Dev & Freida In Israel?

Gitakawaii

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest massive toene

watch this clip!

Dev Patel admits that he has got a girlfriend...

...and you can see that they have a very good chemistry

Guest .:LaUrEn.:

AWWWW!!! they would make such a cute looking couple. LOVED them together in the movie. he's so charming and she's absolutely gorgeous... i'm kinda jealous haha

Slumdog Millionaire stars stars Freida Pinto and Dev Patel have just been confirmed as a couple, spills Dev’s mom.

She tells UK’s Daily Mirror, “First it was the film and now everything else seems to have slotted into place. Life can’t get any better for him. Freida is really beautiful and I am really happy for them. Yes, we knew he was flying to Israel to see her.”

How sweet! Dev’s mom adds, “He’s just an ordinary boy. We’re very proud of him.”

Last week, Dev, 19, and Freida, 24, seemed quite coupley during an intimate lunch in Israel.

source

hahah i can't believe his mom spilled the beans.

Guest chorus

Aahh. They make a cute pair. And with a great age gap, I don't think it's wrong. I mean look at Frieda, she doesn't even look like her age at all. She's beautiful. :)

Slumdog Millionaire stars stars Freida Pinto and Dev Patel have just been confirmed as a couple, spills Dev’s mom.

She tells UK’s Daily Mirror, “First it was the film and now everything else seems to have slotted into place. Life can’t get any better for him. Freida is really beautiful and I am really happy for them. Yes, we knew he was flying to Israel to see her.”

How sweet! Dev’s mom adds, “He’s just an ordinary boy. We’re very proud of him.”

Last week, Dev, 19, and Freida, 24, seemed quite coupley during an intimate lunch in Israel.

source

hahah i can't believe his mom spilled the beans.

oooh hahaha what a mom XD

Guest lilxsh0rtaii

hah. i'm going to sound like such a hater but as cute as these two look together, freida has got to be one of the most overrated girls in terms of looks. she's pretty, and charming, but i still don't understand the HUGE fuss over her looks...there are a lot of indian women far more beautiful than her, but kudos to her for having succeeded on the international stage.

Archived