LONG VACATION J~Drama

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

This is my favourite j-doroma of ALL TIME. Made me fell in love with kimura.

Btw, i didn't know there's a SPECIAL! what is it about? and where can i get it?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Just finished watching it and I love it like crazy! haha that lalalove song gets pretty catchy even though in the beginning I didn't like it very much in my highest standard. I think the boy is just absolutely adorable! I HEART HIM! haha Does anyone know where I can possibly download it? instead of watching it through Youtube or Crunchyroll? Thanks! I hate loading them up! haha

Just finished watching it and I love it like crazy! haha that lalalove song gets pretty catchy even though in the beginning I didn't like it very much in my highest standard. I think the boy is just absolutely adorable! I HEART HIM! haha Does anyone know where I can possibly download it? instead of watching it through Youtube or Crunchyroll? Thanks! I hate loading them up! haha

hi there! can you download using cb? cuz i have them and i can upload it in my cb if you want. which episode have you finished watching?

hi there! can you download using cb? cuz i have them and i can upload it in my cb if you want. which episode have you finished watching?

yeahh of course :]. WAHH! I went to look for it and the biggest one was like 700 MB. 0.0;; Thank you so much for offering! I'd be glad to download it from clubbox! THANK YOU SO MUCH! :]. May I know how big the file is? Thank you so much again! I'm watching Pride right now too, I'm falling in LOVE haha.

-Gel

• 3 weeks later...
Guest luluchan

this drama is more than a decade old!! when i watched it .. it was 2001 already i think~~~ my prof showed a part in class today and i want to watch it again!! it doesnt seem SO old!!! (ok the clothes are outdated ) but it's cute!

Kimura was so young!!!!

Guest evelyn168

This is my most fav drama ever... It talks about complicated love amongst young ppl... I love how they bring out the couple's relationship. I love everyone in the drama... The songs by Cagnet again were amazing.

Guest Maia-chan

Is it really that good? I am looking for really good dramas, new or old to watch hmmm must look for this then :D

Yeah, definitely one of the best, THE CLASSIC! Most Jdorama romantic comedies afterwards love to copy scenes from this one too, like those starring hot new stars. ;)

• 1 month later...
Guest WhiteMorningStar

I think it was this drama

where I discovered Ryoko to be one of the

most beautiful girls alive.

I love everything about this drama

except the Kimurakun playing the piano part.

It's a nice song and all... but not something

which deserves standing ovation o.o

Guest vicodin

aah, i didnt know this thread exist hahaha

this is not my first J-dorama, but this is definitely one of my fave doramas.

I seriously love the people in this dorama and everything about this dorama is nice :)

I remember years ago there were rumours saying they're shooting for the LV2 ?

whatever happened to that ?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest PinkCee

anybody know where i can download the last song.. the song for minami? his competition song?

that was sooo touching!!!

• 5 months later...
Guest Truelover

Hello,

I took the first episode of this japanese antiquity more than one year ago, especially to see the lovely Takako Matsu. Well I can say that there is not so much attractive features in this drama, at least not enough telling me to do the effort catching the whole serie. Something is missing, but I do agree this could be fine for bored drama-maniacs.

Have a nice day,

:)

Kate

Archived