Famous White Actors/singers With Average Asian Chicks

Guest Myss Blewm

Psh, aside from Woody Allen i don't see what the big deal is (and the big deal about them is that his exwife is her mother). Maybe these guys love their wives/girlfriends for who they are? And besides, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Michael Cera is dating an Asian girl. She's a comedian as well, and she's not "drop dead gorgeous". They're going to be in a movie together this summer too.

m153jmintz4105500x280.jpg

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pandoras0nymph

well, i might be shallow at times... but i think they're done with the "pretty girls".. they're rich... they can have any girl they like, anytime, anywhere.. but maybe these women or men had something they really like or love..

Guest kaypop.

why should people even bother caring about the type of girls they want to date?

so what if you don't think those ladies aren't 'glamorous' looking enough for these 'men with money'? -- it's really not your problem.

it shouldn't be a problem. it's none of our business. as long as they're happy.

Guest ma99ie

I don't know about you guys, but something tells me the mods are going to keep a super close eye on this thread to make sure it doesn't descend into racial hating..

As for the topic itself, don't know if it's a trend or whatever - maybe some of us should celebrate the diversity instead of pointing out the trend in a negative fashion. It sounds to me that you're frustrated with the lack of Asian representation in media, right?

well it doesnt need to be said that burden of representation rule for asians, where one asian bears the representation for all of us, is wildly rampant in todays world.

if it werent enough that we barely get represented in the first place we have the bai lings and the william hungs who are thrust out into the spotlight to be the voice of our people -frustrating.

This quote particularly screams negativity and sounds like you're using the whole relationship angle as an anchor to the whole "Angry Asian Against The Western World" thing. All the Asians you've mentioned barely rate a blip in the media industry to begin with. We're a pretty diverse bunch, though your whole "average Asian girls" stance seems to think otherwise. I don't think it's fair to nitpick at people's relationships because fact is, it's their personal world and choice which shouldn't have any bearing as to how the general public perceives them.

Anyhoo, you don't seem to draw any attention to peeps like:

Kaba Modern

kaba-modern.jpg

Jabbawockeez

jabbawockeez-winner.jpg

Tony Leung

tonyleung2.jpg

Ang Lee

ang-lee.jpg

John Cho

1160824047.jpg

Justin Chon

n2543213351206303908ut0_1210201859_6945271.jpg

Daniel Henney

7w5WD7Wasl42g4gg7SpGVfMDo1_400.jpg

Brenda Song

Premiere%20Walt%20Disney%20Pictures%20College%20Road%20RLTW-fncqFel.jpg

Masi Oka

Masi-Oka1.jpg

James Kyson Lee

400px-JamesKysonLee1.jpg

Daniel Dae Kim

Bio_DanielDaeKim_Front.jpg

Will Yun Lee

highres_827135.jpeg

Ken Leung

miles_leung.jpg

Justin Lin (director of the latest "Fast & Furious" film)

JustinLin2.jpg

Betty Nguyen

betty_nguyen.jpg

BoA

boa-20080114-popseoul.jpg

Aaron Yoo

aaron-701355.jpg

Kristin Kreuk (half Chinese)

kristin-kreuk-picture-5.jpg

Vanessa Hudgens (half Filo/Chinese from her mum's side)

Vanessa-Hudgens.jpg

I think we've done pretty well in Western media considering.. Now want me go on?? ^^

Guest ric

well, all I can say.... "Beauty is in the Eye of the Beholder"......

these people see the girl's beauty that you have missed

Guest The Pink Panda

Ok, so some famous rich white dudes are going for average looking Asian chicks over the alternatives, isn't that a GOOD thing?

Guest Myss Blewm

Ok, so some famous rich white dudes are going for average looking Asian chicks over the alternatives, isn't that a GOOD thing?

NO! It's not! Because the white guys need to date pretty Asian girls so everyone will know that all Asian women are hot! We're not fug okay? [/sarcasm]

Guest minmook

wow, racist much?

famous white actors/singers must be with hot chicks? or maybe even average WHITE chicks? i guess they'll do as well, as long as they're not Asian.

what's with the disdain in your OP.

them being rich and famous and liking average Asian chicks must really get your goat.

Guest Kiin

I don't like any of the guys. Alice Kim is okay looking though. I don't look at relationships through race though, So I have nothing to add here.

Just that I like Alice Kim XD

Oh and that Trent Reznor's neck and his gf's eyebrows make me cry.

Guest Angel88

Do you actually think you're so good looking that a small percentage of these hot/average relationships are making you worry that you'll, supposingly according to your assumption, bag a less-than-average-in-the-eyes-of-the-public person? And on the other hand, if you're just average looking you'll probably be happy that you'll get a higher chance in getting a hot chick but you're just digging up materials and finding fault here. Why're you so concerned about looks anyway? Pfftt.... there're plenty of hot asians with other hot asians/non-asians vice versa. Not everyone who has looks/money/fame are so superficial so as to go for looks, ya know.

Guest The Pink Panda

NO! It's not! Because the white guys need to date pretty Asian girls so everyone will know that all Asian women are hot! We're not fug okay? [/sarcasm]

lol

I reckon that the white men have more to fear from this trend than the asian women.

I mean, some person in Asia is going to do a search of Asian women/white guy pairings in the West and be like "OMG! These white guys are hideous!". (although I personally think Trent Reznor is kinda sexy)

Guest ayuki baby

these guys are busted

asian/white couples are so cliche, its like a walking eye roll

no one has any respect for it

busted with busted

cept for alice kim

that pinkberry is fire.

and she is hotter than anyone in hollywood

theyre all lookin haggard and mini cooper lol

any asian girl will look 10 x hotter

lets be honest.

what i dont like is the exclusion of asian males

as if they dont exist at all in western media.

the constant perpetuation of wm/af coupling is like the norm in hollywood

when its far from reality.

im not against interracial but if you cant see the exclusion

and the ramifications of that

you're in denial

Guest Jello.

it`s fine fer them togethor i guess,

but some of them look weird togethor imo :lol:

dun hate me XD!

Guest crackednut

Psh, aside from Woody Allen i don't see what the big deal is (and the big deal about them is that his exwife is her mother). Maybe these guys love their wives/girlfriends for who they are? And besides, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

werd....that relationship is awkward on any level....even if she was "hot", it'd be mega awkward

(to OP)

Why should it matter? More importantly, why should it matter to you? Are you a hot Asian chick?

Guest puls707

The first couple that popped into my head when I read this was Nicholas Cage and his wife!

Wasn't she a waitress or something? Dang she hit the jackpot~!

Guest je_amourx

If you don't understand the why 'famous actors/singers [are] With Average Asian Chicks', then you should go ask them.

[it's kind of obvious answer]

Why must Soompi always have these kind of people who make these kind of threads?

Archived