[Variety] Invincible Saturday 천하무적 토요일

Guest fanda4000

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Fuego

Can somebody please upload this show in "megaupload or mediafire or rapidshar or 4shared..." with Subtitles in english plz plz????????????

Guest lucky_moon

Can somebody please upload this show in "megaupload or mediafire or rapidshar or 4shared..." with Subtitles in english plz plz????????????

specify one hosting site on your request at least :P, anyway if you want to download the show: http://www.aigo-media.net

& so no English subtitles for the show..

Guest mapakka

kannkokusuki has kindly uploaded eps. 1-6 on YT for anyone who can't download from clubbox etc. :D You can find his/her channel here: invincible saturday. He/she seems to be the only one who put up whole eps, not the annoying kind that cuts off midway through with a sign that tells you to go to "dramalook.com". <_<

Sorry, no eng subs though.

Guest poptartsgurl

AJA AJA only has the Lee Hwi Jae part not the baseball part.

Actually, it's the full 1 hr 20 min episode...with baseball & uncle.

Guest KiBUm_Love

THE NINTH MEMBER <3 is shin dong ho

heheheee, hes so cute<3 and i rlly recommend this show, its funny and interesting

this show is growing on me.. especially the baseball team. this week, they'll show their match against a powerful team, Albastross. this should be very interesting. Sport events can be very engaging. but like hermionehero said, no sub. ton positive side, i would say, languages have no barrier in sports.

Archived