[Manhua] 1/2 Prince

Guest lillixe

Guest lillixe

1/2 王子; 1/2 Prince; Half Prince; Half Ouji

Prince12Princefull962213.jpg

i am not quite sure if this has been posted yet...

Summary (taken from mangafox)

It is the year 2100A.D., humans have developed a virtual reality game. Feng lan, due to a bet with her brother, vows to beat the game without using her "female benefits". Due to this, she becomes the first female to play as a male character in "Second Life". As her infamy rises as a blood thirsty warrior, can she keep her game identity a secret from her real life acquaintances whom she has beaten to pulp?

Volumes: 16 (Completed) https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=27841

one thing to add, its manhua (chinese manga or comics)

ArcticFoxCharacterfull962215.jpg

Guiliastesfull962210.jpg

Guest garnet07

OMG, everyone should really read this manhua. It kind of reminds me of Tokyo Crazy Paradise because it has action, comedy, romance, crossdressing .. list goes on. You'll fall in love with all the characters because they are just too hilarious. The love triangle is getting really intense (not in a normal boy meets girl, girl meets boy way). Also the scanlators have just mass release v3-4 today. Highly highly recommended!!! Again, if you want the scanlations, visit my site by clicking on image below on my sig.

For those who have read v4. I'm so happy that Gui isn't really gay. Reading the extra chapter, it shows that he was just playing around. Now it's a good chance that either Wicked or Gui is a good match with Prince. Real and game life. Now all they need is to get rid of all the misunderstandings. But Prince only keeps making that worse. Hehe her imagination and twisted logic.

Guest justwildbeat

This probably one of the best series, I've read for awhile. I'm always entertained after each chapter (that's hard to do), so highly recommended!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest c_yen

I think that the characters in the chinese novel of this story looks more attractive and cute...

but still... I wanted to be an animator and my dream is to be able to make an anime of this story one day~~

haha~~

• 2 months later...
Guest Hongki.love

This manga is at mangafox.com, and it's finished. ^^

I read it a few months ago, it's pretty interesting and cool. : D I would want to try this real-life game thing...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest CorruptedSilence__nomore

Sounds cool and everyone in here is recommending it too :0 I'll try to check it out either later tonight or tomorrow ;D

Guest nobody knows

I tried it out because the summary looked pretty good, and everyone else said it was good

IT'S HILAAAAAARIOUS<3

I love it! :D I wish I found out about it when it ended though, so I could just read everything in one go ;__;

• 4 months later...
Guest mizzdeejaylily

Bwahaha.

Totally recommend reading it.

I managed to catch up to the latest chapter in a couple of hours because it was too hilarious. XDDD

The marriage part between Meatbun & Firebird was epicly hilarious.

Archived