Converses Make Feet Look Big?

Guest Pun

I bought a pair of low top converses size 8 men and they seem to make my feet look bigger. Is it me just being self conscious or do converses make your feet look bigger?

Guest Deluge

Yea, my converse seem to have that effect on me to but maybe I'm delusional or something. xD I got used to it after a while and don't mind anymore. Heheh.

They make your feet look yea, big-longer..

but it's completely normal when somebody other then yourself see them.

If they are high-tops, and you are wearing them with say...Bermuda shorts..

then it makes your ankles seem wider...but again, totally normal.

Guest c00lasfcukk

OMG yeah, i have this problem too. if it bothers you that much, the best thing IMO is to wear flare or boot-cut jeans with them instead of skinny jeans. they make my feet seem longer <_<

Guest miszphi xo

From my point of view, if you have small feet it'll make your feet look small but if you have big feet it'll make your feet look bigger than it already is.

That's all :)

P.S. For people with small feet, it makes their feet look extra small. This is all from my best friend wearing converses and comparing her to other people lol.

From my point of view, if you have small feet it'll make your feet look small but if you have big feet it'll make your feet look bigger than it already is.

That's all :)

P.S. For people with small feet, it makes their feet look extra small. This is all from my best friend wearing converses and comparing her to other people lol.

exactly :]

when i was in elementary and saw guys wearing converses.. it made me think they were wearing clown shoes. :D

Guest I_play_with_dolls

since it looks tight around your foot and it's like half an inch thick, I think that is why converse has the effect of making your feet look larger x]

Guest Katxdbsk

i usually prefer them over my other shoes cuz it makes my feet look small and I like small feet. So i guess it depends on the person's leg.

Guest Meletta

Ugh yeah, they make my feet look big too so I only wear them with wider jeans -_- I'm waaay too self-conscious to wear them with skirts or anything T_T

Guest xKairi

That's what I thought too! But my friends think it looks fine.. so I don't know. They are a size - half a size too large though.

Guest Wend3rrs

I think it depends on the pants/jeans you wear. I wear 3 1/2 in women size (LOL, I have small feet.) and when I wear skinnies, it makes my feet look even smaller :o

Guest angelbuilinh

lol same here the first time i tired them on i am like ahh

when i look at converse on other ppl it looks normal

but i guess after a week or two u get use to it

Archived