[variety 2009] Game Show - Great Battle / Great Showdown (게임쇼 기막&

Guest baqinardo

Guest baqinardo

Episode 5 - Kim Byung Man didnt appear this week and Man Team replaced by Gwang Team with Lee Gwang Gi as team leader.

Guest:

Kang Team: Park Hyun Bin, KCM, Goo Ha Ra (Kara), Tomo (AST1),

Man Team: Kim Sung Soo, Sung Dae Hyun, Go Young Wook, Nichole (Kara)

DL Link: Aja-Aja

Streaming : Megavideo 1 or Megavideo

Guest rika_ndry

can you please reupload it on mediafire? coz i having trouble with the other........thanks for sharing with us....FUGHTING

Guest Prince Tony

Love episode 5~!! The game where they used they butt to... ok, don't know how to explain that~!! xDD It was just funny~~!! There;s improvement in this show~! Please bring another awesome guests~~~!!!! ^^

Guest baqinardo

Episode 6 - Hong Rocky being a team leader in this week as Hong Team .

Guest:

Kang Team: Sung Dae Hyun, Park Hwee Soon, Park Sung Gwang, Jung Gyung Mi, Jung Ga Eun.

Hong Team: Kim Young Chul, Hwang Hyun Hee, Jo Jung Rin, Heo Gyung Hwan, AJ.

DL Link: Aja-Aja or Aigo-Media

Streaming : Megavideo 1 or Megavideo 2

can you please reupload it on mediafire? coz i having trouble with the other........thanks for sharing with us....FUGHTING

Mediafire links are uploading in aigo-media.

that's why i stopped re-uploading into mediafire.

Guest cutegiurl

i love this show! thanks for the Mediafire links! aigo-media always have medifire links for each episode ^_^ i love it hehe please do continue on posting this show ^_^ i miss the old x-man & love letter and i don't want this show to stop haha i just hope that there are more female guests hehe i reallly do hope that the number of male & female guests will be equal haa i want couples! hehe

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jusakoiv

Episode 6 was kinda disappointing, there were way too many hosts and it made the show feel slow and even weak, though the quests were great as always. This show just needs one good MC and two team captains (+the quests obviously), just like in x-man, it worked really well! Hmm and where is episode 7, did it air?

Guest riehae

I'm wondering where is the episode from last sunday?!?! I can't find a downloadable one... even in Suju sites.

Episode 6 was kinda disappointing, there were way too many hosts and it made the show feel slow and even weak, though the quests were great as always. This show just needs one good MC and two team captains (+the quests obviously), just like in x-man, it worked really well! Hmm and where is episode 7, did it air?

I agree. While I hate the x-man comparisons (I feel that comparing a show often weakens our view of it because, as viewers, we tend to idealize the past :P), I think that if they continue on a similar path, they might have success?

I enjoyed the KARA episode (the only episode I saw so far) so I'll probably go check out the others. However, not a lot of people seem interested right now. I guess instead of game shows, the new novelty is the "reality dating" type thing they have going on recently.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Diavle

Seems it has been canceled already~

Yup, nothing past Episode 6 can be found on clubbox after weeks of waiting.

Archived