MISS UNIVERSE 2006

Gitakawaii

Guest blonde_tracie

Miss China Taipei, Miss Indonesia, and Miss Thailand are all very pretty. I'm betting for those three.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest fadeddreams

Miss China Taipei, Miss Indonesia, Miss Korea , Miss Japan and Miss Thailand are freaking pretty...

I'm routing for them all.. especially Miss Thailand, Miss Korea and Miss Indonesia..

Wen is this gonna air??

Guest j1nx

Not everyone here is asain.

??? They are all asian countries. :huh:

This will be aired july 23rd on NBC...live from LA!

Of Asia, my picks are....

Miss Japan - she has a cuteness and happiness around her. I think she would do very well in swimsuit and interview categories.

Miss Indonesia - very beautiful and elegant. She'll probably OWN the evening gown portion. I think she is my favorite. Really gorgeous and very philosophical. Her winning answer to one question (to become Miss Indonesia) was, "True friends will stand by your side in good times or bad. They are unlike our shadow, which disappears when darkness comes." when asked on her opinion of the true meaning of friendship. I think thats a quote from an author, but I forget the name.

I also think Miss Thailand, Miss Tai Pei, and Miss Korea are beautiful but I haven't seen a lot of pictures of them yet.

Here is some more information on the contestants...

Miss China

chinanenwnw.JPG

22 years old; 1.79 meters tall

Miss Korea

Kim Ju-hee, 23, was crowned Miss Korea 2005 at the Convention Center of the Grand Hilton Seoul Hotel in western Seoul. A graduate of Yonsei University with a degree in English language & literature, Kim received 20 million won in cash and will represent her nation at the 2006 Miss Universe contest.

Wow...she must be very smart!

Miss Indonesia - Of German descent!!

nads.JPG

aanadinetutu.JPG

21-year-old Nadine Chandrawinata of Jakarta, was crowned Miss Indonesia Universe 2005, on July 29th, 2005. Nadine was born in Hanouver, Germany and has a twin sister...She's enrolled in London School of Public Relation. Her interests include swimming and travelling. She stands 5'8" and speaks German, Indonesian and English fluently.

Miss Japan

kurara_photo.jpg

Kurara Chibana of Okinawa, was crowned Miss Universe Japan 2006. She is currently taking up educational philosophy at Sophia University. She is 23 years old and stands 173cm tall. Asked about her 3 special traits during the final interview portion of the Miss Universe Japan pageant, Kurara revealed that besides her native dialect, she also knows how to speak three more languages which include English, French and Spanish.

Miss Philippines

liacowsmiles.JPG

She epitomizes the ideal prototype of Filipina beauty. Lia stands 5'8" tall, weighs 113 lbs. and measures 34.5-23-34.5.

What the heck...freak...lol jk..I wish I was like that...

Miss India

Oh and there have been before and after photos of Miss India showing some...reverse Michael Jackson-ish plastic surgery done...

0neha3fi.png

247126nm.jpg

I've never seen images like this before :crazy: I hope it's not real, but anywho she's really beautiful now.

Guest ooo_it's_mE

where are all the other countries?

anyways, I think Miss India is by far the prettiest.

the other ladies just look average to me.

Guest ponkie

Japan looks adorable & pretty!

Thai is beautiful.

Korean is pretty plain.

Gosh, these ladies have the widest smile ever.

Guest michelle001

yeah..pearly white teeth...it's kinda hard too always smile like that...don't they get cramps?..hehehe...but Ms. Indonesia is really pretty

Guest CrazieRavieToast

I think Japan or China, they're bpth very pretty/cute. Miss India looks kinda masculine ot me

Guest xpho_86x

i think Miss Indonesia, Miss China, Miss Japan, and Miss Korea look the best.

too much makeup for miss Tai pei

Guest cyberfruit

I can pick out more beautiful Indians in my group of friends. She may have the personality but beauty also goes a long way in this competition.

Archived