少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread 2

Guest zahieyjunki

Guest TaeNyJjang

I agree with you guys...

I didnt like what others said...saying that she was pissed off or angry... I would say that she was uncomfortable or overwhelmed but not pissed off. :/ It doesnt mean that she's pissed off when she didnt smile.Gosh she even said "please.." She just didnt want to scare her family I guess.. Hayeon(her lil sis) was there too.Of course she would want to 'protect' them.

And yeah I heard someone grabbed/pulled her?And there was someone who took a picture of her right infront of her face.

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest greatgrey

I think for Taeng, she's used to the fandom and being surrounded by screaming fans... But her family is not. I think she felt burdened for her family. What's more is that her little sister (who probably has not grasped yet how famous her unnie is around the world) is there.

I have a little sister, and I would pretty much react the same way Taeng did when that would happen while I'm hanging out with her.

%7Boption%7Df_21e9976c73cc.jpg

cr: bestiz

Who's this guy who posted the tweet? Is it 100% accurate?

Guest shadowiris

Why do people find it so hard to see that Taeyeon was indeed pissed off.

Does it make her look bad? No

Does it make her human? Yes

You finally have a vacation with you family whom you have not seen in a long time. You are looking forward to spending quality time with them. How would you feel when rabid fans intrude your privacy? Take flash photographs without your permission? Pulling you arm without permission?

Discomfort?

Burdened?

f_21e9976c73cc.jpg

cr: bestiz

Who's tweet is it? Is it for real?

wow I guess the girls are getting their vacation before getting busy with language classes and all? Albeit sooyoung fluency in japanese, maybe the girls will be taking up language classes so they will be able to the least understand conversational japanese if not speak it. I hope it will all (or at least half) be new songs and not old songs re-recorded in japanese. :)

I didnt know yoona is close with nicole as much as sica, fany and hyo are. Glad to know that! hehe cant wait for the episode :)

Guest silent_scream

omo~ a new japanese single/track? plus their Oh! album will be translated in japanese too right?

now i am excited for their japan promotions!

i wonder if Yuri knows the meaning of her name in japanese? :lol: :lol:

japanese-S♥NES will be screaming "Yuriiiiiii-aaahhhh~!!!" and some japanese ppl will be shocked hearing it :lol:

Guest greatgrey

You finally have a vacation with you family whom you have not seen in a long time. You are looking forward to spending quality time with them. How would you feel when rabid fans intrude your privacy? Take flash photographs without your permission? Pulling you arm without permission?

Discomfort?

Burdened?

You know how gossip articles tend to get out and spread like wildfire without even the celebrity knowing about it? I think that's what we're trying to stop. She can be pissed/ frustrated/ sad/ burdened/ uncomfortable/ etc. depending on one fan's perspective. I think this thing would just have to stay as a subjective POV rather than an objective one since we don't want people from outside getting the wrong idea about Taeng.

wow I guess the girls are getting their vacation before getting busy with language classes and all? Albeit sooyoung fluency in japanese, maybe the girls will be taking up language classes so they will be able to the least understand conversational japanese if not speak it. I hope it will all (or at least half) be new songs and not old songs re-recorded in japanese. :)

I would like to know if the person is a reliable source too. I have my hunches of them doing Japanese tracks, but it's better to be safe than never. :)

Guest TaeNyJjang

I didnt know yoona is close with nicole as much as sica, fany and hyo are. Glad to know that! hehe cant wait for the episode :)

I remember Nicole said in Star Golden Bell SNSD Special that she wasn't that close to Yoona... lol I guess now they got closer. :)

Guest kopeanon

Discomfort?

Burdened?

what r u trying to make taeyeon to be huh? dont act if you even care about taeyeon by your comments.

Yes some fans crossed the line especially after 1 of the guy pulled her, but dont act like u care about taeyeon by saying like that.

Guest 2uss

i wonder if Yuri knows the meaning of her name in japanese? :lol: :lol:

it has 2 meanings... the flower Lily (pretty too)

and the...

:P:P:P:P:P

(to which i'm sure Yuri knows... if not, she knows subconsciously :P )

japanese-S♥NES will be screaming "Yuriiiiiii-aaahhhh~!!!" and some japanese ppl will be shocked hearing it :lol:

it's ok... Yuri is a common female name in Japan

Guest shadowiris

what r u trying to make taeyeon to be huh? dont act if you even care about taeyeon by your comments.

Yes some fans crossed the line especially after 1 of the guy pulled her, but dont act like u care about taeyeon by saying like that.

Urgh fans like you irritate me. No one is making Taeyeon to be anything.

Infact any one who views this from a neutral POV will understand and relate to Taeyeon's emotion. No one will blame her for being human, why do you insist on putting her on a pedestal?

If anything sugar coating the words will only make the fans who commited this incident feel better, were you there at the incident and just trying to make yourself feel better?

Guest silent_scream

Rumor: But apparently the college girls (Yuri/Sooyoung/Yoona/Seohyun) are studying for college exams right now & can't really go on vacation
http://twitter.com/soshified

oh.. is it college examination time right now in Korea?

goodluck to our girls! i hope they will ace the test and have good grades before starting japan promos.

i wonder if they would quit school if they advance to Japan??

btw, is June the start of school vacation in Korea??

Guest herojaejoong:)

Pissed is not a big hard word to see. Just watch the fancam yourself. She does look pissed. We all feel pissed day in day out, why does it surprise you all that Taeyeon can't feel pissed herself?

but as I said, in this situation, it is a big word. That 18 second fancam did not show much, it only showed Taeng walking with head-down. Just put yourself in Taeng's situation, would you be pissed right away after seeing a commotion for you? No, right? Common initial reaction would be surprised then uncomfortable and if the fans really did went overboard, I guess that's the only time Taeyeon would be really pissed. But saying Taeyeon is pissed just because of that 18 second fancam is not enough. She looked actually calm for me, and her tone when she said,"please" was like added with some aegyo and kindness.

Oh and Yuri's name, lol. Japanese fans would confuse her to a flower and some.... other.... type....

Guest greatgrey

Rumor: But apparently the college girls (Yuri/Sooyoung/Yoona/Seohyun) are studying for college exams right now & can't really go on vacation

http://twitter.com/soshified

Really? It's exam season in Korea then. Sorry, I'm not Korean, but I still hope that they get some rest.

Come to think of it, if these four stayed at the dorm, how fun would that be?! :D Kkab generation! :D I hope they get to focus, hahaha.

Guest shadowiris

but as I said, in this situation, it is a big word. That 18 second fancam did not show much, it only showed Taeng walking with head-down. Just put yourself in Taeng's situation, would you pissed right away after seeing a commotion for you? No, right? Common initial reaction would be surprised then uncomfortable and if the fans really did went overboard, I guess that's the only time Taeyeon would be really pissed.

There are fan accounts that Taeyeon glared at the person who pulled the Polaroid camera stunt.

And there were indeed moments when the fans did went overboard. Lets end this pointless discussion.

If you wish to view that Taeyeon was only burdened and uncomfortable that is your POV. I stand by my arguement that she was pissed but that is in no way negative to Taeyeon's image. Anyone one would have reacted the exact same way and that is what makes Taeyeon human just like us.

Guest kopeanon

Urgh fans like you irritate me. No one is making Taeyeon to be anything.

Infact any one who views this from a neutral POV will understand and relate to Taeyeon's emotion. No one will blame her for being human, why do you insist on putting her on a pedestal?

If anything sugar coating the words will only make the fans who commited this incident feel better, were you there at the incident and just trying to make yourself feel better?

Just have a look at the clip again jesus...because she didnt smile doent meant she's pissed.

did she made funny face? did she say anything angrily? look at the clips when snsd were on china airport last april, most of memebers looked same as taeyeon at SG airport.

you r emphasizing taeyeon's been pissed.

Guest herojaejoong:)

Yeah, it's kind of blahblah to discuss over this too much. Taeyeon might even be over it by now and having some rest with her family at a hotel lol though I will still stand firm on my opinion ^ ^

But can anyone confirm that tweet about SNSD Japanese song?

Guest kopeanon

There are fan accounts that Taeyeon glared at the person who pulled the Polaroid camera stunt.

And there were indeed moments when the fans did went overboard. Lets end this pointless discussion.

If you wish to view that Taeyeon was only burdened and uncomfortable that is your POV. I stand by my arguement that she was pissed but that is in no way negative to Taeyeon's image. Anyone one would have reacted the exact same way and that is what makes Taeyeon human just like us.

how do u know she glared? when she wore the sunglasses? you r an idiot n anti fan of taeyeon. theres many fans among the snsd those only like specific memebers n antis to others.

some people here like to complain on every little thing especially the newly made accounts

don't blame me to suspect any of you if all your post is about complaining

I don't know what kind of fan you are but it's really annoying

I don't see other place have this kind of problem though

can we just stop - -''

Guest BoA-SNSD-Jjang

i guess taeyeon were only unhappy becos they were taking photos of her and her family and she does not want her family to be expose. she was like pleading not to take photos

i was there at SGFlyer and manage to get a glimpse of her, but once she left, the whole crowd just went crazy rushing down to level1

Archived