Famous White Actors/singers With Average Asian Chicks

Guest ovaltinejenkins

what a dumb thread. and alice kim is pretty.

you moron, you just dug yourself into a hole.

ma99ie schooled your richard simmons

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest LazyAzian

Actually I find it okay, most of these white people aren't even hot, so I'm perfectly happy that they are with average if not below average "Asian chicks."

As long as Brad Pitt stays with Angelina Jolie I'm FINE.

Guest Dolly

alice kim and trent reznor's gf are pretty.

and besides, love isnt based on just looks.

but i have to say, that picture with nicholas cage scared me, just because i hate nicholas cage...alot.

asian/white couples are so cliche, its like a walking eye roll

no one has any respect for it

That's a disgusting comment. No one has any respect for it? Glad you speak for everyone. How the hell is it a cliche? Feeling a little inadequate are we? Taking it out on couples that maybe don't see race as an issue?

Guest ax1989

uh.. what about Asian chicks with AVERAGE white guys? (with the exception of Josh Holloway - he's hot)

Guest screamxlove

I'd say something related to the topic but that Trent's girlfriend's eyebrows are bugging me like crazy.

Guest 0oyokisuo0

uh.. what about Asian chicks with AVERAGE white guys? (with the exception of Josh Holloway - he's hot)

exactly. someone is over-superficial....

Guest bluberri_oreo

Although these men are rich and famous, that doesn't mean it qualifies them to have a drop dead gorgeous wife. Looks wise, all of these guys (except for the Lost actor) are extremely physically unattractive. So if you want to play the "looks" card, I think majority of these Asian wives/girlfriends look way better than their counterpart.

Guest Imboredthatsnotfun

1) Whats wrong with interracial dating? We're all humans. We shouldnt define people by race.

2) I'm going to say this once and not saying it again: RELATIONSHIPS AREN'T BASED ON LOOKS.

Grr! People like you make me so mad. Shallow racists.

Personally I am mixed race, my parents aren't the same race and it doesn't effect me badly at all. My parents love each other still.

I don't find race an issue with ANYONE. And I never would judge anyone or treat anyone differently because of race.

Guest Kiwi Bird

Josh Holloway is the only good looking guy. Everyone else is just as average if not uglier then their Asian partner.

Guest l'uomo

^Very true.

And what does the OP define as a "good looking asian" anyway?

The ones that look half-hispanic or half-white?

These girls probably represent what most asian girls really look like anyway

Guest kayzpal

Agree with most of you guys.

What not to understand? If you fall in love, you fall in love.

And this thread is so demeaning.

Imagine you date a rock star, how would you feel if someone says 'omg I dont understand them' just because you're the so-called 'average asian girl'. :mellow:

As long as Brad Pitt stays with Angelina Jolie I'm FINE.

:lol:

Cracks me up!

Guest linting

Well thanks to the foreigners, they have taken in all the ugly Asian girls that we don't want. hehe

And btw, where's Trent's neck?

Guest Inverted

if alice kim is pretty then what is hyori and song hye kyo?

Korean celebs with plastic surgery?

Alice Kim is quite pretty, that pic doesn't do her justice. As for the others, like the everyone else said, their spouses are just as ugly/average with the exception of Josh Holloway.

Guest linting

Hey, even though you guys call Edward morons, racists, or whatever.

I bet this thought has crossed all of your minds at least once;

doubt it, you can. but whatever.

Don't forget Ziyi Zhang (30) and her billionaire fiance, Vivi Nevo (44)

ziyi.jpg

Edit:

Just read the title, "with average asian chicks..."

yeah zhang ziyi is definitely not avg. shes v. pretty

bazaarchina1007ziyizhan.jpg

and what's wrong with these girls possibly having personalities more kick-richard simmons than their looks then ? that's better than nothing >->.

and why do we need "asian equivalents" of american actors and actresses ? we need asians who are sexpots enough that their hotness can stand alone.

plus, zac efron isn't even goodlooking.

you took what i said and totally twisted it into something else.

where did i say i wanted them to look like brad pitt or angelina? i said asian equivalents as in how they are perceived in the public.

brad pitt and angelina are perceived by the mass public as sex icons we do NOT have an asian sex icon in the states.

as far as u saying zac efron isnt good looking, thats fine, but its his image and his image alone that gives him #1 movies he is a billlion dollar machine and all of it is based on his appearance not his talent. so...

who are you to call them Average ?

Its call P e r s o n a l i t y.

people are beautiful in many different ways, I hope you're not hating.... >_>

please dont be simple minded and misinterpret the entire point of this post. what i was posting is a social observation upon which we can have an intelligent discussion, its not a"bash their looks" thread so where is the hate?

You want to talk about how "average" their asian girlfriends look?

I'm busy being grossed out by the guys, actually. They're not exactly "good-looking" themselves (at least imo).

I'm not attracted to any of those guys pictured. xD

you missed the part where its stated that in american culture it is common for the man's looks to be disregarded and his money taking precedence

usually in america, a guy's looks does not matter as long as he has power & money. but in the case of white men with power & asian women it is significantly different- all this is is a SOCIAL OBSERVATION its a topic that is supposed to incite social discussion , its a shame a select few people dont bother to read and interpret it as insulting or offensive.

What the hell are you talking about? Stop making assumptions "oh i'm a rich white guy, so i'm going to go for an asian girl". Do you even know their history? No. Example, Josh Hollaway met his girlfriend before he was "rich and famous", so obviously she stood out to him.

mr.leongfun take a xanax and calm down.

did you see that the comment i made was a sarcastic response to another poster ? i never said anything remotely close to "im a rich guy so im going to go for an asian girl"

i agree^ he care too much on what other ppl think of his race...

its not that i care too much its that you care too little and u become complacent

we need ppl to "Care" abot how asians are perceived and portrayed in the media . if we dont care who will care? not white pepole not black people.

the reason why asians are so far behind as far as media representation is because so many asians are divided with the whole "oh im just going to be passive and not care" mentality .

black people have made great strides in entertainment industry b/c they do the opposite. as a minority amongst a majority you have to care.

And if you wanna start with these sterotypes white rich actors pairing themself with average asian girls, why don't you talk about how (sterotype) asians are gold diggers and date rich white men?

It's "frustrating" to you that you don't see "hot" asian girls with hot white guys, vice versa, but you can also say how white people think it's "frustrating" that asians are gold diggers.

Sterotypes aren't suppose to be true, to me they're just assumptions that people make based on their race, and very often, it's negative/attacking a race.

what exactly is your point? and how is what you said refuting anything i just said?

if anything you are supporting my point.

what are you all up and arms for? i really want to know.

stereotypes for the most part exist to undermine a race, whether there is a stereotype out there that says asian girls are gold diggers or that there is a sudden influx of averagre asian girls nabbing rich white actor types, is irrelevant the fact of the matter is, is that we need more representation out there so we arent judged by these little microcosm examples that are thrust out there into the media- THAT IS THE POINT OF THIS THREAD lol!

the whole point of this thread is 1.) an interesting social observation 2.) how this demonstrates an urgency for more visibility of asians in media

how in the hell can you be an asian american and be offended by those 2 things? if anything this thread should incite EDUCATED discussion but instead a few sour apples are totally misinterpreting the thread and ruining it for everyone else.

As for the topic itself, don't know if it's a trend or whatever - maybe some of us should celebrate the diversity instead of pointing out the trend in a negative fashion.

it is wonderful to celebrate diversity but we havent even gotten to that point yet. there is no diversity in the way that asians are represented in western media.

once we get to that point then sure we can have our william hungs and whatnot by that point it wont matter. white people have all types of people not every white actor in holllywood is a "Brad pitt" or an "angelina jolie" but thats okay because they have DIVERSITY in the way they are represented.

we are not represented in a diverse manner so how can we celebrate diversity?????

as far as those people u posted, good for them and im so happy that they are succesful but they havent really broken any barriers if anything a few have reinforced stereotypes

vanessa hudgens and kristen kreuk are like the biggest names out of that bunch ironically and they do not count , they arent even perceived as asian by the american public.

what i dont like is the exclusion of asian males

as if they dont exist at all in western media.

the constant perpetuation of wm/af coupling is like the norm in hollywood

when its far from reality.

im not against interracial but if you cant see the exclusion

and the ramifications of that

you're in denial

i agree with u completely

the exclusion of asian males is a prime example of why it is imperative and crucial for us to have positive representation in media and why u shouldnt

just say "who cares" as many of the people in this thread seem to perpetuate.

and im sorry but the guy from Heroes and Justin Chon isnt going to help with the image of the emasculated asian male and neither am i so i dont want ppl saying "oh blah blah u think ur so good u thikn ur the answer? "NO tht is not what i am saying.

we need more leading male type actors in western media to help with this age long stereotype of the emasculated infertile asian male it wont be until that point that asian men will be have an exclusionary effect.

*sigh* another one who misses the point completely. do i really have to do like jay-z and "dumb down my lyrics to double my dollars?" r a few of u really that ignorant and naive to totally misconstrue the topic at hand?

yes these chicks are with fug white guys , yes none of these white guys are stunners themselves, but

that observation doesnt need to be made because white people are not the ones who face the burden of representation

however if u want to discuss the social implication of asian girls settling for less than they deserve than that is another story

Archived