Namgoong Min/ Namkoong Min 남궁민 | [Drama 2023] My Dearest/Lovers, 연인

irilight

Namgoong Min cast in his first lead role 18 years after debut

namgoong%2Bmin.jpg

Ilgan Sports - Nate: [Exclusive] Namgoong Min finally lands first lead role in a public broadcast drama 18 years after debut

1. [+1,106, -15] As a matter of fact, Nam Gyu Man is a lead role

2. [+861, -9] Hul, it's his first lead role?  I thought he's been playing lead roles all this time...

3. [+830, -9] Namgoong Min hyung, congrats on your first lead role!!! I'll make sure to watch it

4. [+30, -1] He's such a good actor but never once played a lead role. His screen presence is lead role-level though ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+28 -1] This is my time knowing about thisㅋㅋㅋ Hope you can show amazing acting to your heart's contents!!!

6. [+27, -2] Apart from that, he made a cameo in 'Cheomdamdong Alice' as Moon Geun Young's boyfriend and his acting was great. He played a poor guy who cried wondering about his salary and the debts he owed. He said something like no matter how hard he tried, he can't get out of his situation. His acting was so good and realistic and made his character relatable

7. [+25, -1] He was born with the talent but took him 18 years to get to his first leading role while idols easily snatch up these opportunities thanks to their agencies. richard simmons

8. [+13, -1] Hard to believe Bong Maru in 'Can You Hear My Heart?' was only a supporting role

source

• Like 1

Watch: Namgoong Min Reveals How He Met His Girlfriend Jin Ah Reum

Watch: Namgoong Min Reveals How He Met His Girlfriend Jin Ah Reum

On the March 30 episode of MBC’s “Radio Star,” actor Namgoong Minappears as one of the guests and thanks his fellow actor Yang Joo Ho for helping him meet his girlfriend.

Namgoong Min is currently openly dating a model and actress Jin Ah Reum. The two met as a director and actress in the film “Light My Fire” produced by Namgoong Min.

namgoong min-1

When asked how he met his girlfriend, Namgoong Min comments, “My friend Yang Joo Ho is the acting instructor for my girlfriend’s agency. He was instrumental in setting up dinners with her and that’s how we exchanged our numbers. He generally has a good feeling about things and has a good network of friends.”

Spoiler

namgoong min-2

Namgoong Min adds, “I didn’t have to say anything, but he’d call and say ‘Ah Reum is coming to my class today. Do you want to have dinner with us?’ I’m grateful to him.”

Talking about his girlfriend who is also the lead in his movie, he expresses his love for her saying, “She’s patient and mature. This is the first time I’m dating someone openly, but there are many advantages. I recently put an event together for her birthday.”

Watch the clip of Namgoong Min from “Radio Star” below.

source

• Like 1

Nam Goong Min and Girl’s Day’s Minah pair up for SBS’s drama ‘The Beauty of the Beast’

CgLlqW0VIAAyH18.jpg

Actor Nam Goong Min and Girl’s Day’s Minah are reported to pair up in SBS’s new drama ‘The Beauty of the Beast‘ (literal title)- 야수의 미녀.

This would be a fresh collaboration between Nam Goong Min and Minah. We would like to call them as the Min Couple! Nam Goong Min is starring as Ahn Dan Tae, the warm-hearted lawyer.  Minah is starring as Kong Sim who has a warm heart too.

Other than the double Min couple, On Joo Wan, Seo Hyo Rim and Oh Hyun Kyung are also joining the drama.

On Joo Wan to act as Suk Jin Soo who comes from a wealthy family. Seo Hyo Rim to act as Kong Mi who has beautiful appearance and also the sister of Kong Sim.

The Beauty of the Beast‘ will take over the time slot of drama ‘Mrs. Cop 2‘ and air its first episode on May 14.

source

• Like 1