少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread 2

Guest zahieyjunki

Guest Talesy

Suju's abum ( A+ B ) are 150.000 now while Oh+ RDR are 165.000. So until the half year Kchart i think SNSD's album are more

But will they count both 'Oh !' + 'RDR' for the song 'Oh!' (because I think 'Oh!' is the only real contender among SNSD songs for the half year K-Chart) considering that the Repackage album's title song is 'Run Devil Run' ? I think they might count the Repackage sales only for the song 'Run Devil Run' while they might count the 2nd album sales for 'Oh!' only.

Anyway, since SNSD is a lot more powerful on digital charts than Super Junior, in addition to their strong sales, they can still get the half year K-Chart. Soshi did well both on online and offline charts and they are the only group active this year who did so.

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Enos

@zahieyjunki True but SNSD digital sales are much higher than SJ ..similarly they would have got higher score with the new system..

Anyway lets just wait and see who would take the song for first half of the year....

Yeah my qn is will they consider Oh and RDR as one so both songs can win together or separately??

Guest herojaejoong:)

i dont know if it'll make a difference but taeng said "quiet please" instead of "please" .

For me it actually made a difference :) Thanks for the fanaccount. Now I wish people would take the lighter side of the situation. I know SG fans are great fans so I was sure right from the start they did no excessive harm to Taeyeon and her family ^ ^ I'm happy you guys saw her in person!

Rumored SNSD contract lengths:

* Yoona - 13

* Sooyoung - 5

* Jessica/Yuri - 9

* Taeyeon - 10

* Hyoyeon, Tiffany, Seohyun, Sunny - contract expires at the group’s dissolution.

cr; kpopsecrets@tumblr

I'm only know about yoona 13 years contract. same as some DBSK member that have an issue right? I don't know about other members. T_T is it correct?

Guest soulset

Yuri's Interview for the vote at MBC News Desk

12533897.jpg

cr; DC

Next Week, Special surprise guest of Win Win is Yoona.

Sandara Park also appeared as a close friend of Koo HyeSun.(YG)

Win Win Next Week Preview Captures

33955692.jpg

cr; bestiz, DC

Guest whateverstix

^

^wow thats a really long contract length for yoona, taeyeon, and jessica/yuri

but its just rumors.... right??

wow surprise guest is YOONA .. thats soo interesting! i wonder what she'll say about GHS and how they met etc..

i can see how dara is close since both are in YG but Yoona? so unexpected but cool

i kept replaying taeyeon's "please" and i just felt so sad for her.

Guest soulset

is she close with KHS????

maybe they are since seems like it's bout bestfriends right?

Nobody knows exactly whether they're close or not.

But K-SONE said that they're not close and maybe Yoona appeared due to KHS's request.

Cuz somebody said that both of them are too shy, in Preview.

Guest zahieyjunki

looks like yoona's bod when they cover her head. wonder what are their relationship that makes them close. probably actress relation?

so what GHS says bout her?

i don't think some of them had 5 years contract, if so then their contract will end at 2012 which like 2 years more since their debut.

i'm sure it's more than 5 years. they can re-new the contract right? i still want to see soshi in 10-20 years.

and wonder since suju can surpass their album sales anytime, do you think the girls had slight chance on disk daesang?

really wanna see them break this record once for girl group.

Guest Lishathestain

and wonder since suju can surpass their album sales anytime, do you think the girls had slight chance on disk daesang?

really wanna see them break this record once for girl group.

lol i doubt it. they would probably be nominated (which is already good enough) but not win. SuJu's album sales almost already surpassing Oh!+RDR and that's only bonamana first version & it's only been out for couple weeks. knowing SM, they're gonna get a repackage album too soon. plus, it's not only SuJu that they have to beat, but also Big Bang (if they're coming back w/ full album).

I just watch the fancam...

imo, she doesn't look pissed at all but maybe uncomfortable...

I think SG Sones are quite polite for apologize as soon after heard Taeyeon's "please"

I felt sad when heard to Taeyeon's "please" but she does sound cute...

I hope she and her family enjoy their vacation in Singapore... :D

Wow, Yoona in next WinWin... I'm so looking forward to watch her with GHS... :)

The contracts are quite long for them especially Yoona... but I do want to see Soshi in another 10 - 20 years...

I guess I'll be growing up with them then...

Once a Sone, Always a Sone... :lol:

Guest herojaejoong:)

soyuri [RUMOR] SNSD might be going to Japan as a subunit. 5 goes to Japan, 4 goes to China to basically form SNSD-M :( we'll find out soon enough

woah as much as I want to say, "i'll support the girls whatever SM gives to them" I just can't, YET. cant fathom such thought.

I hope this will stay as a rumor. As Jessica said, they shine the most when they are together as NINE. :]

but making sub-units for these two countries actually makes sense.

Guest HyperionZ

Aish, I don't quite like that rumor either. I want them to be together as a unit, not separated. They are at their best together and they love being together :P

^

eh NO PLEASE

no SNSD - M @_@ lol XD

i want them to go overseas as COMPLETE 9 SNSD

hope the rumor not true

SM better not make them separated like that

not good move, snsd shine as 9

the only project group i still can take was like JeTiHyun

but they still focusing in korea and only make song for special event

Nobody knows exactly whether they're close or not.

But K-SONE said that they're not close and maybe Yoona appeared due to KHS's request.

Cuz somebody said that both of them are too shy, in Preview.

ah i see wonder why she asked yoong to come hehehe

Guest silent_scream

NOOOO!! no to subunit. please. :(

i want them to conquer Japan as 9 and then conquer the rest of Asia as 9.

SNSD shines the brightest when all of them are NINE & COMPLETE.

"The 9 of us being together is more important than anything else." ~ HyoYeon

Guest albi-albi-albi

Sub group ? NO NO NO NO TT

I hope its false ~ i want my girls together ..as 9 !!

thts the very last thing I want girls to do.

Guest junkey

sub group? well wow! that was quite shocking to hear.

uhm.. it made me remember how tiffany stressing about SNSD as one group no matter how.

but who knows, we'll just have to wait and see.

i'm kinda nervous right now. pheww...

Guest Keiko1812

Sub group O_O NO NO NO NO NO God NO please T__T I want my number 9 from start to end it's only whole as 9.

The rumor really scared me because it's sound so SM T__T Please let it just be a rumor

Archived