Top Posters In This Topic

Guest vizyu

GIRLS' GENERATION SNSD 1st Photobook + DVD 少女 in Tokyo

This is for Pre-Order. Item Release Date: Jun.7, 2010 at eBay

gpsnsdphotobook.jpg

Guest prettyoungthing

Yuri’s past CF image attracts attention - by SWEETREVENGE on JUNE 3, 2010

20100602_yuripastcfgainsattention_01.jpg

SNSD member Yuri has recently garnered the interest of many netizens with her past CF picture.

This past CF picture of Yuri was revealed online at an Internet community board. Yuri in the picture looks innocent with her school uniform and was filmed with famous actor Jang Dong Gun .

Netizens who have been surprised with Yuri’s different “tough” self in variety show Invincible Youth are commenting, ” Bring back the innocent past Yuri,” “Why did you bring Yuri to the countryside?” and “She was good even up to that point.”

Guest vi2sistery

from Gain's news today, she said they had a surprise birthday party for Yoona at FO2 recording (31th), don't know if we will see it on screen or not.

Guest evilgary

it would be great if they could show us how they celebrated yoona birthday at fo2.

i think i still prefer yuri strong character after she entered invinicible youth as she starts to become really funny

Guest CamilleFrancesca

Yuri’s past CF image attracts attention

by sweetrevenge on June 3, 2010 @ 2:26 AM (EDT) · 42 comments

20100602_yuripastcfgainsattention_01.jpg

SNSD member Yuri has recently garnered the interest of many netizens with her past CF picture.

This past CF picture of Yuri was revealed online at an Internet community board. Yuri in the picture looks innocent with her school uniform and was filmed with famous actor Jang Dong Gun .

Netizens who have been surprised with Yuri’s different “tough” self in variety show Invincible Youth are commenting, ” Bring back the innocent past Yuri,” “Why did you bring Yuri to the countryside?” and “She was good even up to that point.”

cr: allkpop

yuri, you're so cute!!!

Guest mirabar

[interview] Taecyeon, 'Facing the scandal,' opens up about Yoona

2PM member Taecyeon 'faced the scandal' with SNSD's Yoona and said, "It's correct that we're close friends, but there's a side that is exaggerated by television," he said.

On the morning of the 3rd at a cafe in Apgujeong, Taecyeon said in an interview, "We are close friends, but we are both busy so there is no opportunity for us to meet separately. Because of slight set-ups by 'Family Outing,' scenes like that happen to come out. Although among girl groups I'm closest to SNSD, there's almost no opportunity to meet up separately," he said.

Asked, 'Are you dating someone now,' Taecyeon said, "No. Besides friends I dated when I was still a trainee, I have no dating experience," and "I know the rumors about me that go around on the internet, but there are things that come out of nowhere, and there are also things that I can understand. Although there are scandals that make me think, 'Where in the world did a story like that come from,' for the most part, I just laugh and ignore it," he said.

Taecyeon plays Han Jungwoo on the KBS 2TV Wed-Thurs Drama 'Cinderella's Sister,' which will finish on the 3rd, a role for which he received much popularity.

Reported by: Lee Kyung Ran

Credit: Joongang News via NATE News

Article: http://news.nate.com.../20100603n13158

Translated by 49.5bananas @ Wild2Day.org

Seems like he wouldnt mind dating Yoona ^^

But he isnt her type, kekeke

Yoonhae :P

hehehe oh taec

we know the loveline scripted

it's just your eyes cant lie hahahaha

ehm yeah ok we believe you taec kekeke

anyway bout the yuri CF with JDG

LOL wow where have the netizens been all this time?!!??!? XD

I cant wait for my PB >.<

i still think it's too dang expensive

maybe SM should reduce the price to 35000 XD

why yoona name in this news it is for u-know and kim hyun -ss501- and more 2 people yoona have something today ??????

http://news.nate.com/view/20100603n22744

http://news.nate.com/view/20100603n22786

and thear are many more?????

some one tell me please ???

it's the Cartier Charity Event

but seems like yoona not attending the event

idk hahahah XD

Guest sukimiy

why yoona name in this news it is for u-know and kim hyun -ss501- and more 2 people yoona have something today ??????

http://news.nate.com/view/20100603n22744

http://news.nate.com/view/20100603n22786

and thear are many more?????

some one tell me please ???

her name is there because she's part of Cartier thing, seems only 4 celebs were there for today... i think she will be there in another day with other celebs ^^ hope so~

15523381.gif

c:as tagged

Archived