Namgoong Min/ Namkoong Min 남궁민 | [Drama 2023] My Dearest/Lovers, 연인

irilight

"Beautiful Gong Shim" Namgoong Min shows love for Minah

Spoiler

photo728796.jpg

Namgoong Min has started to like Min-ah.

On the sixth episode of the SBS weekend drama "Beautiful Gong Shim", Ahn Dante (Namgoong Min) confessed his love to Gong-sim (Minah).

He told her he had something to say and pushed her up against a wall. He said, "I wish you didn't stay too close to guys".

Gong-sim pushed him away saying, "I don't get it". Ahn Dante explained, "My arm is broken because you went to see a movie with a close guy friend of yours and you were angry at me for not eating dumplings that he bought for you, then I fell".

"Then you tell me not to acknowledge you?" he continued and Gong-sim explained, "I paid for those dumplings".

Dante turned around and smiled. He was actually pretending that he broke his arm so that he could get her attention.

source: Hancinema

• Like 2

On 6/2/2016 at 6:05 PM, evie7 said:

@irilight I'm happy for him too! I hope he gets a win tomorrow night at the Baeksang Awards. I have my fingers crossed. I'm happy he is getting some recognition:D.

Sadly, it did not happen, @evie7.
But I heard many good comments about him, which is encouraging. People are beginning to notice him

• Like 2

Below is an older Showbiz Korea interview with Namgoong Min, done after he finished the drama "Remember" (March 2016)
He talks mostly about his role in Remember, as well as the film he directed, and a bit about his plans for the future.

• Like 3

I am happy for Namgoong Nim , I liked him since one fine day , he deserved to be lead long time ago .

I just finished the first episode  of beautiful gong shin and I think it is gonna be fun

• Like 3

On 4/1/2014 at 4:44 PM, suchadiva42 said:

I'm hoping to see NGM in another drama soon and will continue to come here more for updates as well..

@suchadiva42 chingu... you do know he is in a new drama now, right?  I hope to see you at that drama thread... Beautiful Gong Shim.

@MaysoonD, hi.. and welcome to Namgoong Min thread... :)
oh,  I have not seen One Fine Day.  I'll make sure to watch it after Beautiful Gong-Shim ends. Thank you much for the recommendation! 

I hope you both also join us at the drama thread, if you wish to.

http://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/384690-current-drama-2016-beautiful-gong-shim-미녀-공심이-satsun-2200-sbs/?page=44#comment-19816668

Ck76rx-UkAAtZIr.jpg

source

• Like 2

Namgoong Min’s Character To Change Significantly On “Dear Fair Lady Kong Shim”

Namgoong Min’s Character To Change Significantly On “Dear Fair Lady Kong Shim”

Dear Fair Lady Kong Shim” has a big change planned for Namgoong Min’s character.

Upcoming episode 11 marks the half-way point of the drama, and the storyline will continue to grow until the very end.

The staff hints that there is going to be a huge turning point for Namgoong Min’s character, An Dante, who is a lawyer by day and a chauffeur by night. In the previous episodes, Namgoong Min ends up finding out who he truly is by coincidence.

Director Baek Soo Chan states, “Dante finding out his true identity is a crucial turning point in the drama. Now the story will get even more exciting as Dante uncovers why he has a fake identity and finds out who killed his father. As Dante’s personality begins to change, his relationship with Kong Shim (Minah) and Junsu (On Joo Wan) will also change.”

“Dear Fair Lady Kong Shim” airs every Saturday and Sunday at 9:55 p.m. KST.

source: Soompi

• Like 2

@irilight well well chingu i didn't think i'd find this thread, i'm also following this drama & enjoying NGM, i've been his admirer since One Fine Day etc.  Have you seen him in Remember? woah he was quite good in being a bad guy there LOL! i'm so happy he's got this lead role now, it's high time they recognize him for his acting skills! i can't wait for the next epis! (i hate GS's sister, she's so pretentious). I hope Joon Pyo will soon come into the open! :) TTYL and hello to all! let's support Nam Goon Min he deserves it! thanks chingo for starting this drama thread!

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, hibiscus23 said:

@irilight well well chingu i didn't think i'd find this thread, i'm also following this drama & enjoying NGM, i've been his admirer since One Fine Day etc.  Have you seen him in Remember? woah he was quite good in being a bad guy there LOL! i'm so happy he's got this lead role now, it's high time they recognize him for his acting skills! i can't wait for the next epis! (i hate GS's sister, she's so pretentious). I hope Joon Pyo will soon come into the open! :) TTYL and hello to all! let's support Nam Goon Min he deserves it! thanks chingo for starting this drama thread!

@hibiscus23 chingu... We have another Korean actor we love in common.....  :wub:

I just called you to the Beautiful Gong-Shim drama thread. This one is Namgoong Min thread.

Yes, I have watched him in "Remember." He was quite scary in it.  He was also chilling as the antagonist in "The Girl who Sees smells."

I have not see "One Fine Day."  Someone else on the drama thread mentioned it too. I will make sure to watch it soon.

I am thrilled that Namgoong Min has this opportunity as a lead in a drama, and he certainly is showing the viewers what a versatile actor he is.

Here is the link to the drama thread

http://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/384690-current-drama-2016-beautiful-gong-shim-미녀-공심이-satsun-2200-sbs/?page=1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On another note: 

Beautiful Gong-Shim climbed up DramaFever's list of 10 most watched drama. To quote DramaFever - 

First of all,  Beautiful Gong Shim is the most improved in ranking this week, surging to #4!

Congratulations to our drama! Such an advance, and that despite the fact they only upload the episodes on Tues.!

https://www.dramafever.com/news/weekly-top-10-k-dramas---june-20-2016/

Namgoong Min IG update

• Like 1