Namgoong Min/ Namkoong Min 남궁민 | [Drama 2023] My Dearest/Lovers, 연인

irilight

Namgoong Min Shares A Glimpse Of Himself On The Set Of “Chief Kim”

Namgoong Min

On January 4, Namgoong Min teased fans by uploading a behind-the-scenes photo of what appears to be the aftermath of a dramatic scene from his newest upcoming drama, KBS’s “Chief Kim.”

The actor looks battered and bloody, with a series expression on his face. The only other hint that he gives is a short caption that says, “Troublemaker Chief Kim.”

Namgoong Min is playing Kim Sung Ryong, a genius chief accountant who enters a large company TQ Group with the intent of embezzling them, but ends up with a much more positive result than planned when he saves them from corruption.

Written by Park Jae Bum of “Good Doctor” and directed by Lee Jae Hoon of “Page Turner,” the drama also features actors Nam Sang Mi, Jung Hye Sung, and 2PM’s Junho.

“Chief Kim” will premiere on January 25 following the end of KBS’s “Oh My Geum Bi.”

What do you think happened to Namgoong Min’s character?

source

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Thank you @LyraYoo.  I am not coming as much to Soompi anymore... I am liking Nam Goongmin's new drama.

Namgoong Min's beautiful change, blooms for the first time in 14 years
photo879119.jpg

His transformation is outstanding...

Rebel, murderer, chaebol, a knight on a white horse...

Tranforming into various characters for sixteen years...

A late bloomer who has been in the spotlight since two years ago...

Firm base in television as well...

photo879120.jpg

Please read more on Hancinema

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

2PM’s Junho Sends Coffee Truck To “Chief Kim” Bromance Partner Namgoong Min

Junho-Namgoong-Min-768x432.jpg

It looks like the bromance is still going strong!

2PM’s Junho supported his former “Chief Kim” co-star Namgoong Min by sending a coffee truck to the set of his latest drama “Distorted.”

On September 6, Namgoong Min shared a proof shot alongside the caption, “#Thank you, Mukso. #Eat this waffle, Junho. #Ah~ #I love.”

Mukso, which is short for “eating sociopath,” was the nickname of Junho’s character in “Chief Kim.” The photo shows Namgoong Min holding up a waffle to a picture of Junho, and the banner on the coffee truck reads, “Min, good luck with the rest of filming, and hwaiting to the staff!”

source

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Congratulations to our Namgoong Min, he won Top Excellence actor for his role in Chief Kim at KBS and Top Excellence Actor for his role in Falsify at SBS.  I'm so happy and proud for him:heart:

z89gWAE.png?1 

He also won Best Couple w/Junho. They were so cute

Edited by evie7
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Namgoong Min offered to top bill new SBS drama

nam-goong-min-handsome-guy-and-jung-eum-
Date: February 15, 2018 Author: tipsyahjumma

The K-drama genies may have heard my prayers. SBS is scouting one of my favorite oppas, Namgoong Min (Falsify), to lead its upcoming Wednesday-Thursday drama.

https://ahjummamshies.wordpress.com/2018/02/15/namgoong-min-offered-to-top-bill-new-sbs-drama/

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Details about the series.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2018/02/namgoong-min-in-talks-to-become-handsome-guy-for-sbs/

Namgoong Min in talks to become Handsome Guy for SBS

NamgoongMin1.jpg

I’m all for casting Namgoong Min (Falsify, Chief Kim) as a handsome guy. It might be the world’s most generic description of K-drama hero (others that come to mind are rich guy, cold guy, or geeeeenius guy), but you can’t argue that he doesn’t fit the part. SBS has a new drama in the works called Handsome Guy and Jung-eum, an opposites-attract romance between a man who’s got love completely figured out and a woman who’s made it her life’s mission to fall in love.

The new series will be penned by writer Lee Jae-yoon of Tamra The Island and My Unfortunate Boyfriend, as well as the movies Red Carpet and Professional Mr. Baek. It’s about a man who has parsed every theory there is about love, and a woman named Jung-eum whose greatest dream in life is to be married. I’m getting the sense that he’s a love guru while love is a mystery to her, which just makes me eager for the inevitable twist when he falls for her.

Namgoong Min’s agency confirmed that he received the offer to headline, and released a statement saying, “The plan and the script were fresh, so he is considering it favorably.” The casting reports don’t offer more details about the characters or plot, but I don’t expect Namgoong Min to sign on to a drama with a two-dimensional hero, not after his hot streak as a quirky leading man in Falsify, Chief Kim, and Beautiful Gong Shim, which came after his hot streak as a psycho villain in Remember–Son’s War and Girl Who Sees Smells. The man’s just on a long streak, so let’s not mess with it, okay?

Handsome Guy and Jung-eum is being planned for a May broadcast on SBS, following Wednesday-Thursday dramas Return and Switch: Change the World.

He partner can be Hwang Jung Eum.

• Like 3

http://www.dramabeans.com/2018/03/hwang-jung-eum-eyes-sbs-romance-with-namgoong-min/

Hwang Jung-eum eyes SBS romance with Namgoong Min

hwangjungeum_103.jpg

Will it be a TV reunion for Hwang Jung-eum (Lucky Romance) and Namgoong Min (Falsify)? They’re both in contention for a new drama titled Handsome Guy and Jung-eum, seven years after they played siblings in the heartwarming weekend drama Can You Hear My Heart.

Namgoong Min’s possible casting was announced a couple weeks ago, and now it’s Hwang Jung-eum who is considering the leading role opposite him. Namgoong Min’s character is named Hoon-nam, which is a groanworthy pun since that also translates to Handsome Guy. Not to be outdone, the character Hwang Jung-eum is up to play is also named Jung-eum. Well, it’ll be easy to keep the names straight in this one, at least.

The two leads have differing stances on love (naturally): He’s thoroughly analyzed theories on love and rejects the idea of romance and dating, while she has made it her life’s goal to marry someone she loves. Her character is a former competitive diver who now works as a couples manager. The plot incorporates a variety of characters who have difficulty dating, and in the process of helping them navigating the tricky waters of modern romance, they also come to understand what real love is.

These are two actors with a lot of personal charisma who can be really charming when they have good chemistry with their co-stars, so I’m looking forward to seeing them fumble their way through modern love. I especially love Namgoong Min in the rom-com genre (he’s just so weird), and I’d like to see Hwang Jung-eum bounce back with a good project after her last was a dud (Lucky Romance, where she played the world’s most frustrating doormat of a heroine), so I’ll be hoping they both confirm the project.

Handsome Guy and Jung-eum will be an SBS drama to follow the upcoming Jang Geun-seok and Han Ye-ri drama Switch, and plans to premiere in May.

• Like 3