Yoon Sang Hyun 윤상현

koalabear

I got to know him since like Fireworks days and I totally hated him in that show. I mean the character. HAHA! But seriously, I thought he was pretty good even back then. I am totally digging the character he is acting as in Lady Castle nowadays. I don't really see the age gap between him and Yoon Eun Hye even though they are 11 years apart. I want them together in the show already (even though Jung Il Woo is hella cute!xD).<333

• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got to know him since like Fireworks days and I totally hated him in that show. I mean the character. HAHA! But seriously, I thought he was pretty good even back then. I am totally digging the character he is acting as in Lady Castle nowadays. I don't really see the age gap between him and Yoon Eun Hye even though they are 11 years apart. I want them together in the show already (even though Jung Il Woo is hella cute!xD).<333

I want to see a kiss from them too already. It's taking forever. I hope they have a *big bang kiss* at the end because their relationship keeps building and building. There should be a big climax at the end. :P

I want to see a kiss from them too already. It's taking forever. I hope they have a *big bang kiss* at the end because their relationship keeps building and building. There should be a big climax at the end. :P

me too. I dont think I've ever seen him kiss in a drama before has he? Is there a video of that? I just hope it's not gonna be one of those superglued lips with no movement cause I'd be do disappointed. All of YEH's drama kisses have been explosive even the one with Oh Man Seuk who was also a lot older than her, so I hope Yoon Sang Hyun is a good kisser. :P

From what I know of him he is nervous around women so I hope he can control that fear and I also hope he gets the girl this time.

99i771211.jpg

612043.jpg

credit: dcmfl

me too. I dont think I've ever seen him kiss in a drama before has he? Is there a video of that? I just hope it's not gonna be one of those superglued lips with no movement cause I'd be do disappointed. All of YEH's drama kisses have been explosive even the one with Oh Man Seuk who was also a lot older than her, so I hope Yoon Sang Hyun is a good kisser. :P

From what I know of him he is nervous around women so I hope he can control that fear and I also hope he gets the girl this time.

[http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/9631/99i771211.jpg

[http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/7599/612043.jpg

credit: dcmfl

From Queen of Housewives, I don't recall seeing a kiss. I think he did kiss Eugene in his drama, Three Man and A Baby. But, it wasn't a passionate kiss, just husband/wife pecks. I want to see a passionate kiss. It would be nice to see how he kisses because he is a manly and sexy man. :blush: They didn't call him the older Goo Jun Pyo for nothing. heheh

I too wanted him to

have a kissing scene

in MFL..

YSH is being called

the older version of Gu jun pyo?

I do not know this at all. :o

Is it because of his

hairstyle during 'Queen of housewives'

days?

I too wanted him to

have a kissing scene

in MFL..

YSH is being called

the older version of Gu jun pyo?

I do not know this at all. :o

Is it because of his

hairstyle during 'Queen of housewives'

days?

Yes, he was called the older Goo Jun Pyo from one of those Korean entertainment interviews. I think it has something to do with his hair from QOH and the character he was portraying, the rich son. I will try to see if I can find it and put the link here.

From Queen of Housewives, I don't recall seeing a kiss. I think he did kiss Eugene in his drama, Three Man and A Baby. But, it wasn't a passionate kiss, just husband/wife pecks. I want to see a passionate kiss. It would be nice to see how he kisses because he is a manly and sexy man. :blush: They didn't call him the older Goo Jun Pyo for nothing. heheh

It seems everyone is anxious to see a lip lock. :P i am getting gidy just thinking about it.

20090914013344.jpg

20090914013632.jpg

20090914013809.jpg

20090914014017.jpg

20090914014110.jpg

Guest magarine

Hand up!!!

I want to see his kissing scene with Eun Hye too!!!!!! :D

Eun Hye always got a very passionated kiss scene in all her dramas but still never got to see YSH kissed before.

I wonder what will be like when YSH kissed her, hehe

Hand up!!!

I want to see his kissing scene with Eun Hye too!!!!!! :D

Eun Hye always got a very passionated kiss scene in all her dramas but still never got to see YSH kissed before.

I wonder what will be like when YSH kissed her, hehe

i wonder what he'll do to make her feel comfortable this time. Last time to make her feel comfortable in their skinship for their rumba number, he danced to Baby V.O.X's "Get Up" which YEH found absolutely hilarious.

And he did admit that he's been a YEH fan since he was in the military. So I can totally see sparks there. He must be reaaaaaly nervous. :lol: I hope they are gonna show a bts of the kissing scene if there is one. :P

Guest de Jarje

haha...what is big bang kiss ?

i like the name though i don't even understand what u mean...sounds really bang bang to me..... ^ ^

4 thumps up....i wish they will had a passionate kiss like she had in her other projects....

I saw his kissing scenes in 1 mom 3 dads.... not a so called passionate..but still quite a kiss....and if i not mistaken i remembered him also had one / a few with ( actress that played lead in 18 vs 29 )....coz they are husband-wife in the drama.....

i don't like his character there...haha...

I gave up watching Fireworks last time coz..it is sooooo boring...but maybe i'll give it another shot since now i'm digging over him....will try marry a millionaire too maybe.....

Actually now, i'm watching "The secret of Coocoo Island".

He played as "Yoon Sang hyun" too...i don't know why they used his real name..it is a not so called drama..a bit variety show taste...ehm..some people said it kind of LOST Korean ver. ( i never watched Lost, so i don't know )

His naughty character really interesting.... super active like a big boy....

still he looks so good....

I think he is sexy and unique looking. I love his lips so much.

Right on. Sorry for fan girling here but his lips are luscious. I was like, just kiss her. You know you want to kiss her. But, I understand he is a gentleman. He wants her to feel the same way he does.

Also, when I say *big bang kiss*, I mean a mixture of Goong and Coffee Prince. Goong was passionate and YEH looked like JJH was going to take all of her breath away. Coffee Prince was like I want to taste you all over - YEH and Gong Yoo. So, I want the kiss to be somewhere in between.

Guest ladyusagi

He had a pretty passionate kiss in Fireworks with the second girl but they panned away so you can't really see his face. I fell in love with him ever since Queen of Housewives. There are taller, younger and more good looking Korean actors out there (I think ysh is pretty good looking himself) but I'm just so drawn to Yoon Sang Hyun that I put him above all the others. It must be his charisma. I find myself re-watching his scenes with Ji-Ae in Queen of Housewives over and over again. Especially the scene at his father's funeral. Omg, his eyes in that scene. Oh and of course the hug scene in ep 20. I just wanted to hug him after seeing that look in his eyes. His eyes are seriously killer.

Is there anywhere to watch the Secret of Coo Coo Island?

anybody else think that he somehow looks like the mixture of takuya kimura+jung woo sung?? :huh:

I don't know much about Takuya Kimura. But, I saw this one show where they interviewed all the guys from Queen of Housewives and they did a comparison pic of YSH and Takuya Kimura. They do look very similar, the lips, the eyes, and the rectangular square face. Except, Takuya was a little darker skin toned. YSH does look a little like Jung Woo Sung too. I think it is the mustache and the similar characteristic/charisma? I saw Jung Woo Sung in a Moment To Remember and Musa. Very hot guy with great charisma. Somehow, YSH's charisma reminds me of JWS. I guess it is their aura or the way they carry themselves. They seem like strong minded and strong hearted individuals. Me likey alot.

I thought i

was the only one that

thinks he is a mixture of Takuya

& Jung woo sung..

& i definitely agree with

what you said,rasany

Oh..i really love

that gif from the eps 9 preview.

I never fails to go 'ahh'

when he expressed his

feelings through his eyes.

though he is already