Namgoong Min/ Namkoong Min 남궁민 | [Drama 2023] My Dearest/Lovers, 연인

irilight

• 1 month later...

Namgoong Min and Lee Young-ah headline cable rom-com by girlfriday | August 9, 2013 | 6 Comments

NamgoongMin_LeeYoungAh1.jpg

Here’s another fall drama to look out for — I know, as if we really needed MORE fall dramas this year — cable network E Channel will be broadcasting an original drama, a ten-episode romantic comedy series called Unemployed Romance. It has Namgoong Min (Gu Am Heo Jun) and Lee Young-ah (Vampire Prosecutor) as headliners, and tells a bright relatable story about a woman who dreams of being a writer but lives off of unemployment checks.

The new series comes from a rookie PD/writer team and stars Lee Young-ah as an aspiring drama writer who dreams of one day being the next Kim Soo-hyun. But in reality the only credit she has to her name is a third-rate drama on endless reruns called Love and Ruin (ha), where she was just one of many wage-collecting staff writers. She goes from that to rock bottom, living off of unemployment wages in order to get by.

It’s at the unemployment benefits office where she runs into Namgoong Min, who — horror of horrors — is her first love from college. I’m already cringing for her. He’s working there on a short-term contract as a civil servant, in order to qualify for some scholarship. So he’s literally the guy cutting her the unemployment check? Ack.

What’s more is that he happens to think of her as bad mojo — everything goes awry in his life when he’s with her, and he blames her for things going badly for him during their college days. The chance meeting at the unemployment office brings her back into his life, and then she starts to mess things up for him again, this time starting with a potential new woman in his life. The premise sounds really cute and down-to-earth, which in the sea of ghost-seers and high melodrama these days, would be a rather nice change of pace. I hope the writing and directing deliver something worthwhile.

Unemployed Romance will air on Saturday nights and premieres October 5.

Via Xports News

Via: Dramabeans

• 2 weeks later...

WHY? Why the dumb and dumber haircut/style? [-(
You're good looking and all but even you can't pull it off.

Okay fine. If you go shirtless for me I'll forgive you for having such a style.

dramacube_6699252237247387929.jpg?type=w
20130823145010_5216f8127eafb_1.jpg

Cr. E Channel & DRAMAcube

Oh yeah... I'm in dire need of a shirtless scene of him in the drama. [-O<
I can't take it anymore. His hair looks like Hwang Jung Eum's hair in CYHMH. =))

Guest jaewon fan

aoun said: Oh yeah... I'm in dire need of a shirtless scene of him in the drama. [-O<
I can't take it anymore. His hair looks like Hwang Jung Eum's hair in CYHMH. =))

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

aoun said: WHY? Why the dumb and dumber haircut/style? [-(
You're good looking and all but even you can't pull it off.

Okay fine. If you go shirtless for me I'll forgive you for having such a style.

Cr. E Channel & DRAMAcube

@aoun  i'm watching this bcoz of NGM & i agree w/you, hairstyle shld goooooooooooo! he's h/some enough and i hate it when directors/producers try to make the actors look stupid such as his hair in here! i didn't like his hair in one fine day either but this one is more ugly!

@hibiscus23 Haha... he has two different hair style in the show. He has the style we hate in the flashbacks and the swiped hair in the present. So I'm 50/50 about his hair, although I kinda wished he had grown it out a little longer like in CYHMH. :)

Nam Goong-min's first kiss scene in 7 years

Source | 2013/10/18 | 938 views | Permalink | 2 Comments

photo361353.jpg

Nam Goong-min is about to have his first kiss scene in 7 years.

TV E channel drama "Unemployed Romance" actor Nam Goong-min takes on the role of Jong-dae, the first love Lee Ah-yeong.

This drama which is greatly reviewed for its unique structure and realistic storyline, is now on its third episode. Jong-dae and Seung-hee recalled the time when they were young and innocently in love.

Pictures of them from their university days were posted online. The background is of the Han River, glistening in the sundown.

Nam Goong-min claimed that he was happy about the kiss scene because it was his first in 7 years since he did it with Seong Yoo-ri in a 2006 drama.

Source : biz.heraldcorp.com/vi...

Copy & paste guideline for this article
Always put a link back to the source and HanCinema permalink

• 2 weeks later...