少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread 2

Guest zahieyjunki

Guest naurz

i agree ... i dont think she looked pissed more frustrated than pissed ..

Mind you her little sister was with her too .

As we all know she is also very protective of her family.

Yes she is an Idol but .. that doesnt mean Idols shouldnt have a private life.

And Yes we cant stop fans but did hope they have would have been more considerate.

Give her space and stayed from a distance.

We always complain about them not having a vacation etc etc .. but when they do get it ... what do we do. -__-!

Hey should just go to a place where not much people really know the, NZ, Fiji, Australia,

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Enos

@herojaejoong

oh... it looks true..and judging by the situation now.It could be really true...

I guess after SNSD finish their vacations..they will go full speed towards Japan music industry.

Does this also means that SNSD won't simply remake their old Korean songs into Japanese??

I would prefer if they make a brand new song uniquely to Japanese only..so japan sones would appreciate greatly.

Guest prettyoungthing

Fantaken FO2 Recording 05312010 - 06012010 "Bestfriend Special"

FO2 Family with Gain & Nicole at Damyang

FO2.jpg

Guest naurz

Ohhh!!! ^^^^ yoona invited nicole as are best friend.. cooollll .. thats means

SOKA!!!! moment whoo..

Guest Duffle

May I say this? Please don't say Taeyeon is "pissed off" unless she did something to show it in words or action. It's just people's opinion and what I always see is that: when a celebrity doesn't actually smile brightly to those people, some of them always use the words "pissed" and "arrogant" while most of the time all the celeb has done is just NOT SMILING. If Taeyeon seemed distressed or troubled, it maybe because she was scared or sad or felt very burdened and she just didn't know what to do. Taeyeon who tries to make eye contact with as many fans as possible when she meets us in fanmeetings (including the one in Thailand), Taeyeon who tries to give extra uncalled-for fanservices, Taeyeon who offers her hand first to the fans when the manager doesn't look this way even though they announced that handshaking is strictly prohibited. It seems very very UNLIKELY, and in no way should I believe that this kind of person, the Taeyeon I know would be actually pissed by her fans. By antifans or other persons who lacks something they should have, maybe (yes, she is not an angel, she's just a human), but by her fans??

I'm sorry to say this but I am sad to see a few people talked about "Taengoo being pissed off" as if it was a fact.

And I should say, yes, if my favorite girl Jessica walks lonely in my town I'm more than confident that I won't scream at her or ask her for autograph or push my camera in her face. I may drop dead on the spot or stand with my mouth open or passed out or being deaf for 5 mins or talks like a complete idiot but I can be polite.

By the way, those fantaken pics of Taeng at the shoe store are super cute ^^ once again I wanna pack this kid home.

Baby Taeng~

Guest jarrenlaurox

i think,at the bottom of the day...fans need to noe whn to show support and whn to gib the aritst privacy..

if taeyeon came her to singaproe without anyone knowing,it meant that she really just wanted some time alone with her family to catch up on the times she has loss..i'm sure a few encounters would be nice but not to the extreme of stalkign and following her on her VACCATION...i just can't help thinking taeyeon could be on the plane somehow regreating her choice of coming to singapore...

so next time,i believe, we as fans should only stalka nd follow them when they are in town for an even or concert..but whn it comes to vaccation and stuff..let's be understanding and even though it might seem like a golden chance,put the feelings of the artist first

Guest albi-albi-albi

I dont think taeng is pissed ..more like uncomfortable.

I totally understand the SG sones becuase to be honest I could do the same thing ..probably cry first and then go crazy. keke

I mean its SNSD taengo here .. of course sones gonna go crazy. Having said that I do agree that ppl should have given her some space(?). I heard her little sister was there too. So even if she is pissed .. well cant blame her but we also cant blame the fans. Lets all just hope that taeng and also other girls had fun and got some rest.

Guest silent_scream

and this seems to be gifts from soshi naver cafe..

http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/930/127...10053011121.jpg

credit; naver

wow awesome gifts from Cistus (thats one of the largest SNSD fancafe right?)

do they have gifts for Sunny too? why i didn't see one?

if you have pics of it i wanna see it too ^^

i love looking at SONES gift for the girls :lol:

Guest shadowiris

May I say this? Please don't say Taeyeon is "pissed off" unless she did something to show it in words or action. It's just people's opinion and what I always see is that: when a celebrity doesn't actually smile brightly to those people, some of them always use the words "pissed" and "arrogant" while most of the time all the celeb has done is just NOT SMILING. If Taeyeon seemed distressed or troubled, it maybe because she was scared or sad or felt very burdened and she just didn't know what to do. Taeyeon who tries to make eye contact with as many fans as possible when she meets us in fanmeetings (including the one in Thailand), Taeyeon who tries to give extra uncalled-for fanservices, Taeyeon who offers her hand first to the fans when the manager doesn't look this way even though they announced that handshaking is strictly prohibited. It seems very very UNLIKELY, and in no way should I believe that this kind of person, the Taeyeon I know would be actually pissed by her fans. By antifans or other persons who lacks something they should have, maybe (yes, she is not an angel, she's just a human), but by her fans??

I'm sorry to say this but I am sad to see a few people talked about "Taengoo being pissed off" as if it was a fact.

By the way, those fantaken pics of Taeng at the shoe store are super cute ^^ once again I wanna pack this kid home.

Baby Taeng~

Despite what you may think, all humans have a limit.

Maybe for Taeyeon, her limit was having a vacation with her family whom she has not seen for a very long time disrupted?

Did you see the way she said please in the fancam?

Remember they are not only disturbing her but her family as well which include her little sis.

Guest Duffle

Despite what you may think, all humans have a limit.

Maybe for Taeyeon, her limit was having a vacation with her family whom she has not seen for a very long time disrupted?

Did you see the way she said please in the fancam?

Remember they are not only disturbing her but her family as well which include her little sis.

Yes, I saw the fancam. She looked burdened and uncomfortable but not pissed to me.

Guest jiawern

From what i see from that video...

Taeyeon is just feeling uncomfortable,i don't think she was pissed, it might be because her family is beside her too, and her little sister is there too...

So she might not want the fans to scare her family..thats why she is not feeling happy, it might be difference if she is alone but with family....come on we all knows that she is protective with her family

Guest shadowiris

Yes, I saw the fancam. She looked burdened and uncomfortable but not pissed to me.

Burdened and uncomfortable sounds like pissed to me.

Who was the people who made her feel burdened? uncomfortable?

Guest hiroshi_ben

i think people are over reacting...im sure there will even be crazier fans if she goes other countries...i think she understands that whereever she goes she will get stalked by fans...its common nowadays...esp for korean idols when kpop is the IN thing now in ASIA to be precise

Guest Toorie

I didn't even know Taeyeon had a little sister, how old is she?

And yeah, i'm still baffled that no more photos and videos are coming up, why always the same flyer video?

Guest herojaejoong:)

PISSED is such a big-hard word in this situation. I'm more on uncomfortable as fitting on what Taengoo was feeling at that time. or frustrated,surprised, overwhelmed, since I think Taeyeon did not expect such welcome to her, I think Taeyeon only has a faint idea how snsd is popular to SG, I actually did not know of it too.

Guest shadowiris

i think people are over reacting...im sure there will even be crazier fans if she goes other countries...i think she understands that whereever she goes she will get stalked by fans...its common nowadays...esp for korean idols when kpop is the IN thing now in ASIA to be precise

If mugging and murder was common in other countries, does it make it okay for us to do it as well?

There are lines that no fans should cross.

PISSED is such a big-hard word in this situation. I'm more on uncomfortable as fitting on what Taengoo was feeling at that time. or frustrated,surprised, overwhelmed, since I think Taeyeon did not expect such welcome to her, I think Taeyeon only has a faint idea how snsd is popular to SG, I actually did not know of it too.

Pissed is not a big hard word to see. Just watch the fancam yourself. She does look pissed. We all feel pissed day in day out, why does it surprise you all that Taeyeon can't feel pissed herself?

There is no point in sugar coating this entire incident, she was pissed that her privacy was intruded upon. You can use words such as burdened, uncomfortable, frustrated etc. But all these feeling are just better words to use instead of pissed.

Guest kopeanon

Ok ppl should stop make assumption and say taeyeon look pissed

How can some ppl say from that clip taeyeon looked pissed? r u guy trying make taeyeon look bad or something?

Yes she looked unhappy because of all of those attention, but noway she looked pissed.

If she was pissed she woudnt have said "plz" politely at the end.What do u expect taeyeon to react at that suituation? smile n be happy?jesus...because she didnt smiled doesnt meant she looked pissed lol.

Also theres been reported that taeyeon been pulled by some guy just before she got into the van, dont know if he pulled her hair or hand but definately pulled her now this really cossed the line and that really made me pissed. even tho you r a top star you dont expect this kind of act from fans.

Guest silent_scream

[Audio]SNSD Celebration Song

— Celebration song for 1000 days debut.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90SmHq99TuM

Verse1_서현만

소녀시대가 데뷔한지 벌써 1000일

난 여친과도 1000일 간적은 없지;

뭐 어찌 하다보니 알게된 그녀들

불현듯 내 맘을 파고든 서주현은

내게 있어 여친만큼 소중한 존재.

그녀뿐만 아니라 사실 모두가 좋은데

그녀에겐 애정의 정도가 좀 더 격해!

뭐 어때? 그녀들은 하나 소녀시대.

내 가슴을 강타한 다시 만난 세계!

더 세게 내 맘을 때린 Gee

그건 내게 어떤 곡들보다도 훨씬 더 강렬해

작년엔 이 곡 땜에 시험도 망쳤네.

시작부터 빛난 그녀들을

아직 난 좋아하고 아껴.

이맘 절대 안바뀌어.

소녀시대 이대로 쭉 갈 때까지가!

언제까지? 전국민이 fan 할때까지만~

Hook_GIGANTiC

시간이 더 흘러....

소녀란 이름도

빛을 잃을때가 오는 그 날이 와도

우린 항상 웃을게

모두 다 간직할게

걱정 하지마, 우린 영원한 너의 소원

Verse2_ManyR

지금 생각해보니, 벌써 1000일이야

금새 지나가버린 소중했던 시간들

은은한 추억으로 맞이하길 바래

소시를 보고 이젠 많이들 선배라 하네, 남

녀노소 , 거의 모르는 사람이 없어.

시도때도 없이 소녀들 노래가 벌써

대부분의 사람들이 흥얼대 그러니까

앞으로도 좋은 노래 계속 해줘 Girl's! two thumbs up!

으이구 , 맞다 가끔은 인기 좀 생색내

로봇멘트 말고 "대상가수! " 뭐어때!

도가 지나친 모습도 괜찮아 왜?

영원히 그대들만 꿈꿀꺼니깐 어때! 소

원이 언제나 그대들을 지킬테니

히히히 항상 이렇게만 웃어줘 매일

계속될거야, 앞으로 아니 영원히

속상할일 없는 핑크빛 소녀시Day!

Hook

Verse3_GIGANTiC

일단 미안해, 난 노랜 정말 자신 없는 걸;;

그래도 잘 들어주길 바래,

소녀들의 1000 일을 축하하는 번개송 !!

여태껏 우리들 S♥NE 을 불러준 것만으로도 기뻐, 감동했어 ㅠㅠ

다시 만난 세계 부터, Run Devil Run 까지.

많이도 와버렸어, 기억하니?

첫 무대, 첫 1위, 첫 콘서트...

길어보였던 시간은, 고작 1000 일, you know?

힘들때면 같이 힘들고, 눈물까지 훔쳐

당연히, 감격의 순간들도, 같이 느껴

얼마나 많은 일들이 있었나, 돌아볼때쯤

우린 참 대단했구나, 말 할 수 있게끔

할수 있을 때까지 S♥NE 이 응원할게,

소녀시대란 이름에 꿈을 품어갈래

지금 이 꿈같은 시간들이 영원하길 원해

들리지 않을지도 모를 이 노랠 네게 전해

i want translations !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ah these 3 people are just so talented.,they should release a album in the future

Sones jiang ,SNSD jiang

wow! can someone please translate it?

the tune is really good ^^

GiGANTiC & ManyR are the one who also made the SUNNY BIRTHDAY SONG & TO ELFS FROM S♥NE song right?

they're awesome!! S♥NES are really talented and passionate! i am really amaze.

because in my country fans don't compose songs for their idols.

singer & composer S♥NES should make an album! ^_^

Archived