Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 10 months later...
Guest .moony.

lol im reviving this thread :))

watched season 1 years ago...then stopped in the middle of season 2 due to work and life...now finally picking it up again and mannn it was so good. I finished both season 2 and the movie in half a day :))

The ending of the movie made me so sad T_T can't believe its over :(( the drama and movie never really had much romance going on but i like how its very subtle :P their cute lovey dovey talk at the end made me so happy and sad at the end, cuz its not satisfying enough haha. I wish I could find an intelligent and trusting man like Akimaya :(( His character is sooo awesome. I want to go read the manga now...argh so much workload yet still wanting to read manga and watch movie!! LOL

This is my fav Jdrama.........really sad that its over.

In case anyone haven't notice yet but it's confirm that there will be LIAR GAME movie 2 coming out in Mar. 3, 2012. Sadly, Erika Toda will not return due to schedule conflict w/ SPEC and will be replace by Mikako Tabe as a whole new character.

Archived