What's On Your Mind Right Now?

Guest LittleCabbage

Guest Champagne*kisses

Looking forward to Memorial weekend, gonna head to the county fair and stuff myself with fatty goodness lol x)

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nameless_LIBERTY

Will I get my job back?

It really was a good job, just 30 hours a week and school full time killed me.

I wouldn't have quit if they told me that I once I quit, done deal, your're not allowed to work here again.

She told me I'd get my job back for the summer, because other kids quit during school and resume during the summer.

Oh job, how I miss thee :(

Guest baobao-bakachan

Basically everything ~ the beautiful weather outside, food because I'm super hungry, summer summer summer <3 ect

Guest HERMIT

I wonder if that's really HERMIT in his avatar... 

No, but it is my brother-in-law's laptop, which I always borrow.

I just took a pic of one of my better-looking neighbors while he was shopping Craigslist for some second-hand athletic equipment.

Besides, I'm a 43 year old asian dude and I don't want to crash soompi like I did when I posted my pic back in 2005.

The old server fried from all the hits. But at least the upside is the site got new and improved as a result. :)

As for what's on my mind right now:

I was just thinking how kids today are so spoiled with technology.

I know that I'm old, but back in the day when I was a kid, we had to be creative to keep ourselves stimulated.

And a lot of that began by simply turning on the old black & white TV.

Guest Wingedbunny

I wish i didn't mish my dutch oral exam this morning. I thought i had it on the 24th of june but it was today! Luckily now i can take the exam with friends next week instead of some arrogant short guy who thinks he is everything. Sort of lucky anyway i guess.

Guest rachelsaur

I have an art project to finish and a math project but I don't have the materials! It's due tomorrow and I've been waiting last minute to do it.

.____. Hopefully they'll have all the materials I need at the 99 cents store. /broke

Guest TICKLE ME Jx2

I'm thinking that John Cusack in the 1980s was a total and complete babe......

And that I can only ever openly admit that in this thread.

So, thank you.

I'm also still ticked about people who cancel/reschedule at the last minute.

What's up with that? You couldn't text me the night before? Sheesh.

Guest seakpopfan

Want to Buy Jung In albums, BUT CAN"T BUY IT .... T_T .... can't use iTunes Music in my country, and importing is so so overpriced ... chances of local companies reprinting Jung In albums, not likely. Love her too much to pirate ... STUCK STUCK STUCK ... Sigh ... back to youtube if I want to listen .... T_T sooooo lame ....

Guest rachelsaur

I'm wondering why I'm still even at this hell of a place called "school".

I like school. I mean, I don't like waking up early but I like learning.

I just hate my school and the fake ho-es I called "friends".

Guest pop_corn

My common tests next week. God, I'm dying of stress now.

But on the other hand, awesome day yesterday!! :wub:

Guest Ayumi

I asked my boyfriend today what kind of animal I would be if I weren't human, and he said without hesitation that I would be an ostrich because I'm tall.

I'm still thinking about that.

Archived