Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Kimura Takuya 木村拓哉 & Tokiwa Takako
Title: Beautiful Life ビューティフルライフ ふたりでいた日々

Telecast: 2000-01-16 to 2000-03-26

TV Station: TBS

Duration: 11 Episodes

beautifullifetttk.jpg

Kyoko, a young woman with an unhindered spirit despite being physically bound to a wheelchair due to illness, and Shuji, a stylish and popular fashion magazine hairstylist, are brought together in a fateful traffic incident. Despite their confrontational meeting, they soon find themselves falling in love, with Shuji drawn to her courage and enthusiasm and Kyoko attracted to his ability to look beyond her physical limitations and into her heart. However, Kyoko's protective older brother and her worsening condition begin to test the bounds of their love for each other and threaten to end their beautiful life together.

Soundtrack & Theme Song : Konya Tsuki no Mieru oka ni 今夜 月の見える丘に [b'z]

tatoeba dou ni kai can't reade kimi no naka aa haitte itte

sono me kara boku o nozoitara ironna koto chotto wa wakaru kamo

aisureba aisuruhodo kiri no naka mayoikonde

te o tsunaidara ittemiyou

moeru you na tsuki no kagayaku oka ni

mukae ni yuku kara soko ni ite yo

kakera demo ii

kimi no kimochi shiru made konya boku wa nenai yo

itai koto kimochi ii koto sore wa minna hito sorezore de

chotto i can't reada chigai ni tsumazuite mata i can't reademo boku wa hade ni koronda

kizutsuite yatto wakaru soredemo ii osoku wa nai

ayashii hoshi no hisomu oka ni

shigemi no oku e to susundeyukou

kegai can't reademo ii

hajikeru you na egao no mukougawa o mitai yo

mammarui tsuki no kagayaku oka ni

daremo ga minna terashidasarete

kokoro no moyou ga sora ni utsutteru

itsudemo sou yatte warattenaide

kakera demo ii

kimi no kimochi shiru made

konya wa issho ni itai yo

Actor/Actress Cast (12)

Kimura Takuya

木村拓哉

Okishima Shuji

柊二

Tokiwa Takako

常盤貴子

Machida Kyoko

杏子

Mizuno Miki

水野美紀

Tamura Sachie

サチ

Ikeuchi Hiroyuki

池内博之

Okabe Takumi

タクミ

Matoba Koji

的場浩司

Miyama Kouzou

Watabe Atsuro

渡部篤郎

Machida Masao

正夫

Hara Chiaki

原千晶

Ozawa Mayumi

Nishikawa Takanori

西川貴教

Kawamura Satoru

サトル

Koyuki

小雪

Kawarazaki Kenzo

Kyoko's father

Omori Akemi

大森暁美

Kyoko's mother

Morooka Moro

Tsuchiya (Hot Lip owner)

beautifullifetktt.jpg

SOURCE : ビューティフルライフ ふたりでいた日々

美麗人生ビューティフルライフ ふたりでいた日々

ビューティフルライフ ふたりでいた日々

美麗人生ビューティフルライフ ふたりでいた日々

ビューティフルライフ ふたりでいた日々

美麗人生ビューティフルライフ ふたりでいた日々

ビューティフルライフ ふたりでいた日々

美麗人生ビューティフルライフ ふたりでいた日々

ビューティフルライフ ふたりでいた日々

美麗人生ビューティフルライフ ふたりでいた日々

Guest happybi

Loved this drama.. it's on my all time favorite Japanese drama list.. a very simple but emtional drama... not dramatic but great.. .Takuya and Tokiwa had great chemistry!!! A must watch for Japanese drama craze!!!

This was the second drama I has seen with Kimura Takuya. The first was Long Vacation, and I fell in love with him.

This drama, however was very good, but not one of my favorites of him. Yet I totally think everyone should watch it, since it really is a beautiful story and the ending is so sweet and sad all at the same time. ^_^

Guest MissMonika

I loved this drama. So sad, yet so touching. You get to see a more emotional side of Kimura Takuya in this one. Really a great story.

Guest happybi

Definitely not my favorite Kimura Takuya drama... My favorite being "Pride" (maybe..... must be... ekekek) it is also one of my favorite Japanese drama of all time..

Beautiful Life is my 3rd Takuya drama.. 1st being Long Vacation.. 2nd being Hero.. and each one.. he plays a different role.... and each one makes you love him more.. a great actor IMO.. but yes.. overall a very great story.... from then on.. I think I watched almost all of Takuya drama.... each one was great and different.. except for concerto.. that one is not that great.. ^^

Guest silverlady791

I didn't care for J Dramas but after this one......I change my mind....the story line was so touching

Guest Aoijen

Yeah I have this Drama Japan so romantic and touching but sad is ok! for good collection this Drama Japan :sweatingbullets: I like this guys play action is good Takuya Kimura :sweatingbullets:

• 1 month later...
Guest a certainREALITY

I really didn't like this drama, I thought it sucked. I didn't like any of the characters.

Guest Wen Jing

This was one of the first Jdrama that I´ve watched!

Really loved it!!!! Watched many times!! Haha.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest HollyBeth

Anybody know where I can download this show with english subs??? Please help me.... I would like to see this show. I started to watch this show because it was on youtube... please help me... please :)

Guest sweet_treats1812

this was a good drama of takuya's...i cried quite a bit during the last few episodes...

the storyline is pretty straightforward...one thing i didnt like about the drama though was kimura's hair :lol: but other than that, i think this drama is one of the good ones ive seen of jdoramas so far ;)

Guest cbxjenn

eek i saw this in 2003 i think.. and my copy had no subtitles O__O but i still watched it. it's pretty sad, and it made me cry... even though i had no subtitles and couldnt understand what they were saying :|

Guest vilma42

Anybody know where I can download this show with english subs??? Please help me.... I would like to see this show. I started to watch this show because it was on youtube... please help me... please :)

I want to watch this series also, please help.....

Archived