what makes your hair smell nice and long lasting??

Guest falling_snow

Guest falling_snow

I use Dove shampoo and conditioner. Its nice and clean. But i would like to have my hair smell good and lasting throughout the day. Is there something like that for your hair?? Not hairspray though cuz i don't use it. Well, thanks guys.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest meringue

Herbal Essences. The fragrance is long-lasting, but the product itself isn't that great for your hair.

Guest jenniful92

i use that aussi roo stuff that comes in the purple bottle :D

i like that smell. i always have :P and then i found shampoo that smelled like it. score >:3

Guest Junanni

i use dove =) but i love pantene pro v too ;) as for herbal essences, i always get the feel that i can't wash it out of my hair everytime i use it.

Guest falling_snow

im not asking what types of shampoo that smells nice, im asking for a finishing product that keeps your hair smell nice throughout the day. Like after you cut your hair, the product that the salon puts on your hair. what is it??

Guest finding forever

^gel? hairspray?

i dont know if this is good for u, but sometimse i spray body mist stuff on my hair.. =x

Guest __In Lust`

i love thermasilk .. i dont like my hair smelling fruity or anything sweet

thermasilk just smells like shampoo i like it .. i love the conditioner.. it leaves my hair soft for like two dayss

Guest huotari

Herbal Essences smells awesome and lasts all day.. but of course it isn't too good for your hair. What I usually do is take my favourite perfume, spray it once on my hair brush (farther away just so it slightly touches it) and then brush my hair with it. It makes your hair smell awesome all day long... not to mention your brush will stay like that for a few weeks without having to re-spray your perfume.

Guest #honeyvanity

what's this about HE not good for your hair??

When I put gel in my hair it smells a lot nicer & stronger than my shampoo (which i can never seem to smell - i just washed my hair using HE and i dont smell anything...) and it lasts ^^

i dunno what else

Guest oOriceOangelOo

i use mise en scene this korean brand, but it smells nice and leaves your hair silky...and to add onto the silky-ness i use biosilk right after i dry my hair^___^

-g.h.

Guest carol

Herbal Essences. I use it at night when I shower and people can smell it in the morning. It's very strong smelling, but it's not a gross or too fragrant smell. It's very fruity and you can pick what type you want such as Citrus or something.

Guest huotari

I love Herbal Essences don't get me wrong... I use it everyday (The red grapefruit one to be exact) but I've just read and heard things about it not being too healthy for your hair.... then again I was voted one of the girls to have the best hair in the school ^^.

lols I also use dove like some of the people above, it's nice. And about herbal essences..it smells nice, but in health class I heard it gives you cancer and it's not vry good for ur hair...umm...have u tried japanese branded shampoo?..well I buy this brand occasionally when I can find it...donno wut its called tho, in japanese >___<

Archived