Headlight Burned Out

Booger Face

Guest i<3ramen

yeah, ive known of cops who given people tickets because one of their headlights was out. a while ago one of mine died and i got pulled over with a warning. all you need to do if you get a ticket is just to fix it, take a picture and show the receipt to the judge in the`hearing

Guest aznfishyfart

If one of your headlight burns out, can you be given a ticket?

What if it burned out while you were driving?

yes u can

if it does that sucks but u can still get a ticket

After your headlight goes out, it's like rolling the dice. Depending on your luck, you may or may not get pulled over. I say just replace it right away, and don't forget to buy another one to keep in the car/home because it may also go out.

Guest kelvin6

One of the biggest car problems people ignore are burnt out lights (front and/or rear). I do keep a replacement of each type of bulb in my trunk just in case.

I actually don't have a spare headlight bulb, but because my high beams are the same bulb as the low beams (H7 bulb) I can just borrow it from the high beam and replace the seldom if not rarely used high beam bulbs.

Well since your from California, if you get pulled over you will most likely get a fix it ticket. If you do get the ticket, you don't have to pay a fine, and you have 60 days or so to fix the problem. After you fix it take your car to your local police department.

Guest kelvin6

What kind of car is this (better yet, do you know the headlight lamp part number (ie: H7, 9006, 9004, etc)? $22 for any single (standard halogen) headlamp bulb is too expensive.

obviously yea. some douchebag cop gave me a ticket and my friend owned the car for <1hour and we were outside autozone

Archived