Bae Soo Bin 배수빈

cynkdf

[Orion's Daily Ramblings] Han Chae-young and Bae Soo-bin Fight for Their Children in "A Promise With God"

photo1005450.jpg

Han Chae-young and Bae Soo-bin will be leading MBC's upcoming weekend human melodrama, "A Promise With God", which will be dealing with some pretty heavy subject matter. The series tells the stoRery of two married couples who make choices beyond the ethics and morals of this world in order to save their dying children.

Read more on Hancinema

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, irilight said:

@cynkdf, thank you for keeping the thread alive...  I am thrilled we will soon see Bae Soo Bin back in Dramaland.

Can you please change the thread title to reflect his upcoming drama?

@irilight, great to see you again! Will change the title - great to see BSB opposite HCY (LOL I am obsessed with singer Hwang Chi Yeul so am glad to see BCB and HCY together - even though it's not singer HCY ))

10 hours ago, cynkdf said:
12 hours ago, irilight said:

@irilight, great to see you again! Will cchange the title - great to see BSB opposite HCY (LOL I am obsessed with singer Hwang Chi Yeul so am glad to see BCB and HCY together - even though it's not singer HCY ))

@cynkdf, thank you for changing the thread title...  
haha.. you are funny....  maybe the singer HCY will sing an OST.....   -_-

I am not seeing a thread for the drama yet.. Even though there are already 4 names attached to it....
Here are the other two.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1239379wpp/lee-chun-hee-oh-yoon-ah-cast-upcoming-drama

Maybe they are not all confirmed?

Anyway, I am not much on Soompi, and much less on Drama threads..

6 hours ago, irilight said:

@cynkdf, thank you for changing the thread title...  
haha.. you are funny....  maybe the singer HCY will sing an OST.....   -_-

I am not seeing a thread for the drama yet.. Even though there are already 4 names attached to it....
Here are the other two.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1239379wpp/lee-chun-hee-oh-yoon-ah-cast-upcoming-drama

Maybe they are not all confirmed?

Anyway, I am not much on Soompi, and much less on Drama threads..

Hopefully someone will start a thread for the upcoming drama - I won't do it because I cannot commit to maintaining it (too obsessed with HCY). Nowadays I will watch only Kdramas that HCY sings OSTs for - he sang for a certain drama that just ended a very successful run on tvN and I am glad I started watching that K-drama because overall it is a magnificent drama that tells a very important story.  

• 1 month later...

November 24, 2018

Meet the press

Source: INSIDE Korea JoongAng Daily

23193334.jpg

From left, actors Lee Chun-hee, Han Chae-young, Wang Seok-hyun, Nam Gi-won, Oh Yoon-ah and Bae Soo-bin attend a press conference to promote their upcoming MBC drama series “A Pledge to God,” which premieres on Saturday. The series features the struggles of a couple to save their son, who is diagnosed with a fatal disease. [NEWS1]

• Guest changed the title to Bae Soo Bin 배수빈
  • 1 month later...

6dbb8fec94044aad91e08a9462362a41.jpeg?s=

JTBC Confirmed To Air New Pre-Produced Drama Described As The 2nd “SKY Castle”

A star-studded cast and intriguing plot have been revealed for a new JTBC drama!

On January 18, OSEN reported that “Graceful Friends” (literal title) was picked up by JTBC to air as an upcoming Friday-Saturday drama as the follow-up to “Itaewon Class” and “World of Married Couples” (literal title).

As a pre-produced drama that has already wrapped filming, viewers can look forward to a high-quality series this summer.

“Graceful Friends” is a mystery drama about a murder that occurs in a new town inhabited by married couples in their 40s and follows the story of a group of middle-aged men after their peaceful everyday lives are disrupted. This unique story line has already upped viewers’ excitement as it’s being likened to JTBC’s mega-popular 2018 series “SKY Castle.”

Earlier this month, Song Yoon Ah shared photos of the cast including Yoon Joo Sang, Kim Sung Oh, Han Da Gam, Bae Soo Bin, Lee In Hye, Kim Hye Eun, and Jung Suk Yong. She also expressed gratitude to her co-stars, who she filmed with for five months, and gave fans a glimpse of their chemistry.

“Graceful Friends” is directed by producing director (PD) Song Hyun Wook whose past works include “Marriage, Not Dating,” “Another Oh Hae Young,” “Introverted Boss,” and “Beauty Inside.”

source

• 5 months later...

Archived