Namgoong Min/ Namkoong Min 남궁민 | [Drama 2023] My Dearest/Lovers, 연인

irilight

Nam Goong Min is starting to have anger problems?

During the SBS press conference for drama 'Remember' recently, actor Nam Goong Min relayed playing a bad guy, and how that might be affecting is real personality.  "I played a murderer in 'The Girl Who Can See Smells,'" he began.  "In this drama, I play someone who has anger management problems and no humanity.

"While acting out the character this time, I've been a bit stressed.  It's my first time experiencing this in the sixteen years I've acted.   Because this person has anger management issues, he gets angry over even the little things.  As a result, this leaves a thumbprint on even my real life.  It's the harmful result of getting too immersed [in my character].  I want to finish the drama and slip away from it as soon as possible," making everyone laugh.

That must really be tough, but stay strong, Nam Goong Min!  Fight the anger and keep smiling!

ngm_smile.gif?w=500&h=300

source

• Like 1

Yoo Seung Ho admits that he was very nervous to meet Remember costar Park Min Young

efc17287-241a-41cf-a4d9-ce83c2df2613.jpg
Yoo Seung Ho has always struck me as the sweet and shy type, and his recent comments at the Rememberpress conference on working with his new costar Park Min Young have confirmed it! 

When asked about his relationship with the leading lady, Yoo Seung Ho stated, "I am usually a pretty shy guy, so I was very nervous when I first met Park Min Young. I was shocked, though, at how fast she adapted to her character. I am slowly getting to be more comfortable around her.” I'm so happy to hear that now they are comfortable with each other!

In Remember, Yoo Seung Ho plays Seo Woo Bin, a lawyer who struggles with hyperthymesia, or an autobiographical memory that causes him to remember everything in extreme detail. Woo Bin's goal in becoming a lawyer is to clear his father's name, but just as he takes on the case, he begins to lose his memory. He must race to solve the case before all of his memories fade.

Read more - and comment: On DramaFever Blog

• Like 2

Netizen reaction after 1st episode of "Remember"

hfsa.jpg

tvdaily - Nate: 'Remember', A hint of Yoo Ah In in Namgoong Min's character as a heartless 2nd generation chaebol

1. [+821, -9] His portrayal of a chaebol son is different from Yoo Ah In's though ㅋㅋ Why is Namgoong Min so good at these psycho roles? Made me wonder for a moment if he's really acting ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+711, -6] He nailed his psychopath acting in 'The Girl Who Sees Smells' ㅋㅋㅋㅋHe looks gentle but he strangely fits villain roles

3. [+520, -6] Oh myㅜ I'm hooked.The drama's fun and the acting is jjang

• Like 1

NamgoongMin_LeeYeolEum1.jpg

Yay for Namgoong Min (Remember–Son’s War) — he’s been cast as the lead in Only One Love Like You, the 16-episode drama special from TV Chosun that’s also cast Kevin and Eli (of U-KISS) and singer Kangnam. Namgoong is a malicious and self-centered top star (and chaebol heir, of course), who has a tender and affectionate side.Lee Yeol-eum (Village: Secret of Achiara) has been cast as the lead opposite him (good for her, it’s barely been two years since the 19-year-old’s debut) and will play a modern-day Candy, doggedly pursuing her dreams. Her character’s nicknamed the “queen of part-time jobs,” and her bright smile will hide the pain caused by her first love. Only One Love Like You will air in the first half of 2016

Source: Dramabeans

• Like 1

'Remember' Park Min-yeong panics as she encounters murderer Nam Goong-min

photo666171.jpg

On the fifth episode of SBS Wednesday & Thursday drama, "Remember", Lee In-ah (Park Min-yeong) recognized Nam Gyu-man (Nam Goong-min).

Lee In-ah, a prosecutor was investigating the case that the vice president of Il-ho Life Insurance sexually harassed Kim Hanna who was an intern fo the company. When she went to the company building, she encountered the president of the company, Nam Gyuman.

Lee In-ah, when she was left alone with Nam Gyu-man in an elevator, could remember the video clip showing Nam Gyu-man was confessing he had murdered Oh Jeong-ah (Han Bo-bae). Lee In-ah panicked at the spine-chilling encounter with Nam Gyu-man.

source: Hancinema

• Like 1

Namgoong Min Opens Up About Portraying Evil Characters

Namgoong Min Opens Up About Portraying Evil Characters

Actor Namgoong Min opens up about his current role in the SBS drama “Remember.”

Namgoong Min recently posed for the January issue of SURE magazine. With his intricate expressions and impactful outfits, he shows off his tight and fit body.

namgoong min1

namgoong min2

During the interview that followed the photo shoot, he spoke about his role as Nam Gyu Man in his current drama “Remember.” He commented, “I’m having fun as an actor playing the villain. I feel comfortable on the set, and I’m enjoying it.” He also said he’s not stressed about having to portray evil characters often. He smiled as he said, “I take it as a compliment that people think I’m suited for those roles. My acting seems to contradict my true personality.”

He also mentioned that he’s into wine and exercising these days. He added, “I read books on wine. As for exercise, I started out doing it because of my back problems. But some of the weight equipment I purchased over the years is filling up two-thirds of my house now.”

Besides his work in the drama “Remember,” Namgoong Min will be filming a movie in China and making his directorial debut in a short film “Light My Fire.”

source

• Like 1