbong is like a swimming pool, and SUPER spicy, but delicious. they also have an awesome DDUK-BOK-EE SUPREME type of dish that the cook at your table.

OMG, I love Hodori, haha. I go there every time I'm in LA.. It's small.. but I still like it. And I haven't been to the Albenae in LA, but I hear Bi is a frequent visitor :wub:

Guest ohJOY

My cousin lives in the Buena Park area... might visit her during the summer. I'm from the Bay Area =) She's always telling me Southern California is better and she told me the reason I don't have a BF is because all the guys are gay (in reference to San Francisco) >_< Where exactly is K-Town? Sorry to be so clueluess.

Archived