Beautiful Life J~Drama

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Anybody know where I can download this show with english subs??? Please help me.... I would like to see this show. I started to watch this show because it was on youtube... please help me... please :)

I want to watch this series also, please help.....

Yep, you guyz can download this drama from here....don't 4get 2 give comments & say thanks ok?! :phew:ビューティフルライフ ふたりでいた日々 B)

jdhOMGsarangheyo.jpg

Guest Hap^_____^PY

Omg! I remember this drama it was the second japanese drama I ever watched the first being GTO.

I really liked it. The ending sucks for me I wanted a happy one...... :tears:

Guest cutiepie1021

wow...this is an old drama.. i think i watched this a long time ago...

what was the ending..? that girl died or something rt??

i remember i cried when i watch this..

• 2 weeks later...
Guest xsmil3x

i criedd sooooooooo muchh! Gosh, it made me love kimutaku more than ever!

beautiful storyline and chemistry between the two leads.

• 5 months later...
Guest YeeKrfan

A beautiful yet touching love story...my first ever JDrama back in 2001 and it's one of my all times favourite. I love Kimutaku from this one onward and have watched almost all his dramas. Even though I never thought him as gorgeous but somehow he has this 'X' factor that's so attractive and a very versatile actor indeed. ;)

There's a thread for this drama now!! :) This was the very first jdrama I've watched. A friend saw it years ago when it aired in Hawaii, so she recommended it. One of the best dramas I've seen and an absolute fave. Kimura Takuya and Tokiwa Takako are such great actors.

Guest samshiku

oMo i loved this..i first watched this when i was like 12 i think...2000? can't remember cos its during the time of my life when 11pm is a 'late night'...

actually i'm re-watching it again cos i bought the vcd box-set recently...the story takes a realistic and honest view on commitment, love and sacrifice...

Archived