Namgoong Min/ Namkoong Min 남궁민 | [Drama 2023] My Dearest/Lovers, 연인

irilight

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Nam Goong Min at MOLDIR Launching Party.1620874_580802915338549_483729863_n.jpg
I watched him in We Got Married and he is so awesome there. Just get married for real oppa!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Kyaaaa. He is on sbs new drama next week! Dont forget chingu! Here the official page http://forums.soompi.com/en/discussion/2025905/upcoming-drama-2015-the-girl-who-can-see-smells-%DB%9E-%EB%83%84%EC%83%88%EB%A5%BC-%EB%B3%B4%EB%8A%94-%EC%86%8C%EB%85%80-1mins-teaser-offical-posters-p-21/

• 2 months later...

I thought the readers of this thread would like to know about a podcast that is all about K-drama, and that talks about Nam Goong Min and his drama Sensory Couple in its latest episode that came. ^_^

You can download it for free via iTunes (the name of the podcast is "K-drama Addiction Therapy")
or via the website: http://kdramapod.com/episode-11/

We hope you'll enjoy it!

Direct link to iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/se/podcast/k-drama-addiction-therapy/id957840613?mt=2&ls=1

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I have loved Namgung Min ever since "Can You Hear My Heart."

Looks like maybe someone needs to take over this thread.

First page has not been updated in a long time, that despite his chilling portrayal of the murderer in Sensory Couple.

Nam Goong-min debuts as movie director starring Oh Jeong-se, Lee Dong-hwi, Park Jin-joo and more

photo608430.jpg

Actor Nam Goong-min is debuting as a director with "Light My Fire".

This is Nam's third piece of work which he planned and cast himself. Detective Han digs for the truth of a murder case in which a body was found.

The cast of the movie Oh Jeong-se, Yang Joo-ho, Lee Dong-hwi, Park Jin-joo, Jeong In-gi, Hwang Yeong-hee and others all agreed to star in the movie as a sign of their friendship.

Director Nam Goong-min looks busy discussing the concept of the movie, monitoring and more.

Nam said, "I started work as a producer because I've always wanted to make a good movie. I hope my fans support me along the way"

photo608431.jpg

Source: http://tr.im/TNIrd

Namgoong Min Makes Directorial Debut

Namgoong Min Makes Directorial Debut

Actor Namgoong Min takes on his first directorial role through the movie “Light My Fire.”

In addition to directing, Namgoong Min took charge of writing the scripts and casting. “Light My Fire” is a detective thriller. The main character, Detective Han, unveils the secrets of a difficult murder case that could have remained unsolved.

It is said that the entire cast, including Oh Jung Se, Yang Joo Ho, Lee Dong Hee, Park Jin Joo, Jeong In Ki, and Hwang Young Hee appeared in this movie out of their friendship with Namgoong Min.

The photo released by Namgoong Min’s agency, 935 Entertainment, shows the actor on the scene of the movie shooting. Some notable moments included the actor-director discussing the shoot concepts and monitoring the film scenes with the staff. He is known for his caring persona on the scene, and he was said to have made the staff and the cast at ease with warm smiles.

Namgoong Min said: “I made this film with a scenario I had in mind for a while, trusting that it would make a good film. I hope that everyone will support me.”

Namgoong Min is planning on submitting “Light My Fire” to many film festivals starting next year.

Source

Namgoong Min makes directorial debut with short film

lightmyfire1.jpg

Namgoong Min (Girl Who Sees Smells, My Secret Hotel) is, interestingly, taking a stab at writing and directing and has begun shooting his directorial debut, a short film called Light My Fire that’s described as a mystery crime thriller.

Read more on Dramabeans

Namgung Min Makes His Debut As A Director

almalg9p64qjefxh83fpeslhpe4issxt.jpg

Actor Namgung Min is the director of movie ‘Light My Fire.’

In the prime as an actor, Namgung Min will show a new side to him as a director.

Movie ‘Light My Fire’ is Namgung Min’s first work. He was in charge of casting, the screenplay and directing this thriller. ‘Light My Fire’ is about a mysterious murder that would have been left as it until a detective tries to uncover the secret behind this incident.

All the actors who appear in the film, Oh Jung Sae, Yang Ju Ho, Lee Dong Hwi, Park Jin Joo, Jung In Ki, Hwang Young Hee and more are filming based on loyalty and trust in Namgung Min, with no guarantee.

Through his agency’s SNS, pictures of director Namgung Min on set were released. He is seen discussing with the staff, observing the monitor and checking the situation in detail. Known for his kindness on set, Namgung Min maintained his warm smile throughout the entire filming, making the set atmosphere amiable.

Namgung Min stated, “As a director, I wanted to make a good movie with a scenario I prepared for a long time to create this work. Even if it is lacking, I hope you support it with kindness.”

Meanwhile, this movie plans on being submitted at many film festivals next year. (photo by 935 Entertainment)

Source: BNT News

• Like 2

Namgoong Min tries his hand at directing

Actor Namgoong Min is directing his first film, according to an official announcement from his agency on Tuesday.

Nam is both directing and overseeing the screenplay for the short film, entitled “Light My Fire,” which has already begun shooting.

“Light My Fire” follows a detective investigating a murder mystery. The actors are Oh Jung-se, Yang Joo-ho, Lee Dong-hwi, Park Jin-joo, Jeong In-gi and Hwang Young-hui.

“Namgoong Min has prepared this script for a long time and wants to produce a good film,” said his agency.

Min appeared in the recent SBS TV drama “The Girl Who Sees Smells” and appearing in the MBC reality show “We Got Married” earlier this year.

Source

• Like 2