少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread 2

Guest zahieyjunki

Guest kevcozha

I was expecting sub groups for a while now and I get the gist of who'd go where but since it's just a rumor I hope we can have all 9 together. There's also the whole "Tough Angels" video they showed at their concert. Was it purely eye candy or did it have a deeper meaning?

GDA Album Daesang belongs to SJ at this point. I guess maybe Big Bang has a chance if they released their 3rd album, but I don't think they attend GDA. Either way SNSD isn't likely to get it.

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest evilgary

a sub group will definetely be a no for me too as every single one of them are my favourite so it wouldn't be fair if one is performing while the rest aren't

Guest Enos

But as far as i am concerned Disk daesang doesn't only depend on album sales but oso other factors too isn't it...So snsd still do stand a chance of winning..

Btw if they win disk daesang ,I think they would be the first girl group to win it..

If that is true Sme may be a bit too greedy ,eyeing for both China and Japan industry..I hope their plan don't backfire..

Guest azngerl07

I don't know if it was mentioned or not, but Sooyoung is vacationing in America too, LOL. ♥

I guess the girls are enjoying their break, which is great !

I hope they get plenty of rest before their Japan promos start (with all 9).

25ppht3.jpg

credit; uhh, no idea. It's not me ^^;

sooyoung is here too?? LA?? hehe thats good! she or tiff aren't being bothered during their vacation even tho its tempting to look for em..lol

Guest kaka_sone

it'll be ok for me if there is a sub group.

i support all the girls even they are in china or japan because SNSD is SNSD forever

it's SM decision, may be the girls have no choice.

wherever they go, however they are, they always need our support

Many in Korea are headed for the polling station to cast their vote as it’s local election day, but the names that caught the eyes of most were members from popular idol groups like 2PM, 4minute, SHINee, SNSD and more!

On this day, one or two, three members from these groups came out and voiced their nationalism as they took part in the election process for the very first time.

The idols include 2PM’s Chansung, 4minute’s Gayoon, SHINee’s Jonghyun and Onew, with SNSD’s Sunny, Yoona and Yuri rounding up the basic lineup.

Gayoon and Chansung were the first to appear at separate voting stations this morning. Chansung was looking bright and smiling, seemingly cured from his gastroenteritis illness. Gayoon meanwhile spotted a bandage over her right eye, citing an injury but still turned up sportingly in person to vote for the first time.

Yoona described the process in an interview saying, “It was more nerve wrecking than my first live performance. For a few weeks now, I’ve been looking over policies and such very carefully with my parents. I feel patriotic and happy for participating in the Korean Republic’s event.”

Sunny also shared her thoughts saying, “I’m really happy about this election because SNSD got to sing for it. I’ve come along way for my first vote and with that in mind, I will be more conscious of our nation’s politics.”

Of course the idols mentioned above are not the only ones to have participated in the election and were just the names that made headlines. Other idol members who cast their first ever ballot were Hyoyeon and Sooyoung from SNSD, all members of Secret and 2NE1’s badass leader CL.

cre: akp

Guest prettyoungthing

PP10060200025.JPG

Many in Korea are headed for the polls as it’s election day, but the names that caught the eyes of most were members from popular idol groups like 2PM, 4minute, SHINee, SNSD and more!

On this day, one or two, three members from these groups came out and voiced their nationalism as they took part in the election process for the very first time.

The idols who took part in this election were 2PM’s Chansung, 4minute’s Gayoon, SHINee’s Jonghyun and Onew, with SNSD’s Sunny, Yoona and Yuri rounding up the basic lineup.

Gayoon and Chansung was photographed appearing at separate voting stations this morning. Chansung was looking bright and smiling, seemingly cured from his illness. Gayoon meanwhile spotted a bandage over her right eye, citing an injury but still turned up in person to vote for the first time.

Yoona described the process in an interview saying, “It was more nerve wrecking than my first live performance. For a few weeks now, I’ve been looking over policies and such very carefully with my parents. I feel patriotic and happy for participating in the Korean Republic’s event.”

Sunny also shared her thoughts saying, “I’m really happy about this election because SNSD got to sing for it. I’ve come along way for my first vote and with that in mind, I will be more conscious of our nation’s politics.”

Of course the idols mentioned above are not the only ones to have participated in the election and were just the names that made headlines. Other idol members who cast their first ever ballot were Hyoyeon and Sooyoung from SNSD, all members of Secret and 2NE1’s badass leader CL.

credit: totaltrainwreck@soshified

Guest greatgrey

Sooyoung's in America, really? :) I'm happy for her then, she wanted to visit US for a while now. She's most probably visiting Fany and Sica too. :)

For the subgroups, it'll be hard to swallow. This might be the first time that I would not like SM's concept about the girls. Anyway, nothing's confirmed yet so I'm crossing my fingers.

I just voted for the first time for the next-in-line leaders of my country not less than a month ago, so I know that excitement as well. :)

Guest HyperionZ

Yeah, that rumor of Sooyoung is totally false. I don't know where that came from because if she were in the US, then how could she be voting today and later be that MBC voting event.

Guest Bananaaaa

^^^^ ahah the first picture looks like a hair commercial XD

she looked so pretty :D

i love the outfit!

Guest jiawern

NO SUB GROUP PLEASE !!!!!! T.T

I know it is just rumor, i hope sm would be more considerate... snsd is like an unbreakable bond...

Hope sm doesn't just care about the money...

snsd is human with feelings too...

Guest emilyk91

Sunny

f764537d96a117a4f5630a1.jpg

508e4eea8ad898980215354.jpg

3f30e841f3a142d75136a50.jpg

fce5e472b420afad31104ca.jpg

37bb1462b00c9a054e552a0.jpg

cr;as tagged

new hair color ;D

Edit:

Taeyeon & A-Solution Staffs

55167264201006021044085.jpg

source;snsdbaidu

not diggin' the outfit /)_(\

소녀시대 Making of MBC 'Lalala' 2010 Vote Campaign Song MV

Guest imyoona

Can someone tell me that the rumour of sub-units is FALSE?!?!?!?

I don't think I can stand it if *touch wood* the rumour is confirmed....

Soshi is NINE... it's them and it's their bond which Sones all like so much...

it's just sooo unwise of SM not to recognize this.. Soshi is inseparable.

Please SM, we don't want SNSD-M or whatever it's called... SNSD is one....

Guest zahieyjunki

more pics @ the vote election (Yoona)

tn127545540243977044601.jpg

20100602135759100111.jpg

ae127545510213964726501.jpg

cr as tagged;

wooo cameras flashing everywhere.love her simple look.

don't they report on other artiste too?

Archived