Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest oh!kura

NEWS~ *North, East, West, South!

I used to really like NEWS, but I find them hard to keep up with...like it's so easy to keep up with what's happening in the Korean industry, but I don't know where to check for Japanese.

Agree. I`ve been searching about NEWS` soompi thread ! when i type news on google,lol.. different stuffs come out x)

i like them but,it`s hard to be updated unlike Kr stars,there is soompi,akp,many sites about the Krn entertainment ..

all i know now is that Uchi and Tego are in Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge ..

it`s the drama that reminds me of News and then i searched about them again,lucky!

i found this site ..

but .. wait.. their lj community is pretty much updated huh?

*goes to lj x)

lol all these years ... I didn't know NEWS had a thread in soompi!

Yeah, I agree it's really difficult to search for them because their name is really generic :/

But the lj comm is usually very updated. The problem is that NEWS hasn't been very active lately :sigh: I hope 2010 is a better year for them!

lol all these years ... I didn't know NEWS had a thread in soompi!

Yeah, I agree it's really difficult to search for them because their name is really generic :/

But the lj comm is usually very updated. The problem is that NEWS hasn't been very active lately :sigh: I hope 2010 is a better year for them!

Yes, I usually get info in LJ. Seems like NEWS is in hiatus or something..least we get to see the members every now and then. BUT its totally different if they are all together. Hope they release a single soon~

Guest teamints

Is anybody else totally excited about the new single they are releasing? :D?

^They releasing a new single??? It's serious been a long time, i hope their new single wwould be something like sayaendou or anything before koi no abo.

Yes its been a long long time, I think its called Sakura Girl.

Guest BoomBoomAfridi

I used to love them!

Kinda lost touch though...i wonder what they're up to. They were so lovable and awesome..

I love NEWS <3 <3 <3 Especially Shige XD and YamaPi ^^

Love the PV for Sakura Girl, and totally loved their live performance a couple weeks ago on Music Station (although YamaPi's hawaiian shirt was like "?" moment, but cute~~~) <3 So happy that they're finally releasing something after it being a whole year.

Although there was Tegomass stuff in between, album release, summer concert tour, and then another mini album release next month, and another concert tour <3

But yes, love NEWS <3

Thats because English JE fans don't like going to forums ^^

all the JE goodies are on LJ, LJ is much easier to access than forums and its eaiser to find stuffs

just join LJ and join this community: http://community.livejournal.com/news_jpop/

also me and my friends recently opened a twitter account: http://twitter.com/news_je

but you still NEED to have a LJ account because sometimes some posts are locked

its been a tradition ever since 2005 JE fans stayed in LJ, there were several forums before

but all of them are dead right now, only LJ is alive and its easier to update on LJ

Thats because English JE fans don't like going to forums ^^

all the JE goodies are on LJ, LJ is much easier to access than forums and its eaiser to find stuffs

just join LJ and join this community: http://community.livejournal.com/news_jpop/

also me and my friends recently opened a twitter account: http://twitter.com/news_je

but you still NEED to have a LJ account because sometimes some posts are locked

its been a tradition ever since 2005 JE fans stayed in LJ, there were several forums before

but all of them are dead right now, only LJ is alive and its easier to update on LJ

>quite true, I get all my JE info in LJ. Its complete and always updated.

Guest AsianMusic4Ever

Definitely One of my favorite, Japanese Boy Band^^

Tegoshi Yuya & Kato Shigeaki Are both So Cute <3

I love their songs, "Ai Nantte", "Weeek" & "Sakura Girl" ^__^

:tears: I miss forums in general. Don't get me wrong, I love lj but there was just something special about being part of a forum fan community that a giant lj comm lacks.

uhh I'm not sure if solo stuff is allowed but I don't see any thread rules around ... just found and updated the Pi thread so I might as well post some stuff here:

One in a million preview and covers

oiamcap.th.jpgpvprev.th.gif

blueaq.th.jpgpinkbn.th.jpggreenreg.th.jpg

Has anyone watched Ryo's Joker yet? I'm downloading ep1 now :w00t:

Heard NEWS is going to have a concert this September!

YAY! its been a long time since I've seen them on stage all together.

NEWS!!!!!!

I just watched their performance in Music Station today for 'Fighting Man', and I realized how much I MISS them! My very first Asian boy group love!!! I'm glad to see them back together again after being MIA for how many years now. :wub:

I can't take Fighting Man out of my head. Love the performances and the new PV too!

Oh yeah its Tegoshi Yuya's Birthday! To my beautiful ichiban! お誕生日おめでとう

popolojan08news1tegoshi.jpg

^

I'm in love with that scan T.T

Thank you guys for sharing pics and links! I really appreciate it! (:

Their last song 'fighting man' is stuck in my head since they released it D: the mv is so cute :tears:

Hey guys~!

I really need your help >^.^< I'm writting now my bachelor-thesis about fans from Johnny's groups in (South-) Eastasia and I would be very, very happy, when you have a few minutes time to fill my poll. All data are 100% anonym !!!!

When you come from China and Hong Kong, please go here.

From Southkorea please here.

From Indonesia & Singapore please here.

From The Philippines & Malaysia please here.

and from Thailand & Vietnam please here.

To send the poll, please click on "abschicken"

Thank you so much~! You help me a lot~!!!