[Variety] Invincible Saturday 천하무적 토요일

Guest fanda4000

how many pairs of the green baseball suits does each member get? If i'm not mistaken, they trained in that suit, sleep in that suit, and eat in that suit. Did they wear them the whole time?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lucky_moon

I check KBSW schedule it'll air on May but they didn't make it specify with a date or time, so anyone know when it'll air on KBSW & which time.. :)

I check KBSW schedule it'll air on May but they didn't make it specify with a date or time, so anyone know when it'll air on KBSW & which time.. :)

According to KBS World (Asia) prog schedule, the first telecast will be on Saturday morning 16 May 2009 at 4:30am (KST), unsubbed and no re-runs.

http://kbsworld.kbs.co.kr/schedule/daily_s...sdate=2009-5-16

Source : KBS Global Entertainment New

Oh Ji-ho Shines on "Challenges on Saturday"

[2009-05-13]

Actor Oh Ji-ho has joined the baseball team of the KBS TV show "Challenges on Saturday," which premiered April 25. The team was founded by Lim Chang-jeong, Kim Chang-ryeol and Lee Haneul. The show realistically portrays the process of training for and winning baseball games. 35_91_l.jpg

▲ Oh Ji-ho On Board

So far, viewers have had the chance to see how players were selected for the team from among celebrities. New members include Han Min-kwan, Marco, Brian and Kim Jun. But the team urgently needed an A-list celebrity player. And it has found one -- it's Oh Ji-ho, who received Lee Haneul's request to join the team in the pilot episode but turned it down. Now he is faithfully fulfilling his role as the "ace" of the team. 35_93_l.jpg

▲Physical Test

The members were surprised to see Oh Ji-ho on board but they welcomed him. Oh Ji-ho looks dashing in his green uniform thanks to his model-like physique. He debuted on the show on May 9 in Episode 3. This week's episode will likely give viewers quite a few laughs because of Kim Jun's embarrassing incident during a physical test. The show airs every Saturday at 6:30 p.m. on KBS TV2.

Guest lucky_moon

I watched it yesterday, I love the first segment with the little kid.. I think the second segment was boring cuz yesterday's Ep it was only introduction about how they prepare for the new show & they looked for guests to their program.. maybe next week when they'll start with the game I'll like it..

But definitely a worth program & interesting..

i can watch kbs world. i never realized that the show was in the wee hour of the morning until i woke up last night and couldn't get back to sleep.. It's 4.30 am korean time.. No wonder i did not catch it last time, i thought it was 4.30pm. i was wrong. Thanks for the link to the schedule, tiki_sq.

its interesting that most people are more interested in the Baseball show, when this thread was originally created for the Uncle show. but i guess that has to do with the Baseball show taking up the majority of the hour.

Guest lucky_moon

Gosh I missed yesterday's Ep.. I need to watch it online to know how was the guest on the baseball segment..

Guest Mandi9940

Source : KBS Global Entertainment New

Oh Ji-ho Shines on "Challenges on Saturday"

[2009-05-13]

Actor Oh Ji-ho has joined the baseball team of the KBS TV show "Challenges on Saturday," which premiered April 25. The team was founded by Lim Chang-jeong, Kim Chang-ryeol and Lee Haneul. The show realistically portrays the process of training for and winning baseball games. 35_91_l.jpg

▲ Oh Ji-ho On Board

So far, viewers have had the chance to see how players were selected for the team from among celebrities. New members include Han Min-kwan, Marco, Brian and Kim Jun. But the team urgently needed an A-list celebrity player. And it has found one -- it's Oh Ji-ho, who received Lee Haneul's request to join the team in the pilot episode but turned it down. Now he is faithfully fulfilling his role as the "ace" of the team. 35_93_l.jpg

▲Physical Test

The members were surprised to see Oh Ji-ho on board but they welcomed him. Oh Ji-ho looks dashing in his green uniform thanks to his model-like physique. He debuted on the show on May 9 in Episode 3. This week's episode will likely give viewers quite a few laughs because of Kim Jun's embarrassing incident during a physical test. The show airs every Saturday at 6:30 p.m. on KBS TV2.

I always thought actors act tough in dramas/movies with the help of camera tricks. But wow, Ohjiho seems to be really fit. He looked so cool when he did the sliding on the wet mat (i dunno what exactly you call that because i have no idea what baseball is all about) during the training !! His catches were also good.

Guest xsunyoung

this variety show is off to a rough start i guess? i love the "i have an uncle" segment but he baseball segment..needs to...get clearer..it seems to give spotlight to the same celebrities and not enough spotlight to people like kimjun, mario, minkwan, etc..i know it's hard but still..and i dont know what the whole point of the show is. i cant wait to watch this week's episode i think it'll really start taking off~i want this show to be as popular as 1night 2days and family outing!! =]

can someone make gifs of wangsukhyun? he's too adorable!

Source : KBS Global Entertainment News

Who will be the 9th member?

[2009-05-27]

Recruit notice for a new member for the baseball team of the KBS show "Saturday Challenges" creates buzz

51_131_l.jpg

The celebrity baseball team featured in "Saturday" is publicly recruiting its 9th member--"a young baseball enthusiast."

Tryouts took place on the May 23 episode held by the eight existing members (Lee Ha-neul, Kim Chang-ryeol, Han Min-gwan, Im Chang-jeong, Mario, Marco, Oh Ji-ho, Kim Jun). Following a week-long recruitment, candidates--all passionate baseball lovers and known celebrities--underwent a fair tryout process. The candidates gave their all to be the final winner.

51_132_l.jpg

The first candidate was vocalist Jo Bin of the group Norazo. Sporting an unusual costume, he showcased comical dancing and singing, to the judges" explosive response.

51_133_l.jpg

Another candidate, Im Hyeong-jun, known for his regular wit and humor while appearing on a number of entertainment programs, also made the judges laugh to loosen them up facing a star screen actor. He was leisurely and confident, his trademark trait. But his comic flair soon gave way to his impressive baseball skills. His pitching ability, 7 year field experience and phenomenal throwing arm impressed the judges. Mario even said, "If he joins our team, it will surely boost our team capacity."

51_134_l.jpg

The tryout of comedian Lee Seung-yoon, who transformed his body into a fit physique through a hit corner in the comedy show "Gag Concert," was even more interesting. He flaunted his muscular well-built body and his physical strength overwhelmed the judges (he broke a bat). But the tide soon turned when he lost to the sturdier Oh Ji-ho in a "thigh wrestling" match. However, he again impressed the judges by conveying his strong will to join the team by demonstrating a fire show.

51_135_l.jpg

Euphoric victory

Meanwhile in today's baseball game, the team hit a major crisis. Members were busy with the tryouts and Im Chang-jeong was suffering from an injury. But thankfully, Oh Ji-ho, who stepped up as the team ace this day, delivered stable and consistent play. He was critical to the team's victory against a hobby soccer team based in Yongin, with 7 years of playing under their belt. The win follows their humiliating loss last week. The members are practicing hard and are coached by pitcher Im Gyeong-pil.

51_136_l.jpg

The new member joining next week will add momentum to the amateur celebrity baseball team drive for victory.

"Saturday Challenges" airs Saturday at 6:30 p.m.

Writer : Honorary reporter Han Da-un

Wow... tiki_sg.. i was really hoping for that kind of summary.. Thank u!

Yeah, I think the show is getting more and more interesting each week, can;t wait to see who will be the 9th member. I agree with you, xsunyoung, but it depends on the one who talks and responses, i think. But everyone is unique, with their own style and characters. I like that.

Oh.. can somebody pls tell me what's the goal/aim/reward if the Captain could answer all the questions correctly?

Archived