Hyun Joong And Hye Sun (hyun-sun)

Guest lucy_marie

Guest lucy_marie

Tribute to Kim Hyun-Joong and Goo Hye Sun (aka Jan-Hoo....their story)

...........The thread dedicated to HYUN Joong and Hye SUN

A TRIBUTE FOR A GREAT CHEMISTRY

FOR OUR JIHOO and JANDI

GHSandKHJavatar2.jpg

Image Credits:Gryzek5

We saw them in BOYS OVER FLOWERS (Kkotboda Namja)...... They showed a beautiful chemistry on-screen.......WE CLAMOUR FOR MORE STORY IN REAL LIFE......We believe there is more to them besides the drama.....THE STORY BEGINS HERE!!

:)The First Encounter: XMAN #46 Episode 102 (2005)

GHSandKHJinxman.jpg

Video Link: x.m.#46 ep.102 1/7 (eng)

Credits: nsd021879x (YT Channel)

:)The Meaningful Stare: XMAN #46 Balloon Busrting Game (Goo Hye Sun VS Kim Jong Min)

Untitled.jpg

Video Link:

Credits: woofwoofken (YT Channel)

:)They Meet Again: NONSTOP5 (Damo Parody)

pastlife.jpg

Image Credits:lovenlight3

Video Link: Kim Hyun joon and Goo Hye Sun on nonstop 5 (Damo parody) part 1/3

Credits:dunlop3500

:)FATE BROUGHT THEM TOGETHER......FOR THE BEAUTIFUL DRAMA: BOYS OVER FLOWERS

theymeetagain.jpg

Image Credits:lovenlight3

Tribute MV JiHoo and JanDi Video Link: (eng sub)Bo Go Ship Da(I Miss You) -Ji Hoo & Jan Di - Boys before Flowers MV

Credits:Gryzek5

Guest lucy_marie

I think it's OK for Hyun-Sun Shippers....aka. Jan-Hoo to have their own thread so we can discuss our views about them...without creating troubles with the other threads..........

I asked a Mod about this so let see if this is not allowed I will delete the page.....

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

GHSandKHJavatar.jpg

Guest lucy_marie

lxandra: I feel elated now....specially that a moderator gave as an OK for this thread....I'm happy we can continue the insights with no worries!! feel free to give me feed back about the first page...so we can edit and make it better....

.....Oh and I hope we can inspire other HYUNSUN Shippers to share in this thread....

For now sharing you some photoshop pix of GHS and KHJ by Gryzek5 (I asked if I can post the pix here and she agreed!)

JJpix3.jpg

JJpix4.jpg

JJpix2.jpg

JJpix1.jpg

From the looks of it already, this isn't good... I see photoshopped pics and implied romance outside of BOF.

MAYBE the thread would have been allowed when the drama was airing, but it's over now and they didn't even end up together.

So this is considered a "fake couple" topic, which isn't allowed.

• 3 years later...

Archived