절친노트

Info

First Broadcast: 2008-10-31

Air Time: Friday 9:55pm Korea timezone

Hosts

Moon Hee Jun, Kim Gu Ra

Synopsis

Not too sure. =p

From what i gather (SuJu, BB eps) they bring people who are "awkward" with each other, closer by getting them to do missions and stuff as a couple.

Clubbox

[HQ] http://down.clubbox.co.kr/shewshewbox/

Direct Download (many thank you's to jtranla for the link)

HQ Xvid format MU links

http://aja-aja.com/regular/intimate-note

Episodes

Ep. 1 (2008-10-31)

Ep. 2 (2008-11-07)

Ep. 3 (2008-11-21) - Xiah Junsu, Lee Wan

Ep. 4 (2008-11-28) - Brian Joo, Go Ah Sung, Park Hae Mi, Sung Dae Hyun (R.ef), Lee Sung Wook

Ep. 5 (2008-12-05) - Brian Joo

Ep. 6 (2008-12-12) - Brian Joo, Wonder Girls

Ep. 7 (2008-12-19) - Wonder Girls, Hee Chul || [LQ] (filesend) 001 002

Ep. 8 (2008-12-26) - Hee Chul

Ep. 9 (2009-01-02)

Ep. 10 (2009-01-09) - Kim Jong Kook

Ep. 11 (2009-01-16) - Kim Jong Kook, Oh Kwang Rok, Ha Yu Mi

Ep. 12 (2009-01-23)

Ep. 13 (2009-01-30)

Ep. 14 (2009-02-06)

Ep. 15 (2009-02-13) - Big Bang || [HQ] here

Ep. 16 (2009-02-20) - Big Bang

Ep. 17 (2009-02-27) - Yoona (SNSD)

Ep. 18 (2009-03-06)

Ep. 19 (2009-03-13)

Ep. 20 (2009-03-20) - Sun Dae Kwan & Tae Jin Ah (not sure about this, saw a cap)

Ep. 21 (2009-03-27) - Hwanee (Fly to the Sky), Kwan Yung Won, Kim Hyoung Ja || [HQ] MU credit shewshewCB

Ep. 22 (2009-04-03) - Park Myung Soo

Ep. 23 (2009-04-10) - Park Myung Soo

Ep. 24 (2009-04-17) - Super Junior

Ep. 25 (2009-04-24) - Super Junior

Ep. 26 (2009-05-01) - Kim Bo Sung + Kim Dong Hyun, Eun Ji Won + Kim Yoon Ah

Ep. 27 (2009-05-08) - Fly to the Sky

Ep. 28 (2009-05-22) - Kim Kook Jin, Kim Gu Ra

30 - DJ DOC

Season 2 - Intimate Note 2

31 - 2009 06 19 - Kim Jae Dong, Yoon Dou Hyun

33 - MC Mong

34 - Lee Kye In, Cho Hyung Gi, Park Joon Gyu

35 -

36 - 2009 07 31 -

37 - 2009 08 07 - Lee Kyung Shil

38 - 2009 08 14 - Lee Kyung Shil

39 - 2009 08 21 - Kim Gun Mo + Lee Jae Hoon

40 - 2009 08 28 - SNSD || MU

Since i noticed the Super Junior and after some googling many other artistes like Wonder Girls and Big Bang have appeared before i thought it would be nice to compile all the eps and appearences here as well as any subbed eps. Plus I like that fact that Moon Hee Jun is one of the host cos i think he's funny. ^^

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kukuri

Thank you for starting this thread!! :D

It's hard to find info about this show as it seems like not many ppl are interested in this show. :mellow:

Yeh i wonder why, i know the individual artists fans are interested only because their idols are on it but apart from that i'm not sure why it's not as popular. I think the games and mushy stuff they have to do is quite fun xD

123syj.jpg

The two "awkward" couples KangIn + SungMin, EunHyuk + HeeChul

I think i read that HanKyung and EeTeuk dressed the second couple and Ryeowook and KyuHun dressed KangMin.

They perform Sorry Sorry and SNSD Gee.

20090425suju1.jpg

20090425suju3.jpg

Credit: allkpop

It never ceases to amaze me how pretty HeeChul looks............i'm also impressed that EunHyuk looks really pretty as well since I never saw him that way.

Guest inurface07

do u guys know by any chance sumone or site who subs intimate note ? ive watched junsu's , suju, bigbang's intimate note and i must say its pretty fun and addicting :))

Guest riehae

The show is pretty funny and hilarious and especially if the guest themselves knows how broadcasts works.

Sometimes if the guest/s are too shy or demure or not outgoing, it can boring.

I can't believe this thread is quite new. I have to admit that I never searched for it until now though!

I wish more episodes were subbed. I love the Big Bang episode, and I am currently waiting for the Super Junior episode to be streamed before watching it.

I wish I knew Korean. If I did, I will totally be up to doing the timing for this show (or cuts)!

Guest yeindarrrling

omgah; the second super junior ep was hilarious!

the fly to the sky one was really sad; at the end when they

were crying! im gonna miss them; i hope they get back

together soon! this is a pretty good show (:

Guest loneparadise

Does anyone by any chance know where I can find Chinese soft/hardsubs for this show (e.g. a Clubbox)?

I'm pretty sure they exist since I've been seeing Eng-subbed episodes on Youtube translated from Chinese.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Never mind, found it.

Guest Prince Tony

Finally! There's a thread about this show~!! I'm late I think~! ^^;;

So far, Eun Hyuk and Hee Chul episode is the best. It was soo~~~~~ funny~~!! I love when the part when Ryeo Wook said "Moon Hee Jun~~~~!" The FTTS episode was kinda sad... why have to separate~?

This show is kinda boring when they do it inside that house. Well, Moon Hee Jun is so funny~! Along with Kim Gu Ra~! ^^

Guest harumi_chikamatsu

I think this show is just great :D And both MCs are amusing.

Big Bang episodes, especially the second one, was hilarious.

Oooh, it will be super fun if Eric and Hyesung come on the show. Once and for all we can solve their awkwardness.

lol That'd be awesome :D

Oooh, it will be super fun if Eric and Hyesung come on the show. Once and for all we can solve their awkwardness.

Oh my gosh! If OIL & WATER were to be on, I'd be glued to the screen! They'd be perfect for the show! Too bad Eric's serving his mandatory service. Gosh, I hope that the show will still be on when Ric gets out.

How funny it'd be! Lol!

Guest kittkatt2020

"It never ceases to amaze me how pretty HeeChul looks............i'm also impressed that EunHyuk looks really pretty as well since I never saw him"

I was really suprised too. I've seen Heechul in long hair looking like a girl before. But he has never looked this pretty. It really is amazing that he could really pass for a girl in this outfit and hair.

And Eunhyuk, I never thought would be pretty as a girl but surprise surprise...He was actually very pretty. Lol.

Archived