Lee Jong Hyuk 이종혁

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest donchajane

hey sushimi- what drama are these images from? the girl in the first photo looks familiar... i dont know her name, but she's in like super rookie, right?

Yeah I know this guy coz He has play in drama korea HELLO GOD! rite? hehehe... i dun like this guy phew.gif

i think he's an interesting actor to watch. i dont see him as leading actor, but good as supporting actor. he did very well in hello god and in mr. socrates.

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

That's Han Ga In,Yoon Jeong Hoon wife....She's in Super Rookie (with Eric Moon) ,Terms Of Endearment (with Ji Seong) & Once Upon A Time In High School (with Kwon Sang Woo) :rolleyes:

maljukkoukou.jpg

Guest donchajane

That's Han Ga In,Yoon Jeong Hoon wife....She's in Super Rookie (with Eric Moon) ,Terms Of Endearment (with Ji Seong) & Once Upon A Time In High School (with Kwon Sang Woo) :rolleyes:

that's what i thought, but wasnt sure. thank you!

Guest sushimi

i think he's an interesting actor to watch. i dont see him as leading actor, but good as supporting actor. he did very well in hello god and in mr. socrates.

yes, it's sad... he'll never be a leading actor only coz he only plays the bad guy.... but he do it very well.... :crazy:

Guest sushimi

i love you... even if you're a bad guy in Green Rose... i understand you, you're so sad when the Chairman killed your father.... but it's not right to use the poor Yoo-ran....

Guest ys_jen

I really want to watchi his musical... I heard that his performances are excellent!

I'm also looking forward to his new horror movie.. :) He's finally the lead character! :lol:

Guest sushimi

I really want to watchi his musical... I heard that his performances are excellent!

I'm also looking forward to his new horror movie.. :) He's finally the lead character! :lol:

yes... me too i would like so much to watch his musical, but it's in Dracula?

his new horror movie : how you sure he's the lead character??? i know his last movie is A Dirty Carnaval

00aleejonghyeukdracula06032108.jpg

Dracula

00000adirtycarnaval4kz.jpg

A Dirty Caranal

Guest bubblieri

isn't dirty carnival supposed to be really good? i was watching him on one of the green rose specials...he's like a really nice guy :) or seems so. he did a good job as the villain/victim :)

Guest sushimi

isn't dirty carnival supposed to be really good? i was watching him on one of the green rose specials...he's like a really nice guy :) or seems so. he did a good job as the villain/victim :)

i don't know.... today i watched screen flash on arirangtv and this movie was the number 2 of the week... but i don't know more about this movie.

yes, he's really nice guy, so warm... not like shin hyun tae's character... i bought only this drama to see him... did you know some others lee jonghyeuk's character? i recommend really really the k drama HELLO, GOD! with him... wonderful drama and amazing actors for all the cast... lee is so good actor... B)

000ahellogod0024ud.jpg

hgphoto152652ib.jpg

00leejonghyeuktv5gz.jpg

Guest ys_jen

yes... me too i would like so much to watch his musical, but it's in Dracula?

his new horror movie : how you sure he's the lead character??? i know his last movie is A Dirty Carnaval

Hi sushimi..

His new musical is called "Dracula". :) And for "A dirty carnival", he's only a "special appearance", it's not his 'proper movie'.. :) I know that he's the lead character in his horror movie because I read some Korean articles on it, Lee Jong Hyuk and actress So Yi Hyun are the two leads. :) The movie is part of a four part horror movie series, and his part is called "The forest of death"..

Guest sushimi

Hi sushimi..

His new musical is called "Dracula". :) And for "A dirty carnival", he's only a "special appearance", it's not his 'proper movie'.. :) I know that he's the lead character in his horror movie because I read some Korean articles on it, Lee Jong Hyuk and actress So Yi Hyun are the two leads. :) The movie is part of a four part horror movie series, and his part is called "The forest of death"..

hi ys_jen...

thank you for this informations... okay, it's only a special apparence in Dirty Carnaval... but the horror movie with him like a lead actor do you know the title, is it The forest of death part 4???? Don't forget to post some pics if you'll have next time..... :lol:

Guest jingjuna

omgosh~!!

i love it when hes in a suit^^

one of my favorite actors~

he was so awesome in hello god

i was rooting for him though

Guest sushimi

omgosh~!!

i love it when hes in a suit^^

one of my favorite actors~

he was so awesome in hello god

i was rooting for him though

hg1912tz.jpg

kkirmn,

me too, he was born to wear a suit... i'm glad to find another fan like me... yes, so awesome in Dr Park, so nasty, so touching, so everything... eh, can you help me to post many others beautifuls pics????

i do a special thread about many quotes from hello, god! i will be glad if you let a comment... :P

http://kagen-no-tsuki.cinebb.com/ftopic222...n-few-words.htm

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ys_jen

hi ys_jen...

thank you for this informations... okay, it's only a special apparence in Dirty Carnaval... but the horror movie with him like a lead actor do you know the title, is it The forest of death part 4???? Don't forget to post some pics if you'll have next time..... :lol:

hi sushimi.. :)

The name of his movie is "The forest of death", and it's part 4 of a series called "Suddenly one day - 4 weeks of horror". One movie will be released in Korea each week for 4 days. :)

Archived