1st Love -- Utada Hikaru-- Japanese verson

Guest luvjunjin0819

Guest luvjunjin0819
___this is for vaerie (nick)____
hey everyone!!!!! I sang this the other day cuz i was bored and I sent it to vaerie (nick)..and he told me that if i didnt' post it that he'd cry! Sooo, I couldn't let that happen. I've already sang this before, but oh well...i did it again! Sorry if y'all are tired of me! >< LOL. ohh...please excuse that hideous high note at the end. >.< 1st Love Revisited thanks for listening! Take care, Tab ;)

Guest fantasiimaker

Eee~ your deep, flowy tone makes the beginning sound so pretty *_*

You bring this song a bit of American R&B flavor~ sounds fantastic =)

i have to say, the choruses were a bit high for you.. those were the only things i didnt like about this clip.

the adlibs were just amazingly beautiful. they were perfectly done for this song. and i mean PERFECT for this song! :D

Guest _MaJa_1234

ahaha the soulful version of "first love" yayy~ lovely! This clips sounds really good. Some pronounciations were a little off but I think you are getting better; 94% there! :lol::lol:

Guest hesaid143

Great job !! I love this recording. Work on your high notes though .. You have a great voice.

I think you should try a Mariah Carey. Your voice would be just perfect !!

^ aw. the Mariah Carey note. I remember when you first started posting up here with your M.C. clips. [[:<33

I haven't listened to the First Love clip yet [grr]. But I'm all touched by your My Immortal clip. Very powerful, controlled, strong . . . beautiful.

I'll try to remember to edit something more decent.

Great job, though--although I'm sure you already know you have it in you. x;

Guest jihyunxp

this one is good too. do u have an accent? it sounds different from how i say it. maybe its just your singing, haha that isn't a bad thing okay? =) i would love to hear more of your singing =)

Guest luvjunjin0819

Vaerie : thanks Nick! <33333333333

mskama: awww, thank you!!!! ^_____^

fantasiimaker: aww, thanks Lisa! <33 I'll have that erquest done for u very soon, btw!! ^_____^

MzBeciko: aww, thank you!! ^____^

NAN: awww, thanks hun! <333 Yes, I know....the high notes were blah!!!! ^_____^

*Hye Rin: awww, thank you!!! ^___^

MaJa: yay....94 %? woot! haha!! thanks hun! how come i make everything r&b? I don't mean to!! lol.

j1youngxj3: ohh wow ... that's really sweet! ur too kind!! woww! thank u!!! ^___^

animagelet: awww, yay ... thank you!!!! ^____^

NEVERland: aww, wow ... thank you!!! ^___^

hesaid143: haha ... a mariah song?? never!!! ahaha, jk jk. there are tons of em on my soundclick, hun! lol. and i'll work on the high notes. thanks for the comments, i appreciate it!! ^____^

sacredangel: awww, thanks hun. i always appreciate ur comments!!!! ^___^

Mz Cr1-CrI: awww, sis ... thank you!!! <333 I appreciate it!! ^___^

xpho_86x: aww, wow...thank you!!!! ^___^

jihyunxp: umm, i'm not Japanese or even asian ... so please forgive if my japanese sucks!! lol. thanks for the comments!!! it is sooooo cool that we have the same name, even tho spelled a lil differently. how rare, huh??? ^___^

Take care,

Tab ;)

Archived