Namgoong Min/ Namkoong Min 남궁민 | [Drama 2023] My Dearest/Lovers, 연인

irilight

Nam Goong Min to Get His own ‘V’ App Channel

South Korean actor Nam Goong Min is the latest idol to get his own ‘V’ App Channel. His label 935 Entertainment recently confirmed, "Nam GoongMin will be opening his Naver 'V' app channel on the 11th, and will hold his first live broadcast on the 12th at 2PM KST, back stage at the press conference for his upcoming drama 'The Beauty and the Beast'. He will also host a broadcast on the 14th for his first pitch at the LG Twins game." 

5-11_nam_goong_min.jpg

Nam Goong Min is a South Korean actor. He is best known for his roles in the neo-noir A Dirty Carnival (2006), and the television series Can You Hear My Heart? (2011), The Girl Who Sees Smells (2015) and most notably in Remember - War of the Son (2015-2016).

Source

• Like 2

[V Report Plus] Namgung Min promotes forthcoming drama

Actor Namgung Min hosted a short live show on the Naver V app on Thursday before a press conference for the new SBS’ drama series “Beautiful Gong Shim.”

He first introduced his staff members -- hair and makeup stylists -- and briefly explained about his role in the drama.

“I portray a lawyer Ahn Dan-tae who is versatile, particularly good at fighting. I fall in love Gong Shim who lives below my house,” he said.

Seo Hyo-rim, Minah, On Joo-wan and Namgung Min from left (Naver V app)

Later, other cast members appeared in the broadcast including actress Seo Hyo-rim, singer-actress Minah of Girls’ Day and actor On Joo-wan.

“I have to wrap up the show. The reason why I hosted this show was to promote my drama, and please show us a lot of love.” he added at the end of the session.

Starting this weekend, the drama will air on Saturdays and Sundays at 9:55 p.m.

Naver’s real-time broadcasting app V allows fans to interact with their favorite K-pop stars through live broadcasts. The app is available for Android and iOS. For more information, visit www.vlive.tv.

source

• Like 2

[HanCinema's Drama Preview] "Beautiful Gong Shim"

photo721736.jpg

Finding a romantic comedy drama that does not go majorly dark and depressing or then lose its coherence completely is hard. "Beautiful Gong Shim" promises a return to the good ol' days, where people trying to hook up with people happily was possible without major physical and emotional scarring. There is still a mean grandmother in the mix, but that is a rom-com staple in Korean drama.

Read full article on Hancinema

thank you to @Orion

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Beautiful Gong Shim" Episode 1

photo724299.jpg

SBS's new Saturday/Sunday twenty-episode drama "Beautiful Gong Shim" was much more than its lackluster promotion. It was zippy, fun, and put two unique characters at the helm, Gong Shim (Minah) and Ahn Dae-tae (Namgoong Min). I have to say that I hope neither of them change much, save maybe to fall in love with each other. It's rare to find such refreshingly frank and straightforward characters on Korean television

• Like 2

[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Beautiful Gong Shim" Episode 2

photo724346.jpg

Namgoong Min carries "Beautiful Gong Shim" from moment to poignant moment. Minah and On Joo-wan are delightful as well, but it is Namgoong who is the lifeblood of the drama. There is a freedom with which he plays the mysterious, slovenly, goofy, irreverent yet thoughtful Ahn Dan-tae that allows the character to be such a strange, yet lovable, amalgamation of traits.

• Like 1

Namgoong Min Makes Fans Curious With Behind-the-Scenes Photo of “Dear Fair Lady Kong Shim”

Namgoong Min Makes Fans Curious With Behind-the-Scenes Photo of “Dear Fair Lady Kong Shim”

Actor Namgoong Min loves to tease his fans with behind-the-scenes photos!

On May 19, Namgoong Min posted a photo on Instagram of himself and Girl’s Day’s Minah shooting their latest drama “Dear Fair Lady Kong Shim.”

He wrote, “Dear Fair Lady Kong Shim. Can you guess what scene this is? So shy. Try to guess.”

In the photo, Namgoong Min is crossing his legs in a timid fashion while Minah looks quite worn out.

Can you guess what scene this is?

Meanwhile, “Dear Fair Lady Kong Shim” aired its first two episodes on May 14 and 15 and is off to a good start with positive viewer response. What the latest episode below!

source

• Like 2

3 K-stars who gave acting lessons during drama shoot

Veteran actors have been teaching less-experienced coworkers during their film or TV drama shoots, according to local media outlets.

Here is a list of actors well known for their tutelage:

Namkoong Min

CjH5gZQWUAAKirT.jpg

The 38-year-old actor is not only known for his heart-throbbing looks, but also for his great acting skills. As the lead of new TV drama “Beautiful Gong Shim,” he taught his counterpart Minah about the basics of acting.

“We met on holidays to practice over and over again. I‘ll never forget how helpful he was,” said Minah.

source

• Like 1