Lee Jong Hyuk 이종혁

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Guest puppyiz

Newbies..dont forget to catch LeeJungHyeok as Dr. Park Dong Jae in KBS2 2006 - HELLO GOD !

You'll love the cast - a def. must-watch drama !!

hello2gs9.gif

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I almost forgot to tell Lee Jong Hyuk fans at soompi.. LJH's (second) son was born on the 25th of this month (3 days ago)! :) Congratulations to him! :lol:

I almost forgot to tell Lee Jong Hyuk fans at soompi.. LJH's (second) son was born on the 25th of this month (3 days ago)! :) Congratulations to him! :lol:

waah...2nd son already

when did he get married? It must be some time ago for me to have miss that.

have you maybe got a pic of his wife? ;)

lucky girl with such sexy and nice man :D

waah...2nd son already

when did he get married? It must be some time ago for me to have miss that.

have you maybe got a pic of his wife? ;)

lucky girl with such sexy and nice man :D

He got married in 2002, when he was about 29 years old.. which is quite an early age for an actor. His first son Tak Soo was born in December 2003, and now he has his second son.

Unfortunately I don't have a photo of his wife.. I wonder what she looks like too, I heard that she looks very pretty. She is indeed very lucky.. she was his fan, and they got to meet each other from his fan meetings. It must have been a dream come true for her to marry him :lol:

EDIT: LJH wrote on his fan site that his second son's name is Joon Soo.. :) He said that while Tak Soo resembles him a lot, Joon Soo looks more like his mum..

• 3 months later...
Guest mandalaywith

hi :rolleyes:

Good Morning~!

Lee Jong Hyuk casting Movie "Miss shin" HDTVRip Vod coming.

Now Movie "Miss shin" HDTVRip File upload finshed in My clubbox.

Han Ye Seul,Lee Jong Hyuk Movie "Miss shin" HDTVRip file download link

credit- http://clubbox.co.kr/mdy80

you join my clubbox,you can download file.

"Miss shin" HDTVRip vod quality captures

3e9b9cd3c8fe846e7d77875aeb9bf25e.jpg

6huOt_1202893977.jpg

F5Pp5_1202894004.jpg

15MBX_1202894087.jpg

pIJHr_1202894007.jpg

5nG0q_1202894090.jpg

Missshin DVD is March 16 in coming.

i will share again Missshin DVD Rip file.

• 1 month later...
Guest puppyiz

Lee Jung Hyeok casted in 2008 KBS2TV DRAMA

채림-이종혁, '강적들'에서 경호관 변신!

Date: 14th March 2008

Chae Rim - Lee Jung Hyeok in ' Powerful Opponents' [GANG JEOK DEUL]

47da3b4ecf626.jpg

P.D. : Han Joon Seo 한준서 <Capital Scandal 경성 스캔들 - 2007 > , <Immortal Admiral Yi Sun-shin

불멸의 이순신 - 2004 >

Writer : Gang Eun Gyeong 강은경 < Hello, God! 안녕하세요 하느님 -2006 > , <Bi Cheon Moo 비천무>, <Oh! Pil Sung, Bong Soon Yeong 오! 필승 봉순영 - 2004> , <Glass Slippers 유리 구두 - 2002> <Hotelier 호텔리어 - 2001 >

Expected date of broadcast April 14th 2008

Capture credit per labelled

news source : newskorea

Translations Many thanx to Cindyw88

3/14/08 Chae Rim is selected to lead the Monday-Tuesday drama �Powerful Opponents (강적들)� scheduled to be aired by KBS2 on 4/14, following the final episode of �Single Papa is Falling in Love (싱글파파는 열애중)�.

This drama portrays the job of bodyguards working in the Presidential residence Chungwadae (청와대) as well as the love stories related to them. Chae Rim plays the role Cha Young Jin (차영진) who is the first female bodyguard serving in Chungwadae.

Actors Lee Jin Wook (이진욱) and Lee Jong Hyuk (이종혁) collaborate with CR in this drama. Lee Jin Wook plays the President�s son Kang Soo Ho (강수호). Lee Jong Hyuk plays the role Ryu Guan Bil (류관필) who works with Young Jin as bodyguards to protect Soo Ho. These three people form triangle relationships. Comedian Go Myung Hwan (고명환) will also perform in this drama in which he plays the role Byung Wook (병욱) who has one-way love towards Young Jin.

The filming will start on 3/15 at the gymnasium of Seoul National University.

'Powerful Opponents' Thread (Soompi.com) > click here

Guest ys_jen

Thanks for posting the news puppyiz! :)

I'm really looking forward to this drama... It's written by the writer of "Hello, God!" (a drama I really loved) and I can't wait to see Lee Jong Hyuk acting in her drama again. This is actually his third time acting in a drama written by this writer - "Bichunmoo", "Hello God", and now this drama.. she must really like him! :D

• 3 weeks later...
Guest puppyiz

^ You are most welcomed :blush:

WoW ~ I dint realise it's GangEunGyeong's 3rd ?!? Thank you for telling.

I am still loving ' Hello,God' & so glad 'Bi Cheon Moo' is finally aired ( :phew: at long last) !

Def. rooting for this drama ... besides, :P she's got 3 of my fav. heroes in her story !

Reposting some images from ' Powerful Opponents ' Thread ~

135010002_L.jpg

135001006lfc0.jpg135003001lzw1.jpg

135003004lry2.jpg135003002law2.jpg

135003003lgd5.jpg

135008006lcl5.jpg135008007lsl8.jpg

135003007lvj4.jpg

135001010loy4.jpg

source: KBS

• 2 months later...
Guest Wynter

LJH is really cool in powerful opponents!! Just finished watching it and damn, he really looks good in a suit ^0^

He got married in 2002, when he was about 29 years old.. which is quite an early age for an actor. His first son Tak Soo was born in December 2003, and now he has his second son.

Unfortunately I don't have a photo of his wife.. I wonder what she looks like too, I heard that she looks very pretty. She is indeed very lucky.. she was his fan, and they got to meet each other from his fan meetings. It must have been a dream come true for her to marry him :lol:

EDIT: LJH wrote on his fan site that his second son's name is Joon Soo.. :) He said that while Tak Soo resembles him a lot, Joon Soo looks more like his mum..

thanks for the info, ys_jen. :)

sorry, it has been a while since I have been in this thread.

Guest wonbin091

i never really liked him but ever since powerful opponents i'm starting to like him a lot a lot. glad there's a thread for him.

i'm gonna go watch his other movies now. hehe.

Guest cutiepie

found some more fan meeting clips from DC so i'll post them here

leejonghyeuk0806181wmv0yj3.jpg

leejonghyeuk0806181wmv0ps2.jpg

mms://stream.sidushq.com/sidushq/sidushqstars/leejonghyeuk/leejonghyeuk_080618_1.wmv

leejonghyeuk0806182wmv0nh7.jpg

mms://stream.sidushq.com/sidushq/sidushqstars/leejonghyeuk/leejonghyeuk_080618_2.wmv

leejonghyeuk0806183wmv0od9.jpg

leejonghyeuk0806183wmv0cz5.jpg

leejonghyeuk0806183wmv0lh5.jpg

leejonghyeuk0806183wmv0ye2.jpg

singing (full)

mms://stream.sidushq.com/sidushq/sidushqstars/leejonghyeuk/leejonghyeuk_080618_3.wmv

source: sidushq, credits: 관필아@DC for links

• 2 weeks later...
Guest slvrdelight

sooo wait... lee jong hyuk.. for things like his musicals they were performances and not recorded right?

Guest adikkeluangman

I really like him in Powerful Opponent. Hope that he can be in another project soon.

Guest cutiepie

thanks for sharing cutiepie .. but unfortunately i cannot download using mms link :( could you reupload using other link please ?

thanks alot ! :D

i uploaded them to ss for you :) you can actually get a download manager like flashget or net transport, those programs will let you download mms links :)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/g0lpae

http://www.sendspace.com/file/zptae2

http://www.sendspace.com/file/lbmq6q

Archived