[Variety] X-Man X맨

Guest amydien

Guest BLurBLur

yay for the new xman thread...... i'm glad that its back...... i do miss the old one... but a fresh start aint that bad either... :)

i agree, i think minwoo's the Xman too. But yeah b4 the old thread disappeared, i asked if anyone could tell me the dates for that Best of XMANs special. people always refer to it as being one of their faves, so i'm curious and wanna see it too. thanx guys.

the episodes where all the xman came on was

Xman #24

Episode 57 (2004.12.05) & Episode 58 (2004.12.12)

• Replies 20.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest leemira

hey this is kinda old.

but i have a question about ohn ju wan

he used to come out on xmen like a long time ago.

hes cute yeah?

i was just wondering what does he do?

is he an actor or a singer?

ahahah you know what?? i wondered that same thing for the LONGEST time!

but then i saw him in some skateboarding movie that apparently bombed... it really wasn't that good.

he was like... agirl (boobies) obsessed guy, who was always the announcer guy when his friends skateboarded. the guy who played 'jang bin' in fashion 70s was the main character.... but i don't remember the name of the movie.

but yes... he is an actor

Guest flyfany89

i dl-ed every ep. 100 on different forums and whenever i try to watch it..it stops..and then goes back to the beginning..its really getting me mad..does anyone have X-Man episode 100 that doesnt do that??

can someone PM me episode 100 on ysi please??

yay for the new xman thread...... i'm glad that its back...... i do miss the old one... but a fresh start aint that bad either... :)

the episodes where all the xman came on was

Xman #24

Episode 57 (2004.12.05) & Episode 58 (2004.12.12)

i wanna watch it too!! can anyone upload into ysi plz?? im curios to watch it...thanks!!

Guest WingWing

i only watched my first ever x-man episode recently (episode 100). since i dont understand korean, could someone tell me what it is all about, with the whole x-man thing, the phone call, the object of the games etc...

it was really funny but i had no idea what was going on :P ! thanks!

Guest yoojeong

ahahah you know what?? i wondered that same thing for the LONGEST time!

but then i saw him in some skateboarding movie that apparently bombed... it really wasn't that good.

he was like... agirl (boobies) obsessed guy, who was always the announcer guy when his friends skateboarded. the guy who played 'jang bin' in fashion 70s was the main character.... but i don't remember the name of the movie.

but yes... he is an actor

He appeared in "jang me eh jon jeng" - rose war....where female celebrities came out and made couples...

Guest sub1777

^ yes, the TWINS chicken

minwoo and Xiah... hehehe they're so cute talking in chicken language

^____^

I love this show~~ XMAN !!!!! NUGU YA~?? kekek

Guest battleuphoria

hi! this is my first time to post in a xman thread. and i just recently got hooked into this game show. particularly because i saw an episode with shinhwa with english subtitles. so yes, i did enjoy it so much and it was episode 20 where in eric was the xman. can anybody give me other link for xman with shinhwa and with english subs? thanks!

and yeah, i hope shinhwa be back on xman.

Guest hotelier_love

wow!! poor soompi!! wonder who did it!!

anyway..Xman thread is back...so glad!!

haha..can't really wait for the 101th eps..it would be real nice to watch the coupling part!! :P

Archived