Yoon Sang Hyun 윤상현

koalabear

• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest de Jarje

YSH and KJE as a star MV for Lee Sung Chul's song.....

Sweeetttt....

i hope to watch it soon in YT....

They both take a really cute pic...

Uri Sang hyun ssi really..really busy lately.....

happy for him..but also hope he didn't overload himself....gong gang ha gu yoooo...

Sang Hyun oppa, fighting....

Guest MariYEH

http://osen.freechal.com/news/view.asp?code=G0907220049

The Yoon Yoon couple met on the 19th at a dance studio in Seoul Yangje-dong

and practiced the rumba from 6pm to 4am

And becasue he felt YEH would get a little unconfortable with the over-skinship

he prepared a little present for her to ease her. What he did was

he brought a recording of babyvox's "Get Up" and did a cute dance

Wow too much skinship^ for so many hours :P

indexlinkimagephp.jpg

YSH stills from My Fair Lady

lady33.jpg

By sassygirl17, shot with Canon EOS-1Ds Mark III at 2009-07-26

lady36.jpg

lady37.jpg

src: Dramabeans

excerpts of an article from Dramabeans about YSH's role in the drama

Yoon Sang-hyun, on the other hand, used to work at a nightclub, is poor, and comes to be Yoon’s household manager/butler.

more of the article here:

http://www.dramabeans.com/2009/07/first-st...-lady-released/

Yoon Sang-hyun Joins Campaign to Help Hearing-impaired People

[2009-07-29]

akr2009060906740000502i.jpg

By sassygirl17 at 2009-06-09

Actor Yoon Sang-hyun, 36, has joined a campaign to help people with impaired hearing. The campaign was organized by the online music site Soribada to donate mothly proceeds from online album sales to help people with hearing disabilities receive artificial cochlear implants.

Cochlear implants are electronic devices that serve as hearing channels in people with severe deafness.

Yoon personally picked 40 songs about love for the campaign. The songs are downloadable on Soribada.

Yoon, who rose to stardom for his role in the MBC TV drama "Queen of Wives," will appear in a new KBS series next month.

http://english.kbs.co.kr/Entertain/Enterta...ew.html?No=7086

Guest harleydaz

Yoon Sang-hyun Sang 'Never-ending Story' at Lee Seung-chul's Home

2009-08-17

NeverEndingStory-1.jpg

[TV Report] Actor Yoon Sang-hyun, who is appearing in the TV drama "My Fair Lady," talked about an unusual first-birthday party on the KBS TV show "Happy Together" on August 13. He said he performed Buhwal's song "Never-ending Story" at the first birthday of Lee Seung-chul's daughter.

Yoon said he had ended up singing the song at Lee's request when they were sipping wine at the party. "Never-ending story" is a special song for both Lee and Yoon. The latter mesmerized many female viewers by performing the song in the TV drama "The Queen of Wives."

Yoon went on to talk about his "nausea" caused by actresses who he happens to play opposite. He already talked once about the condition on "Happy Together" when he appeared on the show in the past. On the question whether he was having a hard time playing opposite Yoon Eun-hye in "My Fair Lady," Yoon said he and Eun-hye were like close friends. He said he had been able to get rid of his nausea and bond with Eun-hye by practicing dancing and dining out together prior to filming.

But Yoon Eun-hye showed a different response. She said she didn't believe Yoon had this "condition" because he played jokes a lot as soon as they met. She learned about Yoon's nausea after she read about it in the news. To dispel the suspicion, Yoon said jokingly he liked to pretend when he was in an unfamiliar situation.

Other guests on the show included Yoon Eun-hye, Chung Il-woo, Park Ji-seon and Hong Jin-young. Yoon Eun-hye, who is back on variety shows after a two-year absence, told a funny story about passing gas.

http://english.kbs.co.kr/Entertain/Enterta...ge=1&No=158

Broadcasting Internet Media "Guide & Review" - "TV Report"

Source and press release: tvreport.co.kr <Copyright ⓒ PIMedia TV Report>

^ thanks HD for the news! that's really cool!

anyway here are pics from the Prayer Ceremony of My Fair Lady

2009081613194421001.jpg

By sassygirl17 at 2009-08-17

2009081613214921001.jpg

By sassygirl17, shot with NIKON D3 at 2009-08-17

2009081613251821001.jpg

2009081613275621001.jpg

2009081613315421001.jpg

2009081613332621001.jpg

2009081614070121001.jpg

2009081613420021001.jpg

2009081614084721001.jpg

src:OSEN

Guest harleydaz

New Drama to Bring Modern Princess With Edge

08-18-2009 17:03

090818KT.jpg

From left, Yoon Sang-hyun, Yun Eun-hye and Jung Il-woo. The trio will appear in the new drama ``My Fair Lady'' that starts airing tonight at 10 p.m. on KBS. / Courtesy of KBS

By Han Sang-hee

Staff Reporter

Following the success of ``Boys Over Flowers'' early this year, KBS is bringing yet another stylish drama to television fans with leading stars Yun Eun-hye, Yoon Sang-hyun and Jung Il-woo.

According to the producer Ji Yung-soo, the drama ``will offer humor and laughs, perfect for the summer season.''

The storyline is simple: A former playboy, played by Yoon, gets himself a job as a servant of one of the richest and pickiest girls in town, and struggles to win both her money and heart. His plan takes a turn as a talented and rich lawyer, played by Jung, steps between the two characters.

The three actors showcased their new styles and personalities at a press conference last week in southern Seoul, and fans can expect an interesting transformation from the trio.

The Fierce Heir

Yun Eun-hye (the heroine of ``Coffee Prince'') will play Kang Hae-na, the 24-year-old chaebol heir who lives the life of a modern-day princess. Living in her mansion called ``Lady Castle,'' the red-haired Kang lives the glamorous life but fails to make any close friends, let alone find a boyfriend, due to her bossy and picky personality.

Donning a black and turquoise dress with fluffy shoulders, Yun appeared with bright red hair yanked up in a pony tail that made her eyes sharper, a characteristic that fits her character. The role represents a big change for the 25-year-old actress, as she has portrayed warm-hearted and na?ve characters in past dramas like ``Coffee Prince'' (MBC, 2007) and ``Princess Hours'' (MBC, 2006). The drama is her first appearance in two years.

``The producer worried that people would hate my character,'' she said.

``She has a strong personality, but I'll mix it with my own and make the audience connect with her and laugh along the way.''

Playing tomboyish personalities in the past didn't require fancy clothes, and now the actress admits having a hard time getting used to the glamour.

``The clothes are so nice and pretty, but it's hard to move!'' she said laughing.

A Butler With a Purpose

The actor who once played a romantic CEO in the popular drama ``My Wife Is a Superwoman'' (MBC, 2009) will appear as the handsome yet silly playboy-turned-butler Seo Dong-chan. In order to support his sick mother, Seo jumps into the working world as a playboy, only to find himself in debt. To make the real money he needs, he moves into Lady Castle to work as a butler and Kang's personal assistant.

``When I played Tae-bong in `Superwoman,' all I did was walk around and answer phones, but now I have to carry heavy things, run errands and clean the house! I really am going through a great transition in status,'' Yoon said.

``Like Jim Carrey, I enjoy acting comical characters, so viewers will get to see me exaggerating a lot.''

Rich Yet Modest

Jung, who walked on rooftops and fought with swords in the drama ``Moon River'' (MBC, 2009), will appear as the poised and modest Lee Tae-yoon.

Although born into a rich family, the thoughtful Lee refuses to use his fame and money for success, and opens a small law firm with his friend to help the poor and powerless. For Lee, Kang is just another rich and stubborn girl, but when he finds out about her tragic past, he starts to open up.

``I used to always be flying around forests using wires, but now I get to ride nice cars! It's nice and very comfortable indeed,'' he said smiling.

But the life on an heir comes with complications, and the actor added that the fancy clothes did limit his movement.

``The suits are so fitted to look fashionable, but I can barely breathe!''

Along with showcasing the three characters, the new KBS drama will portray the essence of royalty, from horseback riding, flashy cars and beautiful mansions to Yun's dressy wardrobe and accessories.

``My Fair Lady'' will start airing tonight at 10 p.m. on KBS.

sanghee@koreatimes.co.kr

http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/art/2.../201_50291.html

Yoon Sang-hyun, Kim Bum Named PR Ambassadors for Korea Drama Festival

[2009-08-19]

The organizing committee of the Korea Drama Festival has named actors Yoon Sang-hyun and Kim Bum as PR ambassadors for the 2009 Korea Drama Festival, which is slated for October 1-15 in Jinju, South Gyeongsang Province. Yoon played "Heo Tae-jun" in "The Queen of Wives" while Kim played "So Yi-jung" in "Boys Over Flowers."

The two actors will publicize the Korea Drama Festival on various shows and will visit Jinju during the festival to meet with TV drama fans.

Yoon, whose popularity has soared since his appearance in "The Queen of Wives," will attend the screening of the drama's famous scenes on October 13 along with Seon Woo-seon, who played his partner in the drama. He will also tell the audience behind-the-scene stories about the drama.

Kim Bum and his drama partner Kim So-eun, who played "Chu Ga-eul" in "Boys Over Flowers," will attend the Asia Star Night - Boys Over Flowers Special" on October 12 to tell interesting stories about the drama and screen its famous scenes.

The 2009 Korea Drama Festival will kick off October 11 for a five-day run and will include various ancillary events. The main events will be held at the Gyeongnam Culture & Art Hall in Chilam-dong, Jinju.

The organizing committee will hold the 2009 Korea Drama Awards, the Asia Star Night - Boys Over Flowers Special and the 4th Next-generation Actor Competition.

At the regular meeting of the board of directors back in March, former Executive Committee Director Kang Yong-shik became the director of the organizing committee, while Lee Sun-jae was appointed to the post of vice director. Former Vice Director Chang Han-seong now heads the Executive Committee.

http://english.kbs.co.kr/Entertain/Enterta...ew.html?No=7107

Heartthrobs to promote fest

200908230024.jpg

By sassygirl17 at 2009-08-23

With "Boys Over Flowers" hottie Kim Bum and "My Wife is a Superwoman" heartthrob Yoon Sang-hyeon on board, the KOREA Drama Festival 2009 is off to a strong start this year. In a press release, the festival's organizing committee announced that actors Kim and Yoon were selected to serve as goodwill ambassadors for the upcoming event, which will kick off in Jinju, South Gyeongsang Province on Oct. 1.

"An appointment ceremony for the two stars has not been held yet," said a representative of the Korea Drama Festival Organizing Committee over the phone on Thursday.

According to the press release, an official ceremony for Kim and Yoon will be held in Seoul.

A representative of Kim Bum's agency, King Kong Entertainment, confirmed the actor's appointment as goodwill ambassador in addition to plans to attend the opening ceremony and an event titled "Night of Asian Stars, Features of 'Boys Over Flowers.'"

"Boys Over Flowers" co-star Kim So-eun will also be joining Kim Bum at the "Night of Asian Stars, Features of 'Boys Over Flowers'" where the two rising stars will take a look at some of the highlights from their hit series and reveal some behind-the-scenes stories.

As part of his duties, fellow goodwill ambassador Yoon will also attend the opening ceremony and will participate in the festival's "Drama O.S.T Concert," said a representative of MGB Entertainment, Yoon's agency.

Yoon's "My Wife is a Superwoman" co-star Sun Woo-sun will be joining him at the "Drama O.S.T Concert." At the event, the two will talk about behind-the-scenes episodes and look back on highlights from their hit drama. An orchestra is also slated to perform selected tracks from major dramas at the "Drama O.S.T Concert."

In addition to the "Drama O.S.T. Concert" and the "Night of Asian Stars, Features of 'Boys Over Flowers,'" an awards ceremony, called the Korea Drama Awards, will take place.

Into its third year, the awards ceremony will not only encompass series that aired on the three major broadcasting networks -- KBS, MBC and SBS -- it will also cover cable television.

"Cable dramas are also becoming very popular these days," a Korea Drama Festival Organizing Committee representative pinpointed the growing diversity of the drama market.

In addition to the awards show, the 15-day festival will offer a wide range of drama-related events that run from an international forum for drama experts to a contest for upcoming talent to screenings of foreign dramas.

For more information on the 4th KOREA Drama Festival 2009 visit www.kdfo.org

(oh_jean@heraldm.com)

By Jean Oh

http://www.koreaherald.co.kr/NEWKHSITE/dat...00908240010.asp

Archived