Mozilla or Opera?

Guest iDoof

i run osx, and tried both, but i think opera is better, since forsome reason firefox runs sooooo slow on my mac

Guest YUNA!

m to tha o-z-i-l-l-a, baby~

once i found out about mozilla firefox

i stopped using IE at aaaaaaaaaall.

no crashes, no nothings. =)

Guest Iridescence

I use Opera. Haven't tried Firefox. I just really like the thing.. where I can hold and drag my mouse either to the left or right and it takes me back a page or forward a page. I get really lazy to hit the back button sometimes. lol.

Guest kyung won

opera blocks almost all popups and those it cannot block it opens behind the tab you are viewing

its depending on what i do at certain sites if i use opera or firefox

opera is my main browser though

i love the fact that, unless i run ccleaner when opera is closed, it remembers all the sites/tabs i was viewing before it is closed

but yes... firefox hogs too much memory for me... :(

although firefox is great for the video downloader extension [ i absolutely love this!!!! gah all the lovely youtube vids@_@]

Guest potato

What I like in opera is that you can open multiple webpages in one window and you can minimize and/or maximize it inside. But I'm still using Mozilla Firefox because its easier to use.

you can open multiple webpages in 1 window with firefox

the quickest way is to just click with the scroll (middle) button on a link

Archived