Blood Alone

Guest meimei__KOUSEKI

Guest meimei__KOUSEKI

Blood Alone

342ln.jpg

Summary

Enter Misaki, perhaps the most innocent and most sincere young lady there ever was. It’s almost inconceivable that she could be a vampire. And with her powers as a vampire, she could easily entice any human to do her bidding…but she chooses not to. Especially when it comes to Kuroe, a young author who has a deep running past with vampires. This wonderful story of pure innocent love charmingly bonds Misaki to the readers. She’ll absolutely delight you with her earnest love for a human and her resolve to protect a willing mutual relationship versus turning Kuroe.

Published by: Seven Seas

Read: http://www.mangafox.com/manga/blood_alone

i was looking for something that is similar to the last manga i've read (Hana to Akuma) and i came across this. I've only read the first few chapters, but it's really nice. Personally, this is one of the best vampire mangas ive read. I'm quite surprised it's not very well known...but i guess, since it's not your typical vampire story, that's what happens. 

bloodalonebigmd5.jpg

Archived