img4162n.jpg

4646869059929c9bdd96o.jpg

4646868965b7b0c4a976o.jpg

cr;as tagged

YoonA Fanart

426950e79b6b8e15b838201.jpg

7fa60df7f9e13919730eec1.jpg

credit:as tagged source;snsdbaidu

@OH_HOORAYYY : thanks for the link. /flails....

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest zahieyjunki

EH? what was that? XD XD

(Jünε 01, 2010) SNSD Taeyeon - Imitating Yoobin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJA2DLNjHIA...feature=related

^ where's the imitate? lol taengoo~

(Jünε 01, 2010) ωìn ωìn #Seventeen [1/6]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXrMbVyXuyE...feature=related

Guest musicbubbles

Oh man. i really hope the rumour about a sub-unit is false. I dont want them to be separated at all. SNSD shine the most with all 9 of them. I can accept project like jetihyun. afterall, its a one-time project and they are still in Korea. But if they are going to separate them to Japan and China..:(

anyway i really miss sica. There are updates on all the girls(fany in LA, Taeng in SG, the rest of the girls in Seoul) except sica. seriously, i dont even know where is she now. In Seoul or somewhere holidaying:X

Guest silis7noy2

The sub-unit rumor isn't reliable at this point so Korean fans have no interest in talking about it yet until more info shows up. The China sub-unit rumor is least reliable. The Japan subunit rumor is tied to a new MBC show rumor, but still not reliable enough yet.

There was some article that said Sooyoung and Hyoyeon voted today, that's a mistranslation(original article just said Hyo Soo became old enough to vote this year), their current whereabouts are not officially known. I have witness account of Sooyoung in another country but for details I'll wait till more reliable information shows up;;

Guest CamilleFrancesca

TO Singapore Sones:

I talked to a fellow K-sone who has connection with Taeyeon. He says Taeyeon wasn't really mad at some SG Sones who stalked her and her family. However Taeyeon said she was sorry to her family for the trouble.

Also, Taeyeon didn't depart from SG earlier because of SG Sones. Her departure was just as planned.

Actually she said she enjoyed herself in Singapore and loved Universal Studios and all that!

Please RT this for SG Sones :) Thank you!

cr: bossa747 @ twitter

Guest nicholas_SNSD

sg sones..good news for ya!!

TO Singapore Sones:

I talked to a fellow K-sone who has connection with Taeyeon. He says Taeyeon wasn't really mad at some SG Sones who stalked her and her family. However Taeyeon said she was sorry to her family for the trouble.

Also, Taeyeon didn't depart from SG earlier because of SG Sones. Her departure was just as planned.

Actually she said she enjoyed herself in Singapore and loved Universal Studios and all that!

Please RT this for SG Sones :) Thank you!

credit:bossa@twitter

Guest emilyk91

54600255201006022038366.jpg

54600255201006022038366.jpg

source;snsdbaidu

Probably taken on 100319 (PKL's Starry Night Radio)

Oh, and thanks for the clarification ,silis.

Guest evilgary

its great that she enjoyed her stay at singapore and have fun at univeral studios. the fellow k sone who has aconnection with taeyeon? what connection does he/she have actually?

Guest ♥♥PowerOf9

Looks like the girls are getting new haircuts and haircolors right now. Yuri cut her hair and Sunny dyed her hair darker ^^

Next Week, Special surprise guest of Win Win is Yoona.

Sandara Park also appeared as a close friend of Koo HyeSun.(YG)

Win Win Next Week Preview Captures

http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/4571/33955692.jpg

Yup same outfit as on Win win. The bracelet is there too~ They must be close then :o

Guest gdnite

Nothing wrong but... they're trying to guess who Yoona voted for from the picture. It is illegal to talk about citizen's votes that way in public, the poster would be fined.

Is it because she did wrong?

69245392.jpg

41545313.jpg

87546056.jpg

^ people trying to guess it even on wg cafe?

cr;daum

Guest herojaejoong:)

be8tvl.jpg

c: bestiz

is this a new Taeyeon pic?

and lol wth

4j2nh0.jpg

c: bestiz

Taeyeon's look-alikes were... kids. ROFLROFL

Guest imyoona

The sub-unit rumor isn't reliable at this point so Korean fans have no interest in talking about it yet until more info shows up. The China sub-unit rumor is least reliable. The Japan subunit rumor is tied to a new MBC show rumor, but still not reliable enough yet.

There was some article that said Sooyoung and Hyoyeon voted today, that's a mistranslation(original article just said Hyo Soo became old enough to vote this year), their current whereabouts are not officially known. I have witness account of Sooyoung in another country but for details I'll wait till more reliable information shows up;;

Glad to hear this.. I sincerely hope that this rumour is false... I think this would stir up too much controversy as I guess most SONEs love the Soshi bond.. breaking them up is the last thing we wanna see..

Guest silis7noy2

Is it because she did wrong?

^ people trying to guess it even on wg cafe?

cr;daum

No, I explained everything already, this isn't anything worthy of discussion.

Since anything Yoona does makes big issue, people were curious about her vote but like I said it is illegal to talk about the private votes. The post explains that you can't tell anything from the picture anyway. People who talked about it on public communities were reprimanded and the posts were deleted in Korea,

Guest zahieyjunki

100602 Vote to Change with Super Junior & SNSD (1/2)

100602 Vote to Change Super Junior & SNSD 2/2

Archived