Namgoong Min/ Namkoong Min 남궁민 | [Drama 2023] My Dearest/Lovers, 연인

irilight

From Dramabeans News Bites

• His turn as a psychopath in Girl Who Sees Smells caught the attention of Chinese viewers, and now Namgoong Min has been cast as the lead of Chinese film Moonlit Motive. Based on a popular novel, the plot is about a married couple and the mystery they unexpectedly get wrapped up in. Namgoong will play the husband, and there’s no word yet on who will play his wife. Production will ramp up this month, and the movie will hit theaters in China next year. [TV Report]

Showbiz Korea-NAMGOONG MIN MAKES HIS DIRECTORIAL DEBUT 남궁민, 영화 ′LIGHT MY FIRE′ and new Chinese movie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXQ1bga0WcM

https://youtu.be/EXQ1bga0WcM

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Keeping only relevant material:

10 Culinary K-dramas featuring attractive chefs

6b234ec3-e3c7-4357-a628-ec061166047e.jpg

1. Sensory Couple

Namgoong Min plays the chef hottie with a naughty body who is hiding a terrible secret more intriguing than his amazing abs.

64eaabd7-03d9-41a0-9e75-7f0b93c84ccb.jpg

Synopsis

Starring Park Yoo Chun and Shin Se Kyung

Three years ago, Choi Moo Gak (Park Yoo Chun) was mysteriously entangled in the "Barcode" murder case, resulting in not only the death of his sister, but also in the loss of most of his senses. While unearthing the cold case, Moo Gak crosses paths with Oh Cho Rim (Shin Se Kyung), a fellow victim who gained the synesthetic ability to see smells, but lost all of her memories prior to the incident. Moo Gak and Cho Rim combine their strange powers to track down the culprit, but are they ready to confront the truth?

Source: Drama Fever blog

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Namgoong Min signs up to play a villain again, and he hopes we don't end up hating him for it!

cba9861b-9d0a-40a1-aa6a-4b78fe5b51f4.jpg

There's just something about Namgoong Min that makes him the perfect villain. Maybe it's his mysterious smile or the fact that he uses his chocolate abs to lure victims in, but any time Namgoong Min is in a K-drama, even if he plays a bad guy like he does in Sensory Couple or a morally ambiguous man like he does in My Secret Hotel, the ladies can't help but fall for his spell. Namgoong Min has just confirmed that he will take on the role of a villain again in upcoming drama Remember, and he says his character is so bad that he hopes fans don't end up hating him!

Read more and comment on DramaFever Blog

Edited by irilight
90% of the time linking does not work. I hope it can be fixed.
  • Like 1

Nam Goong Min confirmed to play another baddie in 'Remember' opposite Yoo Seung Ho

nam-goong-min_1445874742_af_org.jpg

Don't be fooled by that sweet smile!  He has a taste for playing the villain.  

Nam Goong Min is now confirmed for SBS's new drama, 'Remember,' which already cast Park Min Young and Yoo Seung Ho.  He will be playing a character with a similar name to his actual one, Nam Gyu Man, who is a third-generation chaebol.  He has anger management disorder, meaning once he gets fired up, he has difficulty controlling himself. He will be the big antagonist in the way of Yoo Seung Ho's character in the drama.

The actor stated regarding his casting, "I am very happy that I get to greet everybody once again through an amazing production like 'Remember.'  Although I play the antagonist once again since 'The Girl Who Can See Smells,' the villain has a different feeling from that of my previous production, so I viewed it as a new challenge and decided to participate.  Even from my point of view, [Nam Gyu Man] is a seriously evil bastard, but I hope that the viewers would just view it as acting and would not hate me too much." Hey, all that hate means you're doing your job well! 

The drama will start airing in December following 'The Village: Achiara's Secret'!

source

Edited by irilight
90% of the time linking does not work. I hope it can be fixed.
  • Like 1

Last night I watched an older Drama Special (there are actually quite a few I need to catch up on). It is called "A Still picture" aka "Still Cut" with Namgung Min. I thought it was a sad look at how life sort of brings us down as we age. It brought to my mind a line from Shellye's "Ode to the West Wind": "I fall upon the thorns of life, I bleed." (also comparing youth to adulthood).  Youth is full of idealism. Middle age may bring compromises that are often in conflict with values we hold dear.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Nam Goong Min sweeps his hair back to play a sexy dark character in 'Remember'

nam-goong-min_1447174619_af_org.jpg

The handsome actor refreshingly swept up his hair to portray a new antagonist in upcoming drama, 'Remember.'  He does love being the baddie.  In this one, he plays a chaebol with anger management issues.  That shouldn't be sexy at all, yet... it kind of is. Maybe it's the power of Nam Goong Min.

Recently, SBS dropped still cuts of the actor from the filming of their drama, showing how he's perfectly taken on the character look-wise in classy suits, expensive cars, and the swept up 'do.  The filming took place on November 4 in Gangnam, and he surprised everybody with his perfect transformation, causing staff members to get goosebumps and become confused about his character's true side.

The drama airs on December 9!

Source

Stills: Remember

j2.jpg

Osen - Naver: 'Remember' Namgoong Min transforms into a bossy, 3rd-generation chaebol

1. [+1,167, -57] So damn handsome... As a man, I feel inferior ㅠㅠ

2. [+1,086, -40] This hyung has a cool voice and way of speaking~ I envy his body~

3. [+889, -29] Did he change his hairstyle? He's unrecognizable

4. [+657, -40] 'Remember' seems like a fun drama...

5. [+648, -82] This dude's a really good actor but he never gets popular ㅋㅋ

6. [+110, -12] The new hairdo totally changed him. Who wouldn't melt with his good looks and sexy voice?

7. [+108, -12] His psycho acting in 'The Girl Who Sees Smells' was great

8. [+88, -9] But Namgoong Min's more than qualified to play the male lead. He's such a good actor, why is he always stuck with playing secondary character? ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

9. [+80, -9] Looks way better now that his bangs are gone!

10. [+68, -7] He's a villain in this drama? His psycho acting in TGWSS was really good. He totally suits dark and evil roles!

source: kkuljaem

• 2 weeks later...