MISS UNIVERSE 2006

Gitakawaii

Guest feather~

Miss India

Oh and there have been before and after photos of Miss India showing some...reverse Michael Jackson-ish plastic surgery done...

0neha3fi.png

247126nm.jpg

^

^

she looks like frankenstein in those pale pics.... :blink:

i don't think she'll be winning cause of looks... :phew:

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest fkyan

i think miss taipei is the best.. the rest are just 'so-so' lolz.. haohaoahoa...Miss India's eyes are very pretty btw...

Guest esprit

Hmmm I'd say MISS TAIPEI, i think she's the prettiest out of these women ....of course the others are goodlooking too ^^

Guest xthefluffyonex

Miss India looks freakin' scary...especially her cheeks and nose.

But anyway..I choose Miss Korea or Japan- they look sooo pretty.

Guest cyberfruit

Miss Dominican Republic is very pretty but I wish they wouldn't always choose light-skinned women.

Guest stradivarius

miss indonesia look the best..

personally, i don't like miss singapore...

i myself a singaporean.. urghh.. i just don't like her..

Guest GoRgYnA

To be honest the girls who stand a chance to compete fiercely with other beauties in the world are only India, Japan, Philippines and Indonesia. I think Philippines and India are the most likely to make it to the top 15 since the ladies from these countries are very well trained since beauty pageants are significant in their culture. Also India and the Philippines is a beauty powerhouse in the world along with Venezuela, Puerto Rico, USA, South Africa and Colombia. The last time Japan placed was in 2003.

I have a lot of pictures. I will upload them soon.

Guest cyberfruit

To be honest the girls who stand a chance to compete fiercely with other beauties in the world are only India, Japan, Philippines and Indonesia. I think Philippines and India are the most likely to make it to the top 15 since the ladies from these countries are very well trained since beauty pageants are significant in their culture. Also India and the Philippines is a beauty powerhouse in the world along with Venezuela, Puerto Rico, USA, South Africa and Colombia. The last time Japan placed was in 2003.

I have a lot of pictures. I will upload them soon.

Who are the other beauties that you're talking about? Currently, the polls are showing Sri Lanka vs. Dominican Republic for the crown.

Guest MeLLa

My favorite is Miss Indonesia, Thailand, Japan, & Korea

found more pics of Miss Indonesia NADINE CHANDRAWINATA

nadine208jy.jpg

nadine142wu.jpg

images_20050730_150435_56140.jpg

614.jpg

Archived