20090615 Wal Wal

High Quality Video Clip

mms://newsvod.kbs.co.kr/news/internet/2009/06/700k/walwal_090615.asf

source: KBS

Great news!! ^^

Yoon Sang-hyun storms the Lady Castle

June 23rd, 2009 // by javabeans

200906240802492100_1.jpg

Ohhhhhh! This was not expected! Queen of Housewives hottie Yoon Sang-hyun (the “thirtysomething Gu Jun-pyo”) has scored big with his follow-up project: acting opposite Yoon Eun-hye in the upcoming romantic comedy series Lady Castle.

A lot of name actors had been mentioned as possibilities for this role — I’d heard murmurs of Kang Dong-won and Won Bin, as well as Lee Dong-gun or Kim Rae-won — but in the end it’s a fresher face (although he’s the oldest out of the bunch). I’m actually really pleased with this — Yoon Sang-hyun isn’t just a pretty face, he can do both comedy and drama, and although he’s a relatively green actor, he’s got tons of charisma.

Yoon Sang-hyun is a last-minute hire; he met with producers on June 23 and after coming to an agreement, they are heading into final contract negotiations. As soon as those are finalized, he’ll enter into filming immediately. He had actually been a strong contender to head Magazine Allo — which would have also been hunky-dory with me — but because of the plagiarism accusations and subsequent scheduling delays, he chose Lady Castle. (Maybe that’s why Magazine Allo producers were particularly peeved with Style for ruining their production.)

The story of Lady Castle situates Yoon Eun-hye as as the “princess-like” middle daughter in a rich household. She crosses paths with a poor man who becomes the household manager (who secretly aims to get at the family’s hidden slush fund), and is involved in a love triangle with him and a rich man from an aristocratic family. Yoon Sang-hyun is currently in discussions over which of these two characters he will play. (Just as long as he doesn’t pull a Kwon Sang-woo and play them both!)

Writers are Yoon Eun-kyung and Kim Eun-hee (When Night Comes, Winter Sonata — meh); director is PD Ji Young-soo (Flowers For My Life — yes!).

Lady Castle will air on Wednesdays and Thursdays on KBS after Partner ends at the end of August.

http://osen.freechal.com/news/view.asp?code=G0906240015

Guest cutiepie

thanks for the updates midnightblue and lilcrash!

20090624-good-morning-plus-one-love-song-project-asf.jpg

20090624 Good Morning Plus One - Love Song Project

http://www.sendspace.com/file/6kool-aids5

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OXER4RI1

^ thanks cutiepie for the clips.

if you don't mind asking what program do you use to take the screen caps (it doesn't look like media player)...?

you're welcome, atel :)

i'm using Video Thumbnails Maker by Scorp

http://www.suu-design.com/projects.html#VTM

I've read this over @ Dramabeans and I didn't expect that YSH was almost casted for Magazine Allo, but anyway this one is really big time... I think the rich man role will suit him better, but that might look like his Taebong character in QOH...thanks lilcrash, midnightblue and cutiepie...this thread is growing now by the day and I need to do a lot of updating now...

Guest loving_D

i'm so happy YSH finally got his breakout year. i first saw him in "marrying a millionaire" with kim hyun joo and go soo, but his character really didn't do him justice. same with fireworks (which i must admit, did not even care to watch). and after these two dramas, i had a very unfavorable view of him and wasn't really excited about him being in a new drama, but i LOVE him in queen of housewives! not only is the drama itself great, but they really gave him a great role to play. taebongie is my favorite character in the drama!

he's inki jjang in korea right now and although he had his breakout at an older age than most, he has a really promising future. can't wait for his next project! thanks for making this thread!

Guest MariYEH

I loved him in Queen of Housewives!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

how can anyone not love Taebong! I sm so happy he got cast for Lady Castle!

Archived