Namgoong Min/ Namkoong Min 남궁민 | [Drama 2023] My Dearest/Lovers, 연인

irilight

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/03/actor-nam-goong-min-cast-as-lead-in-upcoming-sbs-drama-handsome-guy-and-jungeum

Actor Nam Goong Min cast as lead in upcoming SBS drama 'Handsome Guy and Jungeum'

nam-goong-min.jpg

Actor Nam Goong Min has been cast as the lead actor in the upcoming SBS drama 'Handsome Guy and Jungeum'.

On March 6, media outlets revealed Nam Goong Min recently met up with the 'Handsome Guy and Jungeum' producers, and his casting as the lead character has been confirmed. He'll be playing the part of Hoon Nam, who fights falling in love until he meets Jungeum, a girl who's given up on love.

'Handsome Guy and Jungeum' is scheduled to start filming in April, and it's set to premiere in May.

Stay tuned for updates on who'll play the part of Jungeum!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, evie7 said:

Me too, I want to know who will be his leading lady, who else will be in cast.     

Frankly, Han Ye Seul unnie is very suitable for this kind of theater. I hope they choose him.

• Like 2

@evie7, @mxxella, @feelbora, @mabelialong, thank you much for all the wonderful updates. It is so great to see more fans visiting and contributing here...  :):wub:

Glad there is a drama thread already! Thank you for the link @evie7

@mabelialong, Yey.. wonderful pictures to celebrate his 40th Birthday!

I had forgotten they were in a drama together before!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nam Goong Min & Hwang Jung Eun set to reunite in new drama 7 years after 'Can You Hear My Heart?'
hwang-jung-eum-nam-goong-min.jpg

Nam Goong Min and Hwang Jung Eum are back together again for a new drama after 7 years.

Both actors were previously in talks to star in new SBS Wed-Thurs drama, 'Handsome Guy Manual', and as of March 14, it's been confirmed that the two have accepted their roles. The drama tells the story of a man who refuses to date and a woman who's given up on dating after repeated failures, as they help other people around them with their love lives. 

Back in 2011, Nam Goong Min and Hwang Jung Eun worked together for the hit MBC series, 'Can You Hear My Heart?'. This will also mark Hwang Jung Eum's return to the small-screen since giving birth to her first child!

'Handsome Guy Manual' will air some time this May.

source

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Isn't this beautiful? I don't always keep up w/IG and twitter so it's the second post he's made w/a flower arrangement that I have seen.  It's just so simple bit gorgeous.  He truly has many talents.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

HOT AND WET: TOP 10 K-DRAMA SHOWER SCENES

There are times when the K-Drama genies decide to randomly bless us. Whether its really needed in the development of the story or pure fan service, shower scenes are undoubtedly one of the most looked-out for moments. Well at least for thirsty ahjummas like me, keke.

I’ll give you our Top 10 Hottest K-Drama Shower Scenes. Enjoy!

• My Secret Hotel

This oppa is my own definition of sexy.

Jo Sung-kyum (Namgoong Min)

secret hotel hot shower ahjummamshies namgoong min

FULL LIST: https://ahjummamshies.com/2018/04/10/hot-and-wet-top-10-k-drama-shower-scenes/

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

@evie7, yes, that flower arrangement is so beautiful. Thank you for sharing...

@mxxella, haha.. Yes.. Namgoong Min's shower scenes are always fantastic...!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“The Undatables” Starring Namgoong Min And Hwang Jung Eum Shares Photos From First Script Reading

namgoong-min-hwang-jung-eum.jpg

Soon we’ll be able to see Namgoong Min and Hwang Jung Eum’s epic onscreen reunion!

The two actors are starring in the upcoming SBS Wednesday-Thursday drama “The Undatables.” On April 24, the drama released some photos from its first script reading with the cast, including the two leads and Oh Yoon Ah, Jo Dal Hwan, Jung Moon Sung, Shim Hye Jin, Nam Kyung Eup, Lee Moon Shik, Jung Young Joo, Myung Ji Yun, Baek Ji Won, Seo Dong Won, Seo Eun Woo, and Jin Ye Sol.

the-undatables.jpg

Screenwriter Lee Jae Yoon said, “I’m grateful to be able to work together with such a great cast and crew. I will take this joyful mindset and put it into the script as best as I can.” Director Kim Yoo Jin said, “This drama is meaningful to me as my first miniseries project. It’s an honor to be able to work with such great actors, and I will do my best to make a beautiful and refreshing drama perfect for springtime.”

Hwang Jung Eum plays the character Yoo Jung Eum, who wants to fall in love but has given up on romance because of the harsh reality of dating life. She is the type to go all-in with her feelings. Namgoong Min plays Kang Hoon Nam, who rejects love and has no faith in it despite being the perfect man in terms of looks and character. The two leads showed great chemistry through their previous experience working together seven years ago on “Can You Hear My Heart?”

After the reading, Namgoong Min said, “Working hard is a given, but I will do my best to get good results on top of that.” Hwang Jung Eum added, “This was a fun and happy experience, like the excitement of going on a picnic. I will work hard during filming to make sure the viewers can feel this atmosphere as well.”

“The Undatables” will be coming to Viki when it premieres in May after the end of “Switch.”

hwang-jung-eum-namgoong-min.jpg

source

• Like 2

[Orion's Daily Ramblings] Namgoong Min, Hwang Jung-eum and More Attend Script Reading for "Handsome Guy and Jung-eum"

Reveal hidden contents

Upcoming romantic comedy drama "Handsome Guy and Jung-eum" has released its first script reading stills, giving us a nice peek at the extended cast, as well as our beloved leading darlings themselves, Namgoong Min and Hwang Jung-eum.

The meeting took place on the 24th, and attending were writer Lee Jae-yoon-IV, PD Kim Yoo-jin-II and the cast, including Namgoong Min, Hwang Jung-eum, Oh Yoon-ah, Jo Dal-hwan, Jung Moon-sung, Shim Hye-jin, Nam Kyung-eup, Lee Moon-shik, Jung Young-ju, Seo Dong-won, Baek Ji-won, Myung Ji-yun, Seo Eun-woo, Jin Ye-sol and more.

The atmosphere was reportedly cheerful and friendly, while the actors did a great job, giving the writer and PD confidence in what the production can deliver to audiences. Namgoong Min stated that he will do his best to produce good results through hard work, while Hwang Jung-eum described the script reading as happy and cheerful, like going to a picnic; an emotion she wants to convey to viewers through her own hard work.

Please read full article HERE

• 2 weeks later...

annyeong chingus !!!!B):D

counting the days and hours to enjoy a new drama of our oppa nam goong min.
I'm new to this thread so I'll be visiting this place, thanks !!!:wub:

with this drama my dream has come true, I always wanted oppa NGM to stay with this protagonist, LOL after so many years I will have them together wiiiii:tongue::wub:

I do not know if a miniong is here, and if there is a cordial greeting, I will return after a long time to a forum to talk about oppa nam goong min, (after wgm).:wink:

but I'm definitely still with her beautiful dramas, I still do not beat the couple NGM and Minah, LOL:unsure::tongue::D

but following each step, as our oppa came out of his shyness to shine in each job he performs. for me it is an example that everything can be done.:heart:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIxNImPmuKGTCJtIOB_L7

just like not loving it:wub::lol::tongue:

60083a88b66fd69ea0ccfcab23da00a2.gif

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Go Seung Ji changed the title to Namgoong Min (남궁민)
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/20/2018 at 10:42 AM, rei99 said:

oh his name in here is namgoong min
hehe at the first I'm searching Nam Goong Min and Nam Koong Min also 남궁민 but cannot find..

hmmm but in here no update again about him...
I hope he is healthy :))

Hi @rei99... Thank you for visiting the thread...  :)
Well, we now do have an update:

508e56787eb54c4fa82e7b87de383858.jpeg?s=

Namgoong Min In Talks To Star In Upcoming Drama “Doctor Prisoner”

Namgoong Min is working on selecting his next project!

On October 8, it was reported Namgoong Min will be starring in upcoming KBS drama “Doctor Prisoner.”

In response, the actor’s agency 935 Entertainment commented, “‘Doctor Prisoner’ is just one of the projects he was offered. He is considering [the offer].”

“Doctor Prisoner” is about a successful doctor who has to leave the hospital he was working at due to unfortunate circumstances and applies to work at a prison’s medical department while planning revenge on his former hospital.

The drama will be directed by Hwang In Hyuk, whose recent works include “Laurel Tree Tailors” and “Assembly.”

“Doctor Prisoner” is scheduled to premiere in March 2019.

source

• Like 1