少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread 2

Guest zahieyjunki

Guest herojaejoong:)

Okay lets take break and check out Yuri's DOG COMPLEX lol this was really funny

http://bestjd.bestiz.net/zboard/view.php?i...c&no=228837

edit:

actually my argue on this thing is not about, "Taeyeon's right to be pissed because she's human" because she has every right to be pissed, but what I want to say is use the right word and for me she was really not pissed.

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest zahieyjunki

cmon let's move on. why are we still arguing bout this tiny things.

regard to the japanese song, who tweeted that? some representative from their japanese company? or somebody related to the making of the album?

if not, then just ignore it.

Guys does it really matter if she was pissed?

If she wasn't then that's good, if she was then that doesn't mean anything either. She's human and she has every right to be pissed. This is her first holiday with her family in years you can't expect her to want to deal with all the cameras in her face right?

Anyway the bottom line is that no matter if she was unhappy or happy about the fans crowding around her, we still love her right?

Guest chriswee

I've been lurking around here and now i see SONEs fighting among themselves which looks pretty funny.

Anyway, only a few fans crossed the limit, so chill alright? mini coopers happen, though Taeng's "please" totally sounds desperate and cute at the same time. Lets just wish she had a really fun time here excluding those unhappy moments. No use arguing whether she was/looked pissed or not since we're not her.

Though i kinda regret that i didn't go and catch a glimpse of her (lol) but i feel like a good SONE for some reasons as well :\

Guest greatgrey

how do u know she glared? when she wore the sunglasses? you r an idiot n anti fan of taeyeon. theres many fans among the snsd those only like specific memebers n antis to others.

Okay, okay... I don't think it's right either to say the person's an anti because of that comment...

Guest Duffle

shadowiris

Problem is you totally believe every word in the fan account while we don't. Some words like glare/look and burdened/pissed are totally POV so we should stop talking about it. Fan accs are not solid proofs. And I don't think a good fan should post fancam in which their beloved artist may be misunderstood by some "fans" (I.E. fancams of "pissed" moments). Please stop. This is only my opinion as a fan, so if some of you want to contradict me, please PM me instead of discuss the pointless discussion in this thread. Let's move on.

Guest shadowiris

how do u know she glared? when she wore the sunglasses? you r an idiot n anti fan of taeyeon. theres many fans among the snsd those only like specific memebers n antis to others.

No i don't that what the fan accounts said.

Could you see her eyes in the fancam? Yes i bet the people there could as well.

No i am not an anti fan or an idiot. I have said nothing idiotic nor mentioned anything anti taeyeon.

If you still have a problem with this reply pm me instead or dragging out this pointless arguement.

Guest Enos

Hey lets not argue over such things.. its over and whether taeyeon is pissed or merely just feeling uncomfortable..It's totally up to the viewer to decide..It doesn't change the fact that some SG sones cause inconvience to Taeyeon and her family...

@kopeanon below

Lets keep this a civilised and healthy thread..No point trying to pinpoint who is in the wrong or anything...

Do not try to start a fight among fellow fans..it is the most ridiculous thing...

PM him if you want to continue the arguement.

Guest kopeanon

No i am not an anti fan or an idiot. I have said nothing idiotic nor mentioned anything anti taeyeon.

If you still have a problem with this reply pm me instead or dragging out this pointless arguement.

Lol because you heared from some1? can u link anything? I know your kind of fans who try to twist things like this every chance they get. I face many of them in DC gall in Korea.

Guest chriswee

^ Sorry but can you guys stop? This is getting annoying. What done cannot be undone, so lets just move on. I see no point in arguing over something which doesn't even have a right answer to begin with.

Guest ♥♥PowerOf9

Taeng was just on vacation so she's just there to have fun. Taeng is probably having fun right now with her family and i don't think we should argue about something pointless :) Glad the girls have some time to get some rest.

Guest naurz

Sounds like Taeyeon didnt really have the vacation we really wanted her to have.

Man guys seriously as fans we need to know where the boarder line is ..

I think some people are just going WAY over the limit line.

its a shame cause tae finally gets to have a vacation and this happens.

its just sad

Guest minisowon

heard that Yoona & Sandara Park will be surprise guests for Goo Hye Sun on Win Win next week, i know Sandara & Hye Sun are friend but have no idea for Yoona, is she really close with her? any pic or video related them both?

Guest silis7noy2

The expression 'pissed off' is not a correct depiction of how Taeyeon was in that video. It is so clear and obvious that I have no idea why you go on insisting with your opinion. None of the hundred thousands of Korean fans who saw the video used that expression. Unless there are confirmed reports, you should not put such opinions forward.

Let's keep all discussions civil and thoughtful. Korean fans are not mad at all, they have a lot of experience with this type of situations, they understand what went on for the most part. This is how fans evolve. If SG fans show same behavior next time again then they would deserve real criticism but I believe this will make SG fans even better fans now.

It's June now and I'm really anticipating for the upcoming half year K-chart

there will be a special stage for sure and I think our girls will be the #1 contender too ^ ^

It should be on June 25 right?

Guest timpa

If by talking about Taeyeon being harassed/mobbed excessively on her Singapore attempt at a family vacation shames/convinces some Sones in the future to NOT DO THAT if they happen to hear a member is in near them having an attempt at relaxation then I think it's actually a positive thing.

Ultimately all anyone can do in life is control themselves. You can't take responsibility for anyone other than yourself. When it was being posted that Taeyeon was in Singapore and then we saw a link to Soshified and they were saying "don't mob her, but LET US KNOW where she is." I completely disagreed with those things. I realize you may want to see someone you're a fan of, but let them live their life. If you're a real fan you would never want to make someone you're a fan of feel sad or upset by things you do and mobbing around someone with their family on an attempt at a vacation when they don't get to see their family that often is NOT being a real fan IMO.

What's done is done, but like I said I hope it being criticized leads people to use better judgment in the future.

Guest hotchocolatelove

people need to stop bout the stupid arguments.. will you guys drop this arguments..

eh, i didnt know that Yoona is close to Goo Hye Sun! this is quite a surprise to me..

Archived