Lee Jong Hyuk 이종혁

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Guest sushimi

hi sushimi.. :)

The name of his movie is "The forest of death", and it's part 4 of a series called "4 weeks of horror". One movie will be released in Korea each week for 4 days. :)

thank your for your informations... do you plan to watch this movie? i think it will not be release in my country....

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ys_jen

Hi sushimi..

I won't be able to watch the movie either, the movie also won't release where I live.. :(

His musical "dracula" finally finished last Sunday..

Also, he will be the lead in a new movie, called "a good day to have an affair" or "a good day to play with love " (I'm not really sure how you would translate the Korean title into English.. :sweatingbullets: ) with actresses Kim Hye Soo and Yoon Jin Suh, and will start filming on the 28th of this month. :)

Guest sushimi

Hi sushimi..

I won't be able to watch the movie either, the movie also won't release where I live.. :(

His musical "dracula" finally finished last Sunday..

Also, he will be the lead in a new movie, called "a good day to have an affair" or "a good day to play with love " (I'm not really sure how you would translate the Korean title into English.. :sweatingbullets: ) with actresses Kim Hye Soo and Yoon Jin Suh, and will start filming on the 28th of this month. :)

thank you for your informations about this movie... i will looking for news about it...

it's funny coz yesterday i find her pics without know her and now i know she'll play with him this month.....

Guest renni72

I first noticed him in Dr Kkaeng. What a nervous and shy prosecutor whenever he meets Yoo Na (Han Ga In) and when he is nervous, he starts talking backwards.... :D:D:D

...then saw him in Hello God! He was so arrogant and yet so vulnerable....and his acting in Hello God made me a fan.... :P

not to mention his height, his eyebrows and his hairstyle and the fact that he looks so good in suits! I must go look for Mr Socrates....:)

Guest sushimi

I first noticed him in Dr Kkaeng. What a nervous and shy prosecutor whenever he meets Yoo Na (Han Ga In) and when he is nervous, he starts talking backwards.... :D:D:D

...then saw him in Hello God! He was so arrogant and yet so vulnerable....and his acting in Hello God made me a fan.... :P

not to mention his height, his eyebrows and his hairstyle and the fact that he looks so good in suits! I must go look for Mr Socrates....:)

renni72

it's been a while that i don't see you on this thread.... :D yes, me too same thing : i became Lee's fan since Hello, God! and i even bought Green Rose to see him again... but Dr Park is definitly (for me) the best role for him.... i don't have to explain what i think about him coz you know already everything.... this last pic from his official website... :P

eh, what do you think about his character in Dr Kkaeng? and the way he plays in this drama?

in France, it's the 31rd of July... Happy Birthday to Lee Jonghyeuk : 32 years now!

zzzleejonghyeukepg07ix5.jpg

Lee... please smile just for me! :D:D

Guest ys_jen

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Jonghyuk obba~~ !! :lol:

I hope he becomes an actor loved by more and more people as time passes.. :D and hope he had a birthday party with his family today! :)

Guest sushimi

me too! and i hope he had a big chocolate cake (do he like chocolate?) i send him a lot of kisses from France..... hope he'll be more love... to be nasty is only his job... ;p

Guest ys_jen

haha.. you're right, of course it's only his job. :D In reality he's one of the nicest and friendliest celebrities I've seen. :)

For all Lee Jong Hyuk fans, rememeber to watch the SBS talk show "ya shim man man" next Monday. The preview which was shown yesterday said that he is fit to be the new "prince of talk shows" :lol: I'm really looking forward to it!

Guest sushimi

haha.. you're right, of course it's only his job. :D In reality he's one of the nicest and friendliest celebrities I've seen. :)

For all Lee Jong Hyuk fans, rememebr to watch the SBS talk show "ya shim man man" next Monday. The preview which was shown yesterday said that he is fit to be the new "prince of talk shows" :lol: I'm really looking forward to it!

oh, my God... i can't watch him i don't have the channel SBS, pleaz don't forget to tell me how he will be in this show...... :tears::tears::tears:

sub01303111ddby4.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

thank your for your informations... do you plan to watch this movie? i think it will not be release in my country....

Hey sushimi, I already make a new thread 4 이종혁 new movie, have u watch this movie? You are welcome 2 visit the thread, here it is DARK FOREST~4 HORROR TALES :rolleyes::phew:

jdhOMGsarangheyo.jpg

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Does anyone still visit this thread? Lee Jong Hyuk is currently acting in the drama "Crazy For You" (otherwise known as loveholic, or crazy about love), with Lee Mi Yeon and Yoon Kye Sang. He looks really good and young in the drama. :lol:

Also, his movie "A fine day to have an affair" is currently screening in Korean cinemas and its box office numbers are already extremely good. :)

• 2 months later...
Guest kinkyyorkie

It seems this thread is dead. Anyway, I've just finished Hello God and I fall in love with Lee Jong Hyuk. He's an amazing actor. I didn't like him at the beginning of this series but as the stories went on, I adored him more and more. Especially when he smiled, I'm going crazy. The guy is so cute :P I wish I could see more of his work soon.

• 2 months later...
Guest ys_jen

Happy Birthday to Lee Jong Hyuk!!! :lol:

Lee Jong Hyuk is currently busy filming 2 movies, one movie called "Radio Days", as well as another movie with Han Ye Seul. Looks like we'll be able to see more of him at the end of this year. :)

It seems this thread is dead. Anyway, I've just finished Hello God and I fall in love with Lee Jong Hyuk. He's an amazing actor. I didn't like him at the beginning of this series but as the stories went on, I adored him more and more. Especially when he smiled, I'm going crazy. The guy is so cute :P I wish I could see more of his work soon.

I fell in love with him after Hello God too :D Definitely agree that he's an amazing actor!

• 1 month later...

Greetings to All.

Normally i dont fancy actors who portrays the baddie ... but in this case, where LeeJungHyeok is concerned - it's different. I must say, he is absolutely AWESOME.

(Extremely attractive looking esp when he's in the angry mood / scene. :P )

I love watching him being a baddie ... been a 'silent' fan of him ever since SBS2005 Green Rose when he portrayed the evil Shin Hyun Tae.

Loved him even more after watching 2006 Hello Mr God! my fav. Dr. Park Dong Jae.

Some captures :

I am sure this hasnt been posted b4 . Looks like JungHyeok~ssi hasnt changed much compared to his childhood picture.

20070605100042834b0_100042_0.jpg

2007033008500037894_085416_0.jpg

20070914075425911e7_082104_0.jpg

20070914085535517c4_085806_0.jpg

=========

Can anyone please enlighten me...I am not sure if this is ' 용의주도 미스신' the another movie of Lee Jung Hyeok.

Han Yeh Seul | Lee Jung Hyeok | Kim Sa Rang

20070914141516387a3_141516_0.jpg

20070905164719615c4_164807_0.jpg

20070905153531900e7_154052_1.jpg

======

Some news article on RADIO DAYS '라듸오 데이즈' - dated 29th Sept. 2007

( Any help on the translations wud be most appreciated. )

맛깔나는 연기 대가 모인 '라듸오 데이즈'

20070927082928554h1_072117_0.jpg

캐릭터의 향연을 제대로 보여줄 영화 ‘라듸오 데이즈’가 맛깔나는 연기를 선사할 마지막 주역들을 공개한다.이종혁과 김뢰하는 류승범, 김사랑, 황보라가 생방송 드라마를 만들어 가는데 있어 큰 역할을 맡아 그들의 숨겨진 재능으로 극에 웃음을 더한다.

이종혁이 맡은 역할은 대한독립을 꿈꾸는 열혈 독립투사 ’K’.

양반집 자제인 ‘K’는 하인 서넛을 당원으로 두고 거사를 준비 중이지만, 10년째 성공한 거사가 하나도 없다.

독립운동을 위해 절치부심하던 중 우연히 경성방송국에서 소리효과를 내는 사람을 뽑는다는 소식을 듣게 되고, 커져가는 라디오 방송의 위세를 이용해 독립운동을 할 수 있겠다고 판단해 시험에 응시하게 된다.

그리고 평소 개구리 울음소리를 기막히게 내던 그에게 소리 효과를 만드는데 탁월한 재능이 있었음이 밝혀진다.

대포소리, 물레방아 도는 소리, 개가 아파 우는 소리 등 다양한 소리로 로이드를 감동시킨 그는 소리효과맨이 되어 방송국에 취직을 하게 되고 드라마 ‘사랑의 불꽃’을 만드는데 일조 하게 된다.

한편 김뢰하는 ‘노봉알 작가’역으로 글쟁이로서의 재능은 있으나 한번도 대본을 완성해 본적이 없다는 치명적인 약점을 가지고 있다.

우연히 그가 쓴 대본이 로이드의 눈에 띄어 방송국에 들어가게 된 그는 사람들과 함께 드라마 ‘사랑의 불꽃’을 만들어 나간다.

드라마는 회가 더해 갈수록 인기를 얻게 되는데, 다가오는 엔딩을 어떻게 끝맺어야 할지 노작가의 고민은 더해만 간다.

독특한 캐릭터만큼이나 특색 있는 모습을 선보일 ‘라듸오 데이즈’는 1930년대 우리나라 최초의 라디오 방송국이었던 경성 방송국에서 드라마를 제대로 만들수 있을지 의심스러운 이들이 모여 엉겁결에 방송을 하게 되는 코믹드라마로 내년 상반기에 관객들을 찾아갈 예정이다.

Archived