Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest LemoN - AidE

Eden Of The East

Guest LemoN - AidE

New anime that's directed by Kenji Kamiyama (Ghost in the Shell: S
smile.gif

Check out the Opening here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJLifSSadOc

(Not sure if I'm allowed to post links to where to watch it, if it's ok, let me know.)

smile.gif

eden2.jpg

eden-of-the-east.jpg

key_art_eden_of_the_east.jpg

this is the most interesting show to me this season. the mystery is pretty intriguing. i like all the other things it has going for it too, like the director, OP and ED, actual english voice actors, character designs, etc.

I just hate weekly waits, so I'm going to wait until it's over and watch it in one go.

but i did watch the first 2 episodes just for curiosity sake (honey and clover was very good!) and i really, super, really liked it XD

their ending credit is interesting to watch~

oooh, i read about this and saw the trailer.

it seems really interestinggg! the animation is lovely<3
:)

i think i'm gonna wait until the whole show is subbed though to watch it.

^ i also hate waiting for new episodes to come out, lol.

but i have to say the stark naked part is the part that caught me LOL -____-

Guest ertylu

This series is amazing! It is definately the big surprise for me this season. I didnt think much of it when i saw the trailers but now I'm hooked!

so far, the production quality has been amazing and the story is very intriguing. Plus, the choice of OP and ED really fit the artistic mood of the show, especially with the kinetic typography in the OP. I think they've done a great job with it so far.

Ive been wanting to watch this since the trailers~ I love the OP. Haha. So far this series is not disappointing. I hope the ending isn't either but I'm doubting it will.

Eden of the East Gets Two Theatrical Films Green-Lit

posted on 2009-06-18 13:12 EDT

2dubm03.jpg

The King of Eden to open in Japan on November 28, Paradise Lost in January

The final episode of the Eden of The East television anime series has confirmed on Thursday night that a theatrical adaptation has been green-lit — as two films. The first film, Eden of The East the Movie I: The King of Eden, will open throughout Japan on November 28. According to the official blog of the animation staff, the second film, Eden of The East the Movie II: Paradise Lost, will open in January of 2010.

Source: 2channel, Moon Phase Comments, ANN

I heard about the movie but I didn't know it was TWO! O_O

That sucks T__T I hate it when an anime doesn't finish properly and you have to wait for a second season or movie o_O blah! I might as well wait before starting

--xoxo.

TM

Well I really enjoyed this, cannot wait for the movies.

I wanted to see more of this series >_<

I hope the movies aren't .. literally.. the original episode with like a few new scenes :(