Namgoong Min/ Namkoong Min 남궁민 | [Drama 2023] My Dearest/Lovers, 연인

irilight

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Noro1430292046

class="entry-title"Actor Nam Goong Min holds 2nd fan meeting in Japan by choiwj - 11 hours ago
20130116_namgoongmin1.jpg

Actor Nam Goong Min has successfully held his second fan meeting in Japan.

The fan meeting, ‘Nam Goong Min’s Fan Meeting in Tokyo – Winter Dream‘, took place on January 16th at the concert hall in Zepp Tokyo. Nam Goong Min held his very first fan meeting in Osaka back on November 3rd, and after tickets to the event sold out immediately, the actor decided to hold an additional fan meeting in Tokyo.

Nam Goong Min greeted fans and began the event with a Q&A session followed by a series of different activities and events, including a corner in which he reenacted some of the most memorable scenes from the drama ‘Can You Hear My Heart‘ with his fans.

The rising hallyu star also displayed his hidden singing and dancing skills through a special performance and melted hearts by personally replying to fan letters with his own.

Nam Goong Min also earned praise for his kind heart as he personally gifted gloves to every fan who waited outside for the fan meet despite the cold weather.

Following his fan meeting, the actor expressed, “I felt a sense of responsibility after the fan meeting in Osaka, and I worked hard to try and return the love and support you guys have given me. I sincerely thank everyone, and I won’t forget how moved I was today. I’ll do my best to pay it back in full.”

20130116_namgoongmin2-600x398.jpg

allkpop

he's gotten handsome each time! i was so happy to see he's going to be in this sageuk drama at first & then after reading it again found out he's a second lead not the lead my heart just sunk! why are these people not recognizing nam gung's acting skills or potential? it's hi time they give him a lead role don't you think anyone here? my first time dropping a line here but i really like this actor! i started liking him in one fine day & i hope there's a lot of fans who would root for him in the future & on this forum!

kyeok jeong ma sae yo nam gung ssi your turn will come (hope very soon after this sageuk drama) & hope it will be a blockbuster that way you'll be well in demand! even watching you in alice drama you were awesome, you made me cry with you!

hi to all his fans here too! hope we keep his forum alive, let's continue to support this promising actor!

OMG ... You are here too, @hibiscus23!  LOL. 

I loveeeee Nam Goong Min!!!  He is my new crush.  I am currently watching CYHMH and his perfomance is absolutely phenomenal in there.  It breaks my heart seeing him cry on the screen.  Can't wait to finish CYHMY and go on to his other projects.  Go NGM!!!

• 2 weeks later...

yay yyyy nomore nice to see u here too! i've been enamored with him since one fine day drama & if u hvnt seen that u r missing something my dear! hahaha yeah he's a gr8 actor but let's hope he gets the lead nxt project, it's hi time they give him a break he deserves! doesn't he have a kind face? woah he's one of my many k actor crushes too so i'm not surprised that you got to like him! yup Go NGM fighting! c u again nomore!

hello again ev.body here nam goong fans! if i find some news or pix i''ll share them w/you! he's a gr8 actor & i think he's well worth it! he's a gem of a guy! i dunno if it was just me but the more u look at his face, the handsomer he gets :) i just hope/pray that next proj he'll be the lead albeit we know in our heart of hearts that he' s our lead guy! talk to u all nxt time! hv a gr8 day - hi hi nomore!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...